Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Build Mode and Windows

So I am currently working on a modern Center Hall Colonial, and I am having an issue with the Dining room. The wall with the windows is only 5 Sim Tiles, but my house features double windows, so making it simple, are there any double windows that are 3 sim tile mods, so that my windows is centered in the dining room? I checked Mod the Sims, and I have only found single windows on 2 tiles. It's very frustrating and I don't know why windows and doors don't take part in the 4 mini Sim Tiles in the 1 Sim Tile, that only applies to furniture which is great, but I wish it the same with windows and doors, that should be fixed!

Comments

• MDianaSimsMDianaSims Posts: 4,177 Member
    Do you necessarily want to use mods?

Because there are several 3 square windows in the base game and packs, depending on wall height (I'll list them all, the italicised windows are modern, the others not necessarily double (usually triple) windows but they may suit your style).
    Short walls:
    • Watchword Window $42 (Get Together) - I guess this is the only one that fits the "double window" concept in the strictest sense.
    • Fenestral Maneuvers in the Dark $255 (base game)
    • Sims Are Watching Windows $295 (Get To Work)
    • Bay-utiful Designs $320 (base game)
    • Basic Bay Window $325 (base game)
    • Sir Stainsworth's Stained Glass $330 (Get Together)
    • Napper's Peril $341 (Get Together)
    • One Way Mirror Window $365 (Get To Work) - not really suitable for homes I guess
    Medium walls:
    • The High Brow $190 (base game)
    • Wanderer's Window $252 (Get Together)
    • Beach Outlook $282 (Get Together)
    • Devout Window $311 (Get Together)
    • Wood-Glass Window $378 (Get Together)
    Gallery ID: MDianaSims | Simblr
  • SZ5061SZ5061 Posts: 29 Member
    eh I was really hoping for Double, but I guess I can work with triple. Thank you!