Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Nolan/Frenemies Mashup - From Keira to Chelsea

ENolanENolan Posts: 2,735 Member
A little background before we begin:
For a while now, @Mightydan and I have been in frequent communique over our antics in TS4 and the stories we've been writing. So much so that he sneaked the simselfs of myself and my twin into Frenemies! Need some examples?

Our shots:
09_23_15_1_30am_by_rvu-d9alkdt.png
nolangreennoir_by_rvu-d9mr1la.png
nolanrhodes_beachday_by_rvu-d9mxp55.png

His shots:
chap38-17.png?w=1060
chap38-18.png?w=1073
chap40-482.png?w=1073

So the following story was one crafted to celebrate the finale of his Frenemies series (for now... ;) ). It includes references to both our, (Nolan twins') real personalities, characters created before they were ever conceived in Sim form, One Night At Nolan's, and Frenemies (Link available in the pic below.)

ZLq5I7r.png

Without further digression, we hope you enjoy!

From Keira to Chelsea - A Fangirl's Realization

keiratochelsea1_by_rvu-d9pdnnw.png
Eryk: You really think she'll like this, Keira?
Princess Keira: Of course! You know what something like this would go for in the true fans' market? Chelsea's a sweet girl and I think this is the perfect gift for her!
Eryk: Alright, then. I'll give it to her tonight.

(Later That Evening...)
keiratochelsea2_by_rvu-d9pdnnh.png
Chelsea: My God, was this a fun night! I can't believe you found all of those classic arcade games in that recent excavation!
Eryk: I couldn't resist calling you once I found it! I'm glad you came over quickly!

keiratochelsea3_by_rvu-d9pdnnd.png
Erin: Hey, bro! You forgot the biggest discovery!
Eryk: Oh, bloody plum! I can't believe I almost did!
Chelsea: Wait... What else did you find?
Erin: We didn't find it; we were given it.
Chelsea: What?
Eryk: Princess Keira had so much fun meeting you, Chelsea. She wanted to leave you a gift that she knew you'd appreciate...
Chelsea: Oooh! What is it?!

keiratochelsea4_by_rvu-d9pdnn2.png
Erin: Her actual outfit. The same one everyone was trying to imitate right up to the last gaming convention she and Eryk went to.
Chelsea: NO FREAKING WAY! REALLY?!
Eryk: Absolutely! We left it in Erin's closet for you to try out here.
Chelsea: OMG! Can I try it now?!
Erin: Yeah, I wouldn't keep it there if I didn't want to see you model it!

keiratochelsea5_by_rvu-d9pdnmq.png
Chelsea: OMGTHANKYOUTHANKYOUTHANKYOU!
Erin: You're welcome! Just don't knock over m-
[Crash]

keiratochelsea6_by_rvu-d9pdnmd.png
Chelsea: Oh no! I'm so, so sorry, Miss Erin!
Erin: It's fine, Chels. And I said call me Erin, remember?
Chelsea (muffled): Yes, Mis- Oops, Erin!
Eryk: You think she'll like it?
Erin: Do you still like Evie Fyre's coat?
Eryk: That's different! I warped into that dimension to snag that!
Erin: ....
Eryk: Yes, I still like it.
Erin: Then there it is.
Chelsea (nervously): Um.... Guys?
Erin: Something wrong, Chelsea?
Chelsea (insecure): Yeah, a little... Um... It's.... oh... I... Ugh!
Eryk: Chelsea, it's ok. You can tell us if something's going on.
Chelsea: That's the problem: something's not going on!
Eryk: Wait, what?
Chelsea: It's... um... really airy up top...
Erin: "Airy up top?" OOOOOOOH.
Eryk: It can't be loose! Keira had it made specifically for her so it's not a fake or the wrong siz-Oh.
Erin: Chelsea, it's fine. You're safe with us, remember?
Chelsea: Um... O... Ok.

keiratochelsea7_by_rvu-d9pdnm4.png
Erin: Oh my god! You look absolutely adorable, Chelsea! You don't need to worry at all!
Chelsea: But... I don't... match them. Or even you or Jessica! It looks ridiculous on me!

keiratochelsea8_by_rvu-d9pdnlv.png
Erin: Chelsea, that's not important! That's the custom outfit of Princess Keira Arrington, the gamer geek princess! Your bust doesn't matter; it's the heart underneath it that touched hers that does matter!
Chelsea: You mean that?
Erin: You're plum right, I do!

keiratochelsea9_by_rvu-d9pdnlm.png
Eryk: Chelsea, Keira's like you; she's shy and doesn't lend her personal stuff out to random people. Sure, she's charitable, but she's not giving the clothes off her back to some trashkicker outside the back of the mall! The fact she did it for you shows she wants you to flaunt it with confidence when the next gaming convention comes up next month!
Chelsea: Wow... I... didn't think of it that way. Thanks for the advice, guys. And a special thanks for introducing me to her! I can't believe the opportunity actually ever arose!
Eryk/Erin (In Unison): Our pleasure, Chels.

keiratochelsea10_by_rvu-d9pdnla.png
Chelsea: ....
Eryk: What's up now, Chelsea?
Chelsea: I'm... going to take it off now. My chest is getting cold and I don't want to ruin this outfit.
Eryk: Alright... I'll go downstairs and make us pizza while you change. It's Pizza Night at our place, tonight!
Chelsea: But, you say that every night!
Eryk: Yeah, and?

(The Next Day...)
keiratochelsea11_by_rvu-d9pdnkw.png
Princess Keira: Oh, my god! I didn't mean for that to happen! What can I do to fix this?! Um... Plastic surgery?! No, too fake... OH! I've been developing this new tissue developer that I could modify to help her fit in!
Eryk: Keira... I don't think that's going to be the totally right answer here...

-End-

Comments