Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

SIMS4 Hunger Games Modeling Comp 1st Annual Games

Comments

• pammiechickpammiechick Posts: 12,262 Member
    edited February 2016
    Thank you @esharpmajor, @picklesthecat114 and @GlasgowSmiles! I'm SHOCKED since everyone did so well.

Thanks @MarkHarris17 ! Looking forward to the next challenge!
    iTvMKZ8.jpg
  • MarkHarris17MarkHarris17 Posts: 537 Member
    Oh yes! Contestants challenge 2 is on page 1!
    Shelly Mellow Maxis
    Madden Maxis
    Riles Maxis
    Harris Maxis
    Hunger Games Modeling Comp
    [img][/img]ezgif.com-gif-maker_zpsjrmqrvoc.gif
    Last one made by me [my handwriting is bad on computers!]
    Thanks to the talented @Cbear13 for making these!

Hmm...my tribute's weapon could deal gory damage but there won't be blood. Is that okay?
    iTvMKZ8.jpg
    @pammiechick That's what I meant. I didn' want images of people stabbing each other and everything.
    Shelly Mellow Maxis
    Madden Maxis
    Riles Maxis
    Harris Maxis

@pammiechick That's what I meant. I didn' want images of people stabbing each other and everything.

Lol! Okay...(you better not read my Amazon story then...Ha!) :D
    iTvMKZ8.jpg
    Hey @MarkHarris17 -- I will need an extension to Sunday. That's the only time I have available to do my submission! Let me know if this is okay!
    iTvMKZ8.jpg
  • picklesthecat114picklesthecat114 Posts: 2,690 Member
    I'll need an extention until the 28th is that okay?
    Lantern-flying-in-Tangled.gif
  • esharpmajoresharpmajor Posts: 1,055 Member
    Oh dear looks like everyone is having a similar week to me, I also would like to request an extension until sunday, my day filled up really quickly and I'm out of time. :s Sorry, thought I would have a chance this afternoon but didn't end up being the case. Shouldn't have left it so late, my bad.
    @esharpmajor @picklesthecat114 @pammiechick Totally fine, you will just have two 24 hour extensions left.
    Shelly Mellow Maxis
    Madden Maxis
    Riles Maxis
    Harris Maxis

• GlasgowSmilesGlasgowSmiles Posts: 209 Member
    District: Three- Technology
    Tribute Name: Moriko St Cyr

YWSnyO1.png

The cameras in the arena are there to capture the tributes from any angle necessary... some cameras are more up to the task of a crisp picture than others.

Moriko managed to make it out of the initial bloodbath with a katana, grabbing it from a tribute who had been quickly eliminated by a stronger competitor and running for the treeline once she had a weapon in her hands. Really, she was just glad that it was something she had a little training with.
    District: Three- Technology
    Tribute Name: Woz Liebnitz

JymQKF1.png

Woz didn't trust his chances at the Cornucopia, opting to put as much distance between himself and his brawnier competitors right away, and to find the best cover possible in the deepest part of the wood. It took him a while to find a place he felt safe resting even for a moment, and he still had to find a way to arm himself without the 'gifts' left out to fight over.

It wasn't exactly technologically advanced, but there was always the option of crafting something for himself. And if he was injured later on in the games, a sturdy staff could double as a walking stick. All it took was the right branch and a sharpened rock to whittle with.

In order to give himself the best odds, he removed the jacket that he'd been outfitted with and hung it on a scrubby little tree, a little ways from his hiding spot, hoping that the flash of it through the leaves would attract an attack from someone carrying goods he could use, if he could lure them into a trap and get in a sneak attack.
    Nice entries @GlasgowSmiles !
    iTvMKZ8.jpg
  • picklesthecat114picklesthecat114 Posts: 2,690 Member
    Challenge 2:
    8zbVv1k.png
    Lantern-flying-in-Tangled.gif
    @pammiechick Thank you!
    edited February 2016
    Challenge 2

Silex Stone

Silex managed to muscle his way to the cornucopia, and ended up scoring a sweet machete. It was just what he wanted, something he could put all his strength behind, and even better, something intimidating that would allow him to bully the smaller kids. He found a small pond with fresh water after a half hour of running through the woods. Confident that he could defend this water source, Silex set to making himself a camp for the night.

DltEbJs.jpg

Challenge 2

Callista Stone

Callista was quick enough to snag a bow for herself. Her agility and excellent hand eye coordination always made her better with ranged weapons. She darted away from the larger competitors, her brother among them. As soon as she found a heavily wooded area she stopped and started looking for trees that she could climb. She would be able to rain arrows down on anyone who noticed her, and she could stay out of the fight until some of the stronger careers had thinned out the ranks.

m4G0A6z.jpg

(Sorry for being so late with it, my week got kind of hectic!)
    Challenge 2

Braun Regaii

1hungergames2.jpg
    iTvMKZ8.jpg
    Challenge 2

Saomi Regaii

1hungergames3.jpg
    iTvMKZ8.jpg
    Awesomeness @pammiechick !!!
    Thanks @esharpmajor ! I love yours too! It's a great week for everyone! Love all the entries!
    iTvMKZ8.jpg
    Agreed-- it's great to see everyone's entries and the obvious amount of thought and skill going into them. And it's just felt like such a positive competition so far in terms of everybody's spirit.
    Guys I'm so sorry. I've been so preoccupied in school work, my mind didn't register this. A poll will be up tomorrow and challenge 3 will be put up as soon as we have results. I person will be out.
    Shelly Mellow Maxis
    Madden Maxis
    Riles Maxis
    Harris Maxis

No worries Mark!
    Contestants the poll is up here it is http://www.poll-maker.com/poll605018xE80d4683-25
    Shelly Mellow Maxis
    Madden Maxis
    Riles Maxis
    Harris Maxis

Hope Challenge three comes soon because I have all night and a little tomorrow to do it. Then I'm BUSY and probably won't be able to do it at all for a while...sigh...
    iTvMKZ8.jpg
    Contestants the poll is up here it is http://www.poll-maker.com/poll605018xE80d4683-25
    Awesome. I would tag some folks for the vote when u get a chance though!

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file
Return to top