Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

sleep overs

It would be nice to have more kids iterations like play together, pj parties, sleepover grandparents

Comments

• Tiarah310Tiarah310 Posts: 14 New Member
    Agreed! I think it'd be fun for the kids to throw a sleepover party. And sleeping at the grandparents would be great too!
  • AFeazyAFeazy Posts: 91 Member
    Overall I feel like the kids need more interactions. Sleepovers yes. They also need more play interactions. My kids in the Sims 4 are so bored all the time they wind up doing chores! Lol they should be playing...doing chores should be an interaction, like the parents telling the kids "Clean up" or something. When multiple kids together, they don't have much to do to play, and by themselves is worse. When they play with toys they only play for at most one sim hour. I don't know about you but when I played with toys as a kid it was longer than just an hour, I played as long as I could. Some more options too, like an outdoor swingset, video games, balls to play with friends, or dress-up would be nice. I wish there was a "Play outside" option, where a kid can just go run around in the yard or lot outdoors and it ups their fun meter. Just spinning in circles and running around would get the idea across of playing outside. What do you think?