Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Favourite Screenshot (or Tell Your Tales) - TSM Edition

Comments

• AuzzPandaAuzzPanda Posts: 1,235 Member
    Awesome pictures! Thor has a very nice looking family. His wife is pretty!

Great sword fighting shot Auzz, and I'm cracking up at the eating picture! hahahaha So hilarious and awesome!

Thanks! :)

Where are yours!? I miss them D:
    23rif7.gif
    We're having a ball!

654oox.jpg
    23rif7.gif
    What-? Gruel you say!?
    Apheqwt.jpg
    23rif7.gif
    edited September 2016
    Duel this war prisoner to the death!

KDKi7qT.jpg

oBf5gIP.jpg

I felt really sad when I saw her face hah!

But honestly I LOVE it how you can just kill other sims with your sim!
    Post edited by AuzzPanda on
    23rif7.gif
  • 3KNPen3KNPen Posts: 2,825 Member
    Sorry I haven't posted in this thread in a while. I haven't been feeling well this past week and when I was up for playing Sims I was working on creating a new challenge for the Sims 4 (the very first one I've attempted to create) and I'm been playtesting and tweaking that.

But I AM still playing and enjoying this game and can't wait to get back to working on quests and stuff with it. I do have some pictures from my last play session so here they are.

ing5qr.jpg
    A better look at me Jacobian Priest after I made her over. Still adore her...so much fun to play <3

1zeurd2.jpg
    What do you mean this is totally normal priestly behavior...

67o6c6.jpg
    Melissa continues to have Fun With Leeches

2hnb3ia.jpg
    There is so much pretty in this game.

2qx9nhd.jpg
    This is absolutely something you should have in your church Esmeralda and should totally be conducting these "questioning"sessions three feet away from children...

zupev8.jpg
    Maybe I don't feel quite so bad for this particular acolyte anymore. She clearly takes more then a few pages from Esmeralda's book and enjoyed this thing way too much (it's made me wish there was a family inventory for this game to put this thing in but there does not appear to be one. I guess that would make it too easy to pass things from quest to quest without doing work.)

2qx6zk6.jpg
    After that quest was successfully completed I switched over to one involving newly arrived Wizard Stiles and a giant kingdom wide game of Find the Shiny.

n5kacj.jpg
    qrx9mo.jpg
    These two took up residence in the Wizard's tower and would not leave. It was actually kind of annoying especially when she kept ignoring the privacy lock I supposedly put up on his actual quarters (the middle part of the tower). I mean I guess she IS the Queen and is therefore entitled to Do What She Wants but still that features doesn't really seem to work the way it was intended to.

ibb1o6.jpg
    OMG there's a tiny little pit monster living in a jar on the Wizard's magic table thing. Of course you can't interact with it and it doesn't do anything (Me: *sadface*) but it's still completely adorable and maybe they'll port something like that over for Sims 4 (I have actually noticed a lot of little things from this game which made their way into Sims 4, things like how they mine the rocks and diagnose patients and things like that that were never in Sims 3 but are in Sims 4 it's kind of cool to see) if they ever do a supernatural pack. (Only Let Us Interact With it if you do PLEASE EA/Maxis)

jrw847.jpg
    rix8j8.jpg
    We spent a good chunk of time collecting items to make potions.

27xplc6.jpg
    4u6irs.jpg
    2h2fuy1.jpg
    And an even bigger chunk of time doing magic. Which makes sense given that he's a Wizard and all lol.

246wgtu.jpg
    You can't really tell from this picture but when Stiles stepped up to his table to begin his work the little monster poked it's head out, looked around and then put it back down. I may be a touch obsessed with watching this thing now lol.

25phjer.jpg
    In any other universe cursing someone in broad daylight three feet away with them looking right at you and a child also watching you would probably be a bad thing. This however is the Sims and thus no one noticed anything at all and the person being cursed didn't really seem to care much either lol. Oh Sims.
    ~ ~ ~
  • MDianaSimsMDianaSims Posts: 4,175 Member
    @3KNPen There is a family inventory, go into build mode, you have three options on the left of the bottom menu (not the far left of the screen), sort by function, sort by style and family inventory. :)
    Gallery ID: MDianaSims | Simblr
    Oh nice...guess I didn't look super closely at the interface (Buy Mode in this game is REALLY cluttered) will have to take care of it next time I play her.
    ~ ~ ~
    Did- did he just call me fat!?

oge8vs.jpg
    23rif7.gif
    I finished up the Wizard quest from my last post and decided to move on to the Royal Heir quest.

jj1q52.jpg
    Tross sends out her royal missive. I really like this picture.

d7i4i.jpg
    While Tross takes her bath I do a quick sweep of the kingdom to see what the rest of me heroes are up to. I discover that these two are still enjoying this thing far, far too much lol.

