Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

SIMS4 Hunger Games Modeling Comp 1st Annual Games

Comments

• psyktpsykt Posts: 1,168 Member
    I know the plot though, I know what it's all about so I think it should be okay to join. But I don't know yet.
    tumblr_oz7ve3uIkz1uz57gao1_540.jpg
  • MarkHarris17MarkHarris17 Posts: 537 Member
    @psykt It does not matter if you had really watched it just pay attention to my briefs.
    Shelly Mellow Maxis
    Madden Maxis
    Riles Maxis
    Harris Maxis
    Hunger Games Modeling Comp
    [img][/img]ezgif.com-gif-maker_zpsjrmqrvoc.gif
    Last one made by me [my handwriting is bad on computers!]
    Thanks to the talented @Cbear13 for making these!

• pammiechickpammiechick Posts: 12,262 Member
    I'll do a boy from District 1 (slot 1) and a girl from District 3 (slot 3). Thanks, @MarkHarris17 , for explaining the challenge to me! :)
    iTvMKZ8.jpg
    edited January 2016
    Just to clarify im creating a mentor for each district. Your mentor is their to help you and has a perk, since each district only has one mentor if you or your district partner or if its you fall into the male or female spot to be kicked off you have to discuss with your partner and decide if you will be using your mentor and have only one time oppurtinity to save yourself, but keep in mind each district only has 1 immunity.
    @picklesthecat114 This is your mentor if you haven't already please refer to my statement above.
    I will tag whoever the male tribute is.
    This is Shimmer Lock, she is a district 1 past victor. She is famous for her method of pushing people of the mountain in her arena. She is 23.
    2hp1t37.jpg
    @lauren5509
    This is your mentor if you haven't already please refer to my statement above.
    I will tag whoever the male tribute is.
    This is Blister Alington, a district 9 victor. She is famously known for making male and even female tributes fall in love with her and once they did she'd eliminate them.
    [img][/img]25ph1sg.jpg
    @esharpmajor
    These are your tributes mentor if you haven't already please refer to my statement above.
    Nicholas Wrenner is a district 2 victor. He is one of the must buff men in the district. In his games he could tear a tribute in half with his bare hands.
    search_zpsfx1ag9ji.jpg
    @xcheekyangelx
    These are your tributes mentors if you haven't already please refer to my statement above.
    This is Ridder Leister he is a district 12 victor. He is fierce and brutal, let's just say his methods are unmentionable.
    [img][/img]wrncbs.jpg

@GlasgowSmiles This is your tributes mentor for district 3. Monna Angel was bullied ALL of her childhood for reading, instead of working on computers. They called her like "shockbrain or an insult to technology" it came as quite a shock when being reaped only last year. Monna can relate to this years tribute's and they feel. How Monna did it you may ask? She picked up an axe and did what she wanted to do the the bullies for a long time, where as back in the district she would be in trouble, but in the arena it was a gameimages_zps7ylzcpwu.jpg
    @BobSkellington This is you and your partners mentor. Darin Molt spent all of his life training as a career.
    From fishing to the only thing he would see in weeks is a dummy with blade marks. Luckily all of his training paid off and he became a blind warrior in the arena. District 4.
    es_zpssljllsl1.jpg

Id suggest everybody saves them if you want immunity you are required to post this.
    Post edited by MarkHarris17 on
    Shelly Mellow Maxis
    Madden Maxis
    Riles Maxis
    Harris Maxis

psykt wrote: »
    I'm considering joining this, but lol, haven't even seen the hunger games.

