Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Need more careers

13...Next

Comments

• chxnelchxnel Posts: 57 Member
    I miss all the traits you got with the sims 3 as well. I know it's off topic, but there were soooo many different traits to choose from.. I miss it!

Me too! And also the huge variety in careers it had
  • Erja888Erja888 Posts: 4,838 Member
    New careers would be more than welcome!
    Maybe they could be included in a (University) GP?!
    Careers that are exclusive to university students - like in real life and we're playing a life simulation, right? TS2 had it as well!
    Maybe our Sims could choose between different subjects and after graduating from university they will start at a higher job level if they chose a job that is already in the game (e.g. doctor, business...)

New careers could be:
    -> Education/Teacher (Our Sim children go to school, but who teaches them if no Sim can become a teacher?) (Branches: Daycare / Teaching)
    -> Architecture (Branches: Interior / Exterior)
    -> Film (Branches: Acting / Directing)
    -> Law (Branches: Court / Lawyer)
    -> Oceanography
    -> Sports Agents
    -> Music (Branches: Singing / Dancing) -> Two skills already in game could be made useful!

New part-time jobs (for teens, YA, A and elders!) could also be added. Examples:
    -> Bookstore Clerk
    -> Receptionist
    -> Grocery Store Clerk
    -> Film
    I'd love to see a singing career in game, EA! You can't let the singing skill go to waste! My TS4 EPs: GTW, GT, CL, C&D, S, GF, IL, DU, EL, SE, CoL, HSY, GrT, HR, FR GPs: OR, SD, DO, V, P, JA, SV, RoM, DHD, MWS