2e2ilwm.jpg
    Post bath I give Tross a bit of a make-over to better fit the Husband Hunting she's about to do.

2rpyb6x.jpg
    We choose our three suitors. Sir Lir of course gets the nod even though I'm still miffed at him for the cuddling he did with the random woman in the background of a previous quest. Still I basically designed him for this purpose I figured he should get his shot.

1jvrpf.jpg
    Bachelor Number 2 was King Froggo her. I don't remember his real name but he was the king that was trapped as the poisonous frog in a previous challenge. I had tentative plans for him and my bard but since he's the only decent single visiting royal in the kingdom at the moment he gets the nod because that's how it would have actually gone back in those days.

34q5r9u.jpg
    2lik6r5.jpg
    Third and final suitor we chose was Chuckles the Bard. Mostly because I wanted to have the joy of turning him down. As you can tell Tross instantly regretted her decision in choosing him.

22cisy.jpg
    Later though after a few tests of the suitors Chuckles here was actually in the lead in terms of responses! But then he screwed it all up by acting all snooty towards the last test and I instantly crossed him off the list.

30lpgl0.jpg
    Poor Stiles here decided that the best time to show off his Uncouth flaw and came up and insulted her was when she was already in a foul mood.

28u4vv7.jpg
    Luckily for him we had already taken our anger out on the murderous war criminal guildswoman that we'd put in the stocks earlier in the day so he didn't get fed to the Pit Monster. He did still get put into the stocks though.

kas5qw.jpg
    Epic Shot is Epic

2007hiq.jpg
    Anger somewhat sated be release Stiles from the stocks and head home having made our decision about which suitor we're going to choose.

14yagxk.jpg
    In preparation I do a remodel on the Royal Chambers back in the castle. I am sensing a darker theme for colors when decorating in this game. Bright colors just look really strange and oversaturated in it for me.

21jaf0l.jpg
    The chosen suitor is Lir. It was actually not as clear cut as I thought it was going to be but in the end he felt like the right choice for Tross. He accepts the royal proposal easily.

dlrcpz.jpg
    Neither was a member of either faith yet so I was going to have them get married in the throne room but the game wasn't having any of it. Rather then hunting everywhere for a spot the game would allow I had Tross join the Peteran faith because while I love Esmeralda I don't see that as being a good fit for our Queen.

idfale.jpg
    Just when I thought this game couldn't get any more wonderfully ridiculous. I snorted out loud when he appeared the way he did (and then when he left the same way) I also like how it almost looks like Stiles is summoning him there (though of course he just chose the Peteran Chapel during the Royal Wedding to meditate lol).

2rhw96b.jpg

24w50t1.jpg
    Later while Tross was doing something on the scribe table I caught these two background characters flirting and smooching. So I guess there is some form of mild story progression though I don't know if it leads to actual relationships between non-played characters (I will say that I've since moved on to playing a Lir quest and I checked his relationship panel and he was only acquaintances with the woman he was cuddling up to that one time. Now it's been at least one in game week since that happened and I haven't seen them interacting together again so it's possible their relationship just deteriorated that much in that time but...I don't know it's hard to say really I guess.)

ojm4px.jpg
    Royal Nooboo making times.

106ys29.jpg
    It is successful <3

206yl9w.jpg
    2labpj5.jpg
    Thanks to the lovely super speedy pregnancies in this game the nooboo is born a day later. It's a girl (I let the game choose for me) we name her Sansa.
    ~ ~ ~
    Oh, my love, oh, my soul, oh, my doom...