The movies are great! I agree...her writing can be slow at first! But you'll get what you need from the first movie.
    iTvMKZ8.jpg
    Hey, @MarkHarris17 after reading over everything, could you switch my boy and girl to slot five? I don't want to share immunity. thanks! :D
    iTvMKZ8.jpg
    @pammiechick Yes! I did that as a twist for some people, but your were smart enough to not do so.
    Shelly Mellow Maxis
    Madden Maxis
    Riles Maxis
    Harris Maxis

edited January 2016
    @picklesthecat114 Good entry! But you are just missing your entry card. Did you get it?
    Shelly Mellow Maxis
    Madden Maxis
    Riles Maxis
    Harris Maxis

• picklesthecat114picklesthecat114 Posts: 2,690 Member
    Sorry I forgot :D I'll do it when I get home :)
    Lantern-flying-in-Tangled.gif
    Won't get my entry up until Saturday! Hope that's not too late!
    iTvMKZ8.jpg
    @pammiechick Oh no that's fine!
    Shelly Mellow Maxis
    Madden Maxis
    Riles Maxis
    Harris Maxis

• BobSkellingtonBobSkellington Posts: 9,206 Member
    I don't have a mentor yet ;s
    Beauty obtains attention, but personality is what captures the heart. ♥
    sox3c8.jpg
  • esharpmajoresharpmajor Posts: 1,055 Member
    Slot Number Chosen: 2
    Name: Silex Stone
    Short Bio:

Silex Stone and his twin sister Calista have always been at odds. Anything she could do, he could do better... well except for getting accepted to Peace Keeper school. Silex was bigger and stronger, but Calista was quicker and smarter and infinitely more even tempered. He believes they turned him down because he wasn't strong enough, but the truth is, he was denied entry due to his lack of self-control, low intellect, and extreme district prejudice. (Silex considers all of those things complimentary.) Eager to leave behind his life as a brick layer, Silex began his quest to prove himself by joining the games.

1NvRSYJ.jpg

Name: Calista Stone
    Short Bio:

Calista Stone is the top of her class among Peace Keeper trainees. Quick to learn, and charismatic, Calista would have a bright future ahead of her in the Peace Keepers, if it weren't for the fact that she didn't much care for the idea of peace - it all sounded pretty boring, really. When she heard her brother Silex was going to compete Calista was reported to have laughed and announced on the spot that she would enter and she would 'kill him herself for being so thick.'

fR4t6av.jpg
  • GlasgowSmilesGlasgowSmiles Posts: 209 Member
    (I hope this is all right for the entry, as with my tablet down, I currently am unable to do much in the way of editing!)

Slot Number Chosen: 3
    Name: Moriko St Cyr
    Short Bio: In school, Moriko studied for a life as an engineer, hoping for a prestigious job designing fantastic new things for the Capitol elite, but she never imagined she would actually travel there herself. She just wanted to get into a position where she could take care of her family, enough that her grandfather could retire comfortably, and in time her parents as well. Luckily for her, she'd also always humored her grandfather's fears over the odds of her being chosen at the Reaping, and also trained to be able to fight. Based on the numbers, she hadn't thought it likely, but when her name was called out, she was grateful she'd gotten some practice under her belt, even if it wouldn't compare to really fighting for her life in the arena.

She was prepared, however, to throw herself into all the training that would be available to her now that she had been selected as a Tribute. She already knew that she could impress the judges with a simple mechanical trap, but without knowing what kind of resources she would have in the arena, she also knew she couldn't rely on that alone-- she'd need to keep developing her skills at hand-to-hand and sword combat at least.
    Headshot and Full Body:
    rn5dx5F.png

Slot Number Chosen: 3
    Name: Woz Liebnitz
    Short Bio: The third of four children of a well-to-do, Capitol-supporting couple, Woz had always counted on boys from other families being chosen for the Games-- families who needed the extra that another entry would bring in. Even in a relatively affluent district, there was always someone. After a sickly childhood, spent mostly indoors working on computer programming skills, he worried he wouldn't be able to catch up, physically, to his peers, and he certainly didn't trust in his ability to go head to head with the careers. He developed some upper-body strength in his teen years, but he still always breathed a heavy sigh of relief when other names were called. His last eligible year, he barely even worried about it at all-- he'd calculated the odds based on the information he had, as he did every year, and soon he would be out of danger and would only have to worry about one of his siblings for a couple more years. He was in shock when he did hear his name-- after all these years, he thought he was about to escape the danger for good, and being called at eighteen meant there was no way that his older brother could volunteer to go in his place, even if he thought his parents would allow such a thing.

