Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Playable version of University Town?

Hey, I was wondering if any of you knew where to find the University Town made playable? I found an empty world that was based off of the Uni town, but not the actual town... Anyone have any ideas? Thanks :)
Origin ID: Selxna

Comments

• sirguylittlesirguylittle Posts: 776 Member
    @Sel You could try Ella Charmed here https://ellacharmed.wordpress.com/category/world-fixes-2/

I also believe @ciane has posted some tips for Isla Paradiso (based on Ella's IP fixes, though I don't know if she has done so for University.
  • TreyNutzTreyNutz Posts: 5,780 Member
    I believe you can make your own with CAW and files from cawster (google the site).
  • SelSel Posts: 430 Member
    @TreyNutz I know, but I've never tried that before and I'm too unexperienced/lazy :D

@sirguylittle Thank you!! I'll try downloading it and see if it works :smiley:
    Ellacharmed's versions have routing fixes and replace the original. I thought you are looking for a version of University that functions like a regular homeworld, which is not what ellacharmed's versions are. If you are looking for a fixed version of University definitely give ellacharmed's version a try. I use it myself.
    TreyNutz wrote: »
    Ellacharmed's versions have routing fixes and replace the original. I thought you are looking for a version of University that functions like a regular homeworld, which is not what ellacharmed's versions are. If you are looking for a fixed version of University definitely give ellacharmed's version a try. I use it myself.

Yeah, I was actually looking for a homeworld, but I figured maybe I could use some of her files to create one in CAW? since she used s3pe and I don't have that... Idk, if it doesn't work I'll just keep looking :D
  • cianeciane Posts: 16,996 Member
    I found this for you. I hope it's what you were looking for:
    https://cawster.wordpress.com/2013/04/04/sims-university/

All the EA worlds and the store worlds are available on that site.
    @ciane thanks!! i looked everywhere but i couldn't find it, how did you find it? :D
    Sel wrote: »
    TreyNutz wrote: »

Yeah, I was actually looking for a homeworld, but I figured maybe I could use some of her files to create one in CAW? since she used s3pe and I don't have that... Idk, if it doesn't work I'll just keep looking :D

Using the cawster files would be easier than trying to do something with ellacharmed's files. That's why I mentioned the site in my first post.
    Yeah, I used them now and was able to "make" a world out of them, thanks! :)
  • cianeciane Posts: 16,996 Member
    I'm glad it worked for you. I just searched for playable Sims 3 university town I think. I don't play with CAW, so I didn't know about CAWster before. I think it's awesome all the worlds are available in that one spot. It's a good site to bookmark!