March 5 - Maxis Monthly today! Check this out for more details!

Sims 2 Discoveries !

1202122232426...Next

Comments

• Rflong7Rflong7 Posts: 35,387 Member
    It doesn't matter if the bills are high if they don't have anything when the Repo man comes. The repo man can't take anything if there isn't anything.
    I've played the Poverty challenge when they can't get a promotion without penalty, and no date rewards, no selling things they dig up, no earning money in town.... Selling fish and art. Still easy. It becomes repetitive once you know the secrets.

I've played the Homeless Sim where they can't come home until they earn 20k. Easy.

High bills mean nothing when they can get free food on a community lot, get free stuff from dates, have a great job. I know the ways to get endless money without cheats. Living on their business lot with a tent can earn them money. Having to make up more limitations to put on myself... the game is now boring and I really need TS5. :cry:
  • Lady_EarthLady_Earth Posts: 25 Member
    I found that dogs and cats will lick the bellies of kittens if they live in the same house as a sign of affection.
  • violaineTviolaineT Posts: 45 Member
    edited March 18
    Rflong7 wrote: »
    It doesn't matter if the bills are high if they don't have anything when the Repo man comes. The repo man can't take anything if there isn't anything.
    I've played the Poverty challenge when they can't get a promotion without penalty, and no date rewards, no selling things they dig up, no earning money in town.... Selling fish and art. Still easy. It becomes repetitive once you know the secrets.

I've played the Homeless Sim where they can't come home until they earn 20k. Easy.

High bills mean nothing when they can get free food on a community lot, get free stuff from dates, have a great job. I know the ways to get endless money without cheats. Living on their business lot with a tent can earn them money. Having to make up more limitations to put on myself... the game is now boring and I really need TS5. :cry:

High bills+more... Graduate students can't afford a starter home for example that gives usefulness to apartments with cheap renting. You still don't want to let them stay because you block your wants with the "buy some basic stuff" ones.
    I do agree there are sideways making the game easy, but it's your choice to use them or not. Anytime just put a sleeping object on a community lot and you get a much longer life. By modding you can make things more enjoyable I find it was stupid that you can't improve your skills on community lots, neither the npc visiting so I change that. But at same time I use chance cards even if I can get fired from it. I feel I'm badly playing if many of my sims get their 7 skills maxed. I know it's not that difficult to get that before even sending then to the uni, what is more difficult is to not get that easily! To let them flirt or read more, or chat near a pinball machine. I aim more to a life simulation as to a race for supersim which is far too easy to achieve.
1202122232426...Next