Sul sul! How many baes is too many? The answer is NONE! Join @kelseydangerous on her journey of love as she attempts to maintain 100 romantic relationships.
Follow along on her road to love here!
September 17th- It's time for our Friday Highlights! You can check them out here!

Sims 2 Discoveries !

1232425262729...Next

Comments

• lisamwittlisamwitt Posts: 4,723 Member
    I never noticed that. But, I have run a store before and been on the receiving end.
    Gallery ID: LadyGray01
  • garapoesgarapoes Posts: 378 Member
    I had a wedding at Goth Manor and Don was looking from the second floor I think through the window. I don't think this is a bug.
    https://ibb.co/cxKHjv5
    English is not my first language so sorry if I make any mistakes!
    garapoes wrote: »
    I had a wedding at Goth Manor and Don was looking from the second floor I think through the window. I don't think this is a bug.
    https://ibb.co/cxKHjv5

That's funny. He'll be gossiping about it now.
  • Sorak4Sorak4 Posts: 3,485 Member
    So your Sims children can lecture their own parents.
    I just had my elderly Sim get lectured by her own adult daughter for what seemed to be for wrecking the TV... I suppose thats revenge for a previous lecturing when she was much younger.
    LM1eVgj.png
  • IVXXXVIIVXXXVI Posts: 118 Member
    I discovered that if you change the diaper of a baby and there is a child close, the child will freak out because of ..well ...the view.
    q4ahJsp.jpg

• LogicallyironicLogicallyironic Posts: 108 Member
    I haven't read all, sorry for repeats.

After 10 years of playing Sims 2, I have discovered 2 things!

1. This maaaaayyyyybbbbeee might be due to a mod, but I'm pretty sure it's just the game. If there is a fire in the same room as a baby, an adult sim will take the baby and run outside. I saw this when Nina started a fire in her studio apartment, and I was so surprised.

2. Very shy sims have a special dance animation! It's kind of an uncertain shuffle rather than the default moves. I saw this when Kaylynn payed Daniel a visit and did this dance autonomously.
  • Rflong7Rflong7 Posts: 36,393 Member
    @Logicallyironic

1. It's nice to see them do that - It's not a mod. :mrgreen:

I just saw that the maps are actually pinned up. I thought they were just "Magically" hung on the wall.

5Mi1uuD.jpg

Rflong7 wrote: »
    @Logicallyironic

I just saw that the maps are actually pinned up. I thought they were just "Magically" hung on the wall.

5Mi1uuD.jpg

I have to admit I've never hung them, so I didn't know that! They always just stayed in my Sims' inventory.
    @lisamwitt wrote: »
    Rflong7 wrote: »
    @Logicallyironic

5Mi1uuD.jpg

I have to admit I've never hung them, so I didn't know that! They always just stayed in my Sims' inventory.

I love them. They're free and they build fun quickly - (I think I've played too many Apocalypses). :lol:
    Hi :mrgreen:

I guess I've never seen a slob cook. Robi Charvat has 0 neat and he makes such a mess. EA could have made it to where they had to mop. :lol:

r4f3wMv.jpg
  • NushnushganayNushnushganay Posts: 9,329 Member
    edited September 11
    IVXXXVI wrote: »
    I discovered that if you change the diaper of a baby and there is a child close, the child will freak out because of ..well ...the view.

Funny but also ridiculous. Being so taboo that babies can't be naked in front of a kid is an alien concept to almost everyone else in the world except perhaps 20th Century Middle America. But at the time, Sims wasn't considering anything else so that explains it.

My discovery is more a qiesrion: why do some Sims do the dressing spin in a dizzy slow mo that looks like a Vaudeville move? It's funny, but what accounts for it? They spun on one leg, the other one flinging put a bit and look like they might lose their balance?
    Racism is EVERYONE's fight #BLM #StopAsianHate
    Let's make Liberty and Justice For All a reality.

xicwqMCm.jpg
    My guess is personality. Sims in Sims 2 varied a bit more in how they reacted to various situations than Sims do now.
  • M13VulpeculaM13Vulpecula Posts: 19,527 Member
    lisamwitt wrote: »
    My guess is personality. Sims in Sims 2 varied a bit more in how they reacted to various situations than Sims do now.

Yep - lazy Sims have a more lazy variation of several regular animations - they also tend to slouch a bit when standing around for example (compare Dina Caliente with Nina for example)