Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Why is my Sim a Super-Sim?

Hey :)
I didn't really want to post this in the "Help Center", cause I don't think it's really a bug or an issue, but if I'm wrong please corret me...
But anyway, so my sim has been maxing everything out way too fast..
it started when she became Level 10 in the "Nerd" social group out of nowhere, and I checked the social groups on her phone and she didn't even do anything to become a nerd? And she just reached all the levels at once? Here you can see she didn't do anything at all but she's still somehow level 10..
d5z1avnp1rdh0z6r5.jpg
And it gets weirder.. I let her play piano, and then I noticed she was rushing through the skill levels at that too.. like the skill-bar would literally fill up in seconds even though I had the game on regular speed..
It happened with all the other skills too, with both books and objects.
Now, she has the genious trait, the Pyromaniac hidden trait and used to be a vampire (but I cured her).. does that have anything to do with it? Did anyone else experience this? And is it a bug or is it supposed to be that way?
I'm looking forward to the answers.. :D
Origin ID: Selxna

Comments

• GITTE2001GITTE2001 Posts: 2,638 Member
    Yes, the vampire part has to do something with it a lot. Even when your sim is cured, he or she learns skills very, very fast. Once I had a sim who became level 10 in photography after taking 2 horrible pictures.
  • JoAnne65JoAnne65 Posts: 22,959 Member
    edited January 2016
    Natural born vampires have this. My previous heir was born a vampire and got 'cured' when he was a boy (and even transformed himself into a witch). But still he learned everything extremely quickly. A lot of skills (not all by the way, some skills go at normal speed) and like your sim all his social groups are maxed out. And when I sent him to Oasis Landing he in no time reached the highest level of the Advanced Technology Skill. Bot building skill was one of those that went on normal speed though (like cooking and gardening).

I liked playing like this for one generation (he was an excellent guitar player, witch etc etc - and did his homework in no time - when he was still a teen), but I wouldn't want it for every generation. His daughter is human and will have to learn everything step by step again ;)
    5JZ57S6.png
  • SelSel Posts: 430 Member
    Hm, thanks for the replies..
    I'm gonna try cooking and gardening with my "super sim" (I don't have ITF so I can't try bot building) and see if they're going up at normal speed..
    but thanks again to you two :)
    Origin ID: Selxna