Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Celebrating the 16th Anniversary for The Sims!

13...Next

Comments

• esharpmajoresharpmajor Posts: 1,055 Member
    Considering how I feel about the direction this franchise is taking, I have only one reaction to the 16th anniversary:

giphy.gif
  • sunman502sunman502 Posts: 18,325 Member
    Considering how I feel about the direction this franchise is taking, I have only one reaction to the 16th anniversary:

giphy.gif
    Oh now, The birthday cake wasn't all that bad; was it? So what if the birthday cake tastes like 5 hundred year old crackers? At least you won't have worry about the cake going stale anymore! :p

• elementpotterelementpotter Posts: 3 New Member
    AMAZING wallpapers, HAPPY (late) ANNIVERSARY GUYS. Those cartoonist impressions are perfect to the real ways Sims can be customised. Keep up the good work! : )
  • mayapaya420mayapaya420 Posts: 2 New Member
    happy bday
  • doallappliancedoallappliance Posts: 4 New Member
    really cut :)
  • FairyRulerFairyRuler Posts: 49 Member
    I know I'm a bit late, but Happy Sweet 16 Sims! Been playing Sims since I was a wee one!.
    maxresdefault.jpg
  • GurgulzGurgulz Posts: 10 New Member
    I am new to the forum so as yet unable to post images (or links i just noticed!) but I did build a special 16 shaped nightclub to celebrate The Sims Birthday and I want people to see it...

As it is MY birthday today (although not my 16th sadly haha I'm 31 today) I really hope you will take the time to look at and fav my house.

It's called Happy Birthday.. my username is gurgulz.. its blue and loks like a big 16!! Would mean alot. x
  • sunman502sunman502 Posts: 18,325 Member
    Gurgulz wrote: »
    I am new to the forum so as yet unable to post images (or links i just noticed!) but I did build a special 16 shaped nightclub to celebrate The Sims Birthday and I want people to see it...

As it is MY birthday today (although not my 16th sadly haha I'm 31 today) I really hope you will take the time to look at and fav my house.

It's called Happy Birthday.. my username is gurgulz.. its blue and loks like a big 16!! Would mean alot. x
    Today is your birthday! Well hello, and Happy Birthday then. :)

• cactusjuicecactusjuice Posts: 573 Member
    Ahh sweet 16 and never been kissed and yet Sims 4 has been totally fu(whoohoo'd)
  • lovlyblovlyb Posts: 968 Member
    Thanks for the gift! :)<3:)
  • SnuggleFoxySnuggleFoxy Posts: 106 Member
    Thank you so much for the amazing wallpaper I put on my computer bringing up old memories from the sims 1,2,3 and 4 :)
    You see that beautiful sim over there in the profile picture? Her name is Piper Brown one of my favorite sims I have ever made shes a free spirit may we all be free spirits like her ^-^~
  • SennieSennie Posts: 2,708 Member
    Hello everyone!

As it is the 16th Anniversary of The Sims Franchise one of our concept artists, Emily Zeinner, created a unique wallpaper that she drew herself to share with all of you :) Enjoy!

Desktop Wallpaper Sizes:

1920x1080
    3t5hpwfzkmcx.jpg

1366x768
    gx0d4gjxsizq.jpg

1024x768
    25rl8qygzw37.jpg

Mobile / Tablet Sizes:

1080x1920
    lg2moo2h56gn.jpg

wslutajli4ly.jpg

750x1334
    cdsh69v5pnts.jpg

5b0djefr5r7d.jpg

Thank you for being with us for 16 years!

@SimGuruDrake

Happy 16th Sims Anniversary!!! :smiley:
    What is really nice about the Sims' birthday is that February 4th is also my birthday as well :)

Ah these series of games have bought me so much happiness and stress-free time over the past couple of years :) I started out with the console version of the Sims but moved to Pc when my Dad got me the Sims 3 for one of my birthdays, since then I haven't looked back and have done my bets to collect as many of the Sims 3 and 4 games I can :)
    For me the Sims is a huge lifesaver. As many of you know I have full Autistic Spectrum Disorder and OCD. They aren't life threatening but they do have a huge impact on my life, like not being able to have children so the Sims is like a second life for me and I love every second of it :)

I can't believe the Sims is now 16 years old!! That's such a long time :) but what I love most is that I'm a part of this community and together, along with Drake and the rest of the Sims Team we have all evolved this game over the years and shaped it in to the Sims we know and love today :) I am truly honoured to be a part of this community and I hope you all know how much I really treasure each and every one of my friends and every member who is here :)
    You're all my friends and I love being here participating in the fun and games with you all :)

Happy birthday Sims - sorry it's really late. I had a few issues this month, but am back to stay now :)

Happy birthday to the Sims!!!

Also, I love the wallpapers. I intend to make my own special gift for the Sims as well which I can't wait to show off to you all later this week :D

Love and birthday hugs to everybody <3

Matthew.
  • dlyradlyra Posts: 55 Member
    Very cute! Thank you for making this.
  • GoddessKarmaGoddessKarma Posts: 52 Member
    Would have bern nice to finally give the fans what they've been asking for and put toddlers back for a gift. This slow trickle release of expansions that are horribly corny is seriously irritating to my love of the game. I hope pets and seasons are one expansion and toddlers are given in a near future update. It's just ridiculous at this point.
  • AcatsimmerAcatsimmer Posts: 57 Member
    These are honestly amazing! Nice work!
    kcDovEA.png
    Click on the banner above to visit my tumblr, and see the Bennett Legacy and simming on Mac tips!
  • amyedwards1986amyedwards1986 Posts: 244 Member
    > @Prink34320 said:
    > I think we need some cake for this celebration, everyone dig in :3
    >
    >
    >
    > Happy Sweet 16th Birthday The Sims! Cheers to growing up with you :)

What an awesome cake yummy
    11ay6ix.jpg

What we have once enjoyed we can never lose. All that we love deeply becomes a part of us -Helen Keller-
  • amyedwards1986amyedwards1986 Posts: 244 Member
    16 years already. Time goes fast. I still remember myself playing with the Goth family and how they were frightened with the dozen of ghosts haunting their house every night. :p
    11ay6ix.jpg

What we have once enjoyed we can never lose. All that we love deeply becomes a part of us -Helen Keller-
  • tpenney87tpenney87 Posts: 26 New Member
    These are absolutely adorable! <3
  • SannySanny Posts: 2 New Member
    it is cute ^^