Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Romantic Garden Stuff!

So my phone just beeped at me to announce... Romantic Garden Stuff! (At least that's what I think, the prompt went before I could read the entire line).
tFU6JMe.png

Comments

• MasonGamerMasonGamer Posts: 8,851 Member
    I just got a notification on my phone from the gallery.
    Realm of Magic:

My Mood:

tumblr_nlbf3b0Jyb1qkheaxo5_250.gif
  • MDianaSimsMDianaSims Posts: 4,177 Member
    Gallery ID: MDianaSims | Simblr
  • MoodbeamyMoodbeamy Posts: 1,510 Member
    I'm hoping that we get LOTS of new foliage in this pack. I wonder what the PC could be?
    tFU6JMe.png
    edited February 2016
    Removed (after merging two threads there's no use for the trailer to be posted twice ;))
    Post edited by MDianaSims on
  • lsarm55lsarm55 Posts: 103 Member
    I loooove the fountain. Anothr great sutff pack from the team and @SimGuruGraham
  • LoveMcQueen5683LoveMcQueen5683 Posts: 3,689 Member
    edited February 2016
    I got it too. There was a trailer too. I'm disappointed no game pack but at the same time I love garden stuff and this pack looked beautiful. We can play in a fountain and there's an interactive wishing well (which hopefully does more than turn ghosts alive again)

I'm really excited. This looks fun.
    LR3g0ni.jpg
  • catloverplayercatloverplayer Posts: 93,395 Member
    Were getting a wishing well and new wedding arch.
  • kmariakmaria Posts: 282 Member
    ..... :s

WHOA.

Love it.

PC fountain and the return of the wishing well; AND LOTS OF NEW PLANTS! :smiley:

Oh, and guys, what comes after the romance and the wedding? :smiley:
    tFU6JMe.png
  • MightydanMightydan Posts: 2,983 Member
    Seems like 2 new gameplay objects is the norm now. I'm ok with that B)
  • The_SimScraperThe_SimScraper Posts: 2,083 Member
    Okay, I must admit this is an extremely cute pack <3
    I got it too. There was a trailer too. I'm disappointed no game pack but at the same time I love garden stuff and this pack looked beautiful. We can play in a fountain and there's an interactive wishing well (which hopefully does more than turn ghosts alive again)

I'm really excited. This look fun.

I'm quite happy to wait another month for the new GP considering what this stuff pack will bring. I'm so pleased that we're finally getting some new plants within the game, they're long overdue!
    tFU6JMe.png
  • catloverplayercatloverplayer Posts: 93,395 Member
    What though does this have to do with romance I wonder?
  • rudy8292rudy8292 Posts: 3,410 Member
    Why no gamepack?! :/
  • AmyCarolynAmyCarolyn Posts: 303 Member
    Love!!!! I really enjoy landscaping so this is perfect!! Was really hoping for a game pack in february but this will do
    Just look at all the new flowers! I've been dying to get more decent garden plants! And the hairs are awesome (again) and that wishing well! By the looks of it, it can actually bring Sims back to life!
    *excited* :smiley:
  • MasonGamerMasonGamer Posts: 8,851 Member
    I wonder if you can chose wishes. Like the Ghost Wished for a second chance.
    Like if you wished for youth, but it turned your sim into a baby, because you weren't specific.
    Realm of Magic:

My Mood:

tumblr_nlbf3b0Jyb1qkheaxo5_250.gif
  • keylimepiesimskeylimepiesims Posts: 1,908 Member
    Omg are those foxgloves? My most favourite flower! This pack looks amazing!!! :mrgreen:
  • friendlysimmersfriendlysimmers Posts: 7,546 Member
    well then that will not change a thing for me since only the content of that sp is intressting to me not the fact that its related to v day
    If you went the sims5 to remain offline feel free to sign this petition http://chng.it/gtfHPhHK please note that it is also to keep the gallery

Repose en paix mamie tu va me manquer :

1923-2016 mamie :'(
  • EmmaVaneEmmaVane Posts: 7,847 Member
    edited February 2016
    Wishing Well with 50 different outcomes and Fountain with splashing, add soap, sitting on and playing in actions.
  • CrackFoxCrackFox Posts: 1,507 Member
    I'm not sure what romance has to do with anything. The new stuff looks pretty. It's the kind of pack i'd get if it was on sale maybe. Another pack with an identity crisis though. This seems to be the norm now.
  • ObscurusObscurus Posts: 626 Member
    Wishing Well! I think I just died. <3

... hopefully it will also got some nasty surprises in a sense "be careful what you wish for". >:)
  • rjhenn14rjhenn14 Posts: 601 Member
    Moodbeamy wrote: »

WHOA.

Love it.

PC fountain and the return of the wishing well; AND LOTS OF NEW PLANTS! :smiley:

Oh, and guys, what comes after the romance and the wedding? :smiley:

Tropical honeymoon!!!! Hopefully next GP

• EvaliynEvaliyn Posts: 129 Member
    I was hopping for a GP... I'm disappointed :/