Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

StSciurus's Showcase • Update 4/9/19 The Claverhouse

Comments

• Ash072Ash072 Posts: 1,324 Member
    Great builds! Really enjoyed your showcase!
    5sXtTqH.png
  • NelcaRedNelcaRed Posts: 322 Member
    Nice Showcase
  • StSciurusStSciurus Posts: 1,580 Member
    Thank you so much @Ash072 and @NelcaRed for stopping by and leaving such nice comments! :smiley:
    Here is my entry for Build-n-Share 42, Spring Designer Showdown. I chose as my inspiration object the Ordinary Things Shadowbox Display. My house is called Sciurian Craftsman.

1.png
    3c.png
    10.png
    21.png
    32.png

And here is a link to a rather lengthy slideshow.
  • rosemowrosemow Posts: 163,520 Member
    Sciuruan Craftsman is a very nice home! :) Very nice exterior design and layout of the home! The roofing looks nice and the combination of the wall textures gives a nice look to the home. The windows look nice how they are placed in the home. The green plants and white flowers look nice together on the edges of the home and front patio. Nice seat bench sitting area on the front patio for sims to enjoy watching sims pass by their home. Nice outdoors dining nook for sims to enjoy cooking meals on the BBQ and eating them at the umbrella covered table in the outdoors air. The bird bath and bird house are nice touches in the build. The car port is great! Very nice furnishing of the interior of the home! Very nice living room. The inspiration wall decor item looks great on the wall there. Sims will enjoy sitting on the seating there listening to the music from the piano being played. The books are a nice touch on the coffee table and the flowers are pretty for sims to see whilst resting there . The dining room is very nice! It is a very nice light filled room for sims to enjoy looking out through the windows at the views whilst eating their meals. The sunflowers are sunny on table for sims to enjoy seeing whilst dining. The brown and red colour scheme of the master bedroom looks nice. The red curtains look nice how they are placed in the room. Nice armchair sitting nook in the room. The scenic picture on the wall is nice for sims to see when waking on the mornings. The clothes and shoes closet is great! I won't write about all of the rooms but have enjoyed looking at the slideshow.
    The home is very nice! :)
    Thank you so much, @rosemow ! I love how you evaluate a space from a Sim's perspective. :smiley:
    edited May 2016
    Quad Cities Clinic was built to function as a hospital in the Get To Work expansion pack. It features a nursery for newborns, a large upper level waiting area with children's area, an outdoor play area, a café, fitness room, doctor's office with private sleeping area and bathroom.

05-03-16_103118nbspAM.png
    05-03-16_103158nbspAM.png
    05-03-16_103333nbspAM.png
    05-03-16_103415nbspAM.png
    05-03-16_103500nbspAM.png
    Post edited by StSciurus on
    edited May 2016
    The exterior design and layout of Quad Cities Clinic looks very nice! :) Nice roof covered front entrance to the hospital. The slanted roofing looks great. The red on the part of the exterior looks nice, and complements with the other wall texture. Very nice landscaping of the build! It looks very nice the way you have placed the trees on the edges of the lot, and the red and white flowers beds look very nice. The trees and flowers on the corners of the lot look very nice. Very nice reception desk area. The blossom on the counter is a nice touch for patients to see when checking in to the hospital. The wall texture looks calming. It looks great how the bassinets are placed side by side in the maternity ward. The animal wall picture there are cute! Very nice upper level cafeteria. Sims will enjoy sitting at the tables, eating and drinking food and drinks that they have ordered from the espresso bar. The circular orange floor rugs look nice under the tables. The hearts decor on the upper landing wall is nice for sims to see when going up and down the stairs.
    It is a very nice hospital :)
    Thank you, @rosemow , for your generous comments!
    Another just-for-fun project, Sciurian Maze is a beautiful sculpture park for the 30 x 30 lot in Newcrest. The park requirement for a jungle gym, which was way too big and aesthetically wrong for this garden maze, is buried in an inaccessible subbasement room. There are accessible monkey bars, however, decked out in leafy foliage.

