Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Which do you like better, spellcasting, or sim-fu duels?

I love watching them, and honestly I dont really prefer either most of the time, too bad you can mix and match that!

I think its easier to get into random sim-fu duels though, since you can teach sim-fu to any sim, and just having an academy in your town will most likely provide you with sims to spar with.

How bout you guys? :)

Comments

• Zeldaboy180Zeldaboy180 Posts: 5,997 Member
    I like both but wish they could have been more extreme. I hope they both return in sims 4 too!
    e68338c368f106ae784e73111955bd86.png
  • CharlottesmomCharlottesmom Posts: 7,015 Member
    When I was playing Julia my very high level witch I used to love to see her and Summer having the Spellcasting Duels, she was also very high in Martial Arts and would kick Connor's tush, which would amuse me also (I'm very easily amused), I think I like them pretty equally.
  • JoAnne65JoAnne65 Posts: 22,959 Member
    I love them both equally but agree with @zeldagirl180
    5JZ57S6.png
  • CravenLestatCravenLestat Posts: 13,735 Member
    I like Sim Fu ,It gives me an excuse to go to China to see the Kim family :love: Then I can bring them home let them slap me around a bit and woohoo after a good workout.

Screenshot-1057_zpslnn9kb5u.jpg

Screenshot-1059_zpsrrrolt3s.jpg
    I Play Sims 3 On A Potato

DfydFiZ.gif
  • Zeldaboy180Zeldaboy180 Posts: 5,997 Member
    JoAnne65 wrote: »
    I love them both equally but agree with @zeldagirl180

Yay! I mean what ever happened to the loser being turned to stone like in supernatural's trailer?

The thing is both of these felt like sparring practices to me. By extreme I mean actual fights, perhaps even to the death.
    e68338c368f106ae784e73111955bd86.png
  • SimKeatsSimKeats Posts: 2,186 Member
    Sorry I didnt respond sooner, I have to say, more extreme duels would be fun, I imagine a duel to the death would be possible if you have like NRAAS level of modding skill, but probably no one good at modding has the interest/time to do that.
    One thing that always kind of bummed me out, is when a sim is a cop or a criminal and their job tells them to learn martial arts, you never get to really feel like it helps them with their job.

I mostly lost interest in Sims 4, but if they released a martial arts pack of some sort, or maybe a super hero themed expansion, I would probably pick it up again, but mostly, sims 4 is just lacking WAY too much when I have all the content of 2 and 3 with things left to do in both of those games.