Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Any Hope?

So with patch 1.69 there has been so much critisism over being tied to origin and the launcher, that it makes it seem like a death sentence. But for those already tied to the patch, does anyone think Maxis may do any further patches to The Sims 3 that might actually change the game, for better or worse. Since it would be through origin it would be easier for them. I woulnd't expect any new game features or bug fixes obviously, but maybe a 64 bit patch or the ability to make the game recognize newer graphics cards. Again, this update is most likely just to keep us tied to origin, but does anyone think maybe, just maybe, they'll add anything or do something to the game.

Comments

• KATENESSKATENESS Posts: 3,610 Member
    In general I am a hopeful person. I like to see the glass as half-full. I believe the best in everyone. Really.

But I have no hope that they'll ever do anything more to actually improve Sims 3.

That's just my opion. I would love to be wrong though. :)
    giphy.gif

• thesimsisepicthesimsisepic Posts: 102 Member
    @KATENESS Me too. Again i don't expect anything, especially gameplay or bug changes but just tech changes maybe.
    I never thought they really would add 64 bit ever to The Sims 4 (The Sims 3 needs it more than 4 does for real)but alas, I was shocked that they did. So who knows :)) (goes back to wishing they could finally use emojis yet)