05-06-16_93646nbspAM.png
    05-06-16_92943nbspAM.png
    05-06-16_93506nbspAM.png
    05-06-16_92537nbspAM.png
    05-06-16_93319nbspAM.png
  • NhicksNhicks Posts: 1,580 Member
    I'm glad you started a showcase , I love your style. I look forward to seeing more fro you. :)
    Find Me In The Gallery! MzHicks #MzHicks
    ~My showcase thread~
    http://forums.thesims.com/en_US/discussion/814744/mzhicks-builds
    How You Liven - A Peek Into YOUR Sims World
    http://forums.thesims.com/en_US/discussion/887032/how-you-liven#latest
    Thank you for dropping by my thread, @Nhicks! :smiley:
    edited May 2016
    Sciuruan Maze looks so very great! :) You have designed and created it so very well! You are so very creative in your building design of the maze! The placement of the hedging looks great! I hope that sims don't get lost! Very nice layout and nook areas of the maze. The statues look great in the maze. The hedge arch entry/exits look nice. It is great that the wishing well is in the build for sims to use. Nice chess nook for sims to enjoy playng chess on the table in the outdoors air. The kids will have fun playing on the leafy monkey bars. The water fountain features look very pretty.
    The maze park looks great! :)
    I always look forward to your comments, @rosemow ! :smiley: Thank you so much!
  • masajomasajo Posts: 5,993 Member
    Sciurian Maze is a fantastic sculpture park, very decorative and the maze is incredible, very well thought out and designed :)
    uzE2H1V.jpg
    Thank you so much for your generous comments, @masajo ! :smiley:
    Squirrel Run Farm is my entry for Build-n-Share Challenge #44. It is a family farm with four bedrooms and three full bathrooms. It is simple and affordable (build with lot is §49,999), but includes a barn for animals, a vegetable garden, a fishing hole and an apple orchard.

1.Xmorning.png
    3.barn1.png
    16.kitchen3.png
    39.garden2.png
    42.chess.png

You can see more pictures of the farm here.
    Squirrel Run Farm is very nice! :) Very nice exterior of the home. The stone wall texture looks nice. It looks nice how the windows are placed in the home. Very nice roof covered front porch. Sims will enjoy sitting on the log themed seat in the outdoors air. The purple flowers along the edge of the front porch and the lavender along the side of the home look pretty and homely. The flower cart is a nice touch in the build. It is great that there is a pond in the build for sims to enjoy fishing. The red coloured barn looks great ! Very nice exterior of the barn. The chickens, the horses in the stalls and the rabbits look very great! Sims will enjoy doing woodworking on the crafting table. Nice gardening nook for sims to enjoy growing plants in the garden boxes. It is great that there is a wishing well in the build. The enlarged truck looks great! Nice back porch area for sims to have fun playing chess at the table outdoors in the sunshine. The apple orchard area is great ! The trees look nice placed either sides of the terrain paint footpath. Very nice furnishing and layout of the interior of the home. The fruit bowl, teapots display shelf and the plant banner are nice touches in the dining room. The wall patterning in the kitchen looks nice, and the apples and hot chocolate items are a nice home touch in the corner nooks. Granny's bedroom is very nice! The floral wall pattern and pink bed is very pretty! The greeen colour scheme of Mac's bedroom looks nice. Nice study desk nook for sims to enjoy using the computer at the desk table. The pink gingham wall panelling in the Aj's bedroom looks nice. The butterflies picture is pretty for sims to see when in their bedroom.
    It is a very nice farm! :)
    I so appreciate your taking the time to look through all the pictures, @rosemow ! Thank you for your nice comments. :smiley:
  • follyfootfollyfoot Posts: 3,450 Member
    Sciurian Craftsman is a wonderful family home and I love the colour combination of the of the exterior . Beautifully decorated very welcoming. :)
    Squirrel Run Farm is a charming build with a lovely homey feel to it. :) Folly
    Thank you for your generous comments, @follyfoot ! :) I really appreciate your stopping by! :smiley:
  • lovelylyssia095lovelylyssia095 Posts: 381 Member
    Just went through your showcase and your builds are gorgeous!
    23692626361_214389dd31_c.jpg
    Link to Showcase

Link to Gallery
    Origin id: avnewton
    @lovelylyssia095 , thank you for stopping by and for your nice comments! :smiley:
    I've decided to start the Sciurian Affordable Homes Series to give myself a challenge of building houses for under §50K. The first is Blue & White Starter which retails for under §20K including the lot. "Modest but lovely…it is the perfect house for a couple, an artist, a writer or fisherman."

05-24-16_21154nbspPM.png
    05-24-16_21340nbspPM.png
    05-24-16_21535nbspPM.png
    05-24-16_21527nbspPM.png
    05-24-16_21500nbspPM.png
    edited May 2016
    Blue and White Starter is very nice! :) Very nice exterior of the home! The dormers and the blue and white colour of the exterior look very nice. The flower box windows look pretty and the white flowers look very nice on the edges of the front of the building and front porch. Nice sitting areas on the front and back porches for sims to enjoy resting outdoors in the air. Sims will enjoy fishing in the pond. Nice corner study desk nook inside for sims to enjoy sitting at the desk table using the computer or reading a book from the bookshelf. Sims will enjoy loooking out through the kitchen windows whilst preparing meals. The clothes shelf is a nice touch in the bedroom.
    It is a very nice starter home :)