2vx3ps7.jpg

WOW it took FOREVER to find and make this now I'm going to take a long stress relief vacation D:
    23rif7.gif
    So, Queen Alexandra's "cousin" came to visit... And this is what happened to him... :naughty:
    zc49hyx9ycvy.jpg
    slt6dysa03zv.jpg
    obsydqybsl2n.jpg
    ujhut8n8x4oh.jpg
    06azakq0ctr0.jpg
    qic4e0pe882j.jpg
    xwrtlpw9zbr4.jpg
    That's what you get for lying!
  • loubyloulouloubyloulou Posts: 4,466 Member
    Enjoying everyone's screenshots :) Sorry, I don't have any of my own to post as I don't have TSM installed om my current PC. I bought it (and the EP) when they first came out years ago and enjoyed playing them. It's been years though, so I don't know if I'm misremembering, but do I recall that you had to keep doing the same quests over again? That got a bit tedious. Or maybe I was just doing it wrong?!! :D
    @loubyloulou You get the same quests for each kingdom, although the EP adds a considerable amount of new ones. And a lot of them have different approaches. Basically TSM is just a nice game to play if you need a break from TS4 (or 3, or 2) - you play one kingdom and then in a few months, or more, when you get tired of TS4 again, you just go back to TSM to play the same quests again ;)
  • loubyloulouloubyloulou Posts: 4,466 Member
    @loubyloulou You get the same quests for each kingdom, although the EP adds a considerable amount of new ones. And a lot of them have different approaches. Basically TSM is just a nice game to play if you need a break from TS4 (or 3, or 2) - you play one kingdom and then in a few months, or more, when you get tired of TS4 again, you just go back to TSM to play the same quests again ;)

I do remember that I enjoyed it despite the repetition (maybe I played it too much!) so perhaps I'll dig my discs out and have another go. I love TS4 (on the whole!) but I'm going through a bit of a lull at the moment (where the heck is that game pack?! :D ) so this could be a good filler-inner until I feel inspired to play 4 again...
  • ANIMALadorerANIMALadorer Posts: 64 Member

I think this is funny:

medieval_by_zoolatra-da0eqp6.jpg
  • Ceres_MeirionaCeres_Meiriona Posts: 5,006 Member
    OMG I missed this last page of updates!
    AuzzPanda wrote: »
    What-? Gruel you say!?
    Apheqwt.jpg

This literally had me laughing almost out of my chair. LOL!!!

Love the screenshots! Too many for me to comment on individually (cause I suck and am a slacker and somehow missed them as they were posted!) but I awesomed them all because they freaking rock! <3
    tumblr_oesik08PQO1vorh5do6_1280.jpg
    Hahahah! ;)
    23rif7.gif
    Oh man this popping up in my notifications makes me want to play again. I think I stopped because the quest I was working on glitched out and I never went back in to see if I could fix it. But soon...soon as I make it past my busy times I might load the game up again because I miss it.
    ~ ~ ~
    @3KNPen

Same here!
    What quest was it? I did every single quest at least 2 times, and ran into a LOT of glitches too...

Something that will help though, in case you didn't know;
    If your sims can't walk down the slope near the castle, it might be because you put a piece of furniture near the door on the farthest left-side of the castle... Tis' quite strange really!
    23rif7.gif
    Now I'm kind of tempted to play TSM as well ;)
    Diana, please do! Don't forget to share the pics!
    23rif7.gif
    edited September 2016
    I'm not sure exactly what the quest is called since I haven't been in the game in a while but it's one where I had to send the Knight to the Market to acquire something only I accidentally did it before that part of the quest and now it's not marking it as complete but an item isn't available anymore. I've read if you wait in-game 24 hours the market will reset itself but I haven't been back into the game to test to see if that's true.

@MDianaSanders give into the urge! I would love to see your gameplay/screen caps because I love your stuff.
    ~ ~ ~
    Oh okay. Hopefully it works!
    23rif7.gif
  • NESChicNESChic Posts: 431 Member
    edited September 2016
    RI47T8a.jpg
    Just started a new game after losing my saved game I bring you Queen Arya Stark of Hyrule lol :) I really enjoy this game

please follow me on tumblr I'm a newbie with it :)http://neschic.tumblr.com/
  • Ceres_MeirionaCeres_Meiriona Posts: 5,006 Member
    She's awesome NESChick! Love the shots on your tumblr of her kicks major butt! Girl power!!!
    tumblr_oesik08PQO1vorh5do6_1280.jpg

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file
Return to top