Though he wasn't optimistic about his own chances, and not prepared to get very emotionally close to any of the others, he was ready and willing to agree to a pact with his fellow District 3 Tribute, knowing that if he could give her any kind of edge early on in the competition, she was the likelier victor between them, and if their district took home the win, it would mean a better year for his family, even if he couldn't go home to them. And maybe he would be able to stay alive a little bit longer, as part of a team... He had to admit that was a part of it.
    Headshot and Full Body:
    EDpLkR2.png
    edited January 2016
    Slot Number Chosen: 5
    Name: Saomi Regaii

Short Bio: Daughter of a famous inventor, Saomi believes she has the intelligence and cunning to make her a winner. Always at the top of her class in technics, athletics, and stealth, she believes she has more than what it takes to last in the ring. She has a strong connection to her younger brother. Both will help the other to win and if she has to, she will sacrifice her life so at least one of them becomes the victor.

saomitribute.jpg
    Slot Number Chosen: 5
    Name: Braun Regaii
    Bio: Braun has always dreamed of being the Hunger Games victor ever since he was but a tiny tot and could utter the words, "May the odds be ever in your favor." His father taught him well in all the ways of electronics and with his sister's aid, he no doubt will win. But he would die for her, so if something happens, he will make sure to take anyone out to preserve her life instead of his.

brauntribute.jpg
    iTvMKZ8.jpg
    @BobSkellington Sorry! I'm going to get those updated asap!
    Shelly Mellow Maxis
    Madden Maxis
    Riles Maxis
    Harris Maxis

Shelly Mellow Maxis
    Madden Maxis
    Riles Maxis
    Harris Maxis

Name: Silex Stone
    Short Bio:

Silex Stone and his twin sister Calista have always been at odds. Anything she could do, he could do better... well except for getting accepted to Peace Keeper school. Silex was bigger and stronger, but Calista was quicker and smarter and infinitely more even tempered. He believes they turned him down because he wasn't strong enough, but the truth is, he was denied entry due to his lack of self-control, low intellect, and extreme district prejudice. (Silex considers all of those things complimentary.) Eager to leave behind his life as a brick layer, Silex began his quest to prove himself by joining the games.

1NvRSYJ.jpg

Name: Calista Stone
    Short Bio:

Calista Stone is the top of her class among Peace Keeper trainees. Quick to learn, and charismatic, Calista would have a bright future ahead of her in the Peace Keepers, if it weren't for the fact that she didn't much care for the idea of peace - it all sounded pretty boring, really. When she heard her brother Silex was going to compete Calista was reported to have laughed and announced on the spot that she would enter and she would 'kill him herself for being so thick.'

fR4t6av.jpg

OMG WOW <3
    sox3c8.jpg
    @BobSkellington Sorry! I'm going to get those updated asap!

sox3c8.jpg
    Ok if we have not hit all 24 tributes by next weekend I think we are just going ahead and start.
    Shelly Mellow Maxis
    Madden Maxis
    Riles Maxis
    Harris Maxis

Ok if we have not hit all 24 tributes by next weekend I think we are just going ahead and start.

I think that's a great idea. We don't need all of them to do this! :)
    iTvMKZ8.jpg
    Hey, @Cbear13 , @lisa17ann , @mommataurus2 , @popettypop2012 , @Liziann1 -- want to join an interesting modeling challenge that can be in game with building fun as a part? Check this one out. I don't do these type of challenges unless there's heavy background and it's in game. This one has that--but for those of you who are awesome at photoshop, you can use those skills too. Love the first challenge so far.
    iTvMKZ8.jpg
  • popettypop2012popettypop2012 Posts: 1,318 Member
    @pammiechick I'd love to join the challenge and thanks for inviting me - and it might just be me but is there supposed to be a link somewhere?
  • popettypop2012popettypop2012 Posts: 1,318 Member
    Oops I misunderstood. Sorry I'm really all over the place. Will check it out now.
  • lisa17annlisa17ann Posts: 2,749 Member
    Thanks for the invite @pammiechick I'd love to but I'm in California right now for a few weeks with no access to a computer :o lol
    34921575804_8da1fd7db6_z.jpg

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file
Return to top