Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Crystal Immobilien ~ New: Eco Lifestyle Builds

Comments

• cryskcrysk Posts: 657 Member
    :D@StSciurus thanks alot. Ever since I first saw that pose for the flute I wanted to make a picture with other musicians, finally managed to do so.

I would like to say, on the picture in the inner garden there is a missing column. It should be there in the built, I readded it and tested if it would stay. I was just too lazy to retake the picture.
    ccBcpyk.jpg
  • StSciurusStSciurus Posts: 1,580 Member
    I've had the same problem with columns. I've taken pictures only to realize that the column has disappeared. It's still in the build, it just doesn't show up if the picture is shot from an angle too close. I wish EA would fix that glitch! ;)
  • pronteruspronterus Posts: 2,166 Member
    Speaking of missing objects, there are times when I place a fence, and it disappears right after even though the game recognizes that it's still there.
    @StSciurus nah, this one disappeared after placing with moo off. They do need to face to the right direction if they are overlapping with items that arent fences or walls.

@pronterus I have had that with lights *points at the fairy park* if you turn on all the lights in that one you will notice some light that has no source. The lamps had disappeared rigth after placing and no money was taken (I start builts always as residental to have immedeate testing) and the undo button hadn't had an effect as well. It was really mysterious.
    ccBcpyk.jpg
  • celticbardcelticbard Posts: 180 Member
    @crysk You’ve given us another breath-taking Japanese build. This mansion is truly enchanting, with an almost ethereal air to it. I can almost imagine a group of elves from the Lord of the Rings movies/books living there. Sorry, I’m getting sidetracked, LOL.

Well, needless to say, you’ve definitely proven your talent as a landscaper. I find your gardens simply stunning. The lay-out is perfect and infused with such a meditative atmosphere. I especially love the screenshot of the Sim with her parasol. Your designs are exceedingly elegant and I love the way the wildness of the garden almost sits in juxtaposition with the straight columns and symmetrical walls. Really, I’m in awe of your building skills. I simply cannot wait to see what you come up with next. Thank you for sharing!
    @celticbard hmmm somehow I can't imagine the elves living there, not the ones from LotR nor from any other fantasy novel I read,

:D great that you like my gardens, I would have probably done the whole rest of the garden the way I created the inner garden, but for one I thought it might be too much and for another I actually noticed it took longer and longer to load the house.

Also hadn't I seen how @BryonyRae used the basement to elevate items to ground level, I would not have been able to do some of the things.
    ccBcpyk.jpg
  • yanti68yanti68 Posts: 19,017 Member
    Pretty build with a beautiful garden! I see that you have made great use of the new stuff pack. :)
    @yanti68 thanks :D and I love the new garden items, though I had hoped for a few more plants
    ccBcpyk.jpg
  • BryonyRaeBryonyRae Posts: 5,181 Member
    I'm glad the technique helped you @crysk. :)
    Visit my blog to see my creations: http://bryscreations.wordpress.com or search the gallery by my OriginID or #bryscreations
    It certainly did @BryonyRae I had no clue I could do that. And I really loved your builts.

ccBcpyk.jpg
  • RyeCris16RyeCris16 Posts: 2,293 Member
    Kitsune no Yomeiri is a gorgeous Japanese castle! :smiley:
    Your architecture looks very fantastic! You really nailed the Asian castle architecture to it! Very nice roofing too! Your landscaping is very pretty, especially the water feature you did! Very pretty garden at the middle of the castle! The front landscaping is very beautiful as well! And your interior, gorgeous! You really furnished it beautifully and it really reflects the Asian theme of this build even hoping for more Asian items in the game! Your flooring looks very creative too! Can't comment on each of the rooms, but they're beautifully furnished!
    I love it! I'm adding this to my faves! :smiley:
    EA ID: RyeCris16 | Tags: #RyeCris16
  • vethesimsvethesims Posts: 695 Member
    This is a wonderful showcase! Kitsune no Yomeiri is beautiful, I love the gardens so much!! Great job! :blush:
    @RyeCris16 I'm glad you like it :D and yeah I would like some more Asian items as well. Maybe they should create country stuff packs? Like an Asian one, an European, an African and so on. Maybe with items from three countries of those continents, because after all Indian isn't Japanese style ;)
    The furnishing was the greatest problem for the Asian style, not many items resemble it.
    I love doing gardens :sweat_smile: and I really do miss some tools from Sims3 here.

@vethesims thanks for the wonderful comment
    ccBcpyk.jpg
  • pronteruspronterus Posts: 2,166 Member
    @crysk Hoping for a pack like that. Would love to have more Asian items in-game.
    pronterus wrote: »
    @crysk Hoping for a pack like that. Would love to have more Asian items in-game.

:love:
    ccBcpyk.jpg
    Óneiro Therines Nyktós

After we successfully sold three Asian builts, we decided to put a Greek home up.
    This home is ment for the head of a company, the leader of a country or whoever else needs a place to hold conferences. On the ground floor you will therefore find an office to hold smaller meetings with three other people and a large conference room for larger groups. The participants of the meeting may relax while playing games or taking a dip in the pool. Obviously there is space for a meal as well as the possibility to grab some snacks.
    The private quarters are on the top floor, with a bedroom, a living room, a kitchen and a dining room. There is a terrace for grilling and sunbathing as well.
    There is a small romantic garden with a sitting area and a nook for chess games. Besides several statues the highlight of the garden is the big fountain.
    A garage behind the garden makes sure, that your car is safe from the weather.

NrQRVr7.jpg
    YRHrna0.jpg
    T4OPFhc.jpg
    4CKioNq.jpg
    n48mYwC.jpg
    v4gy68O.jpg
    0bZxa0r.jpg
    AHFvU4T.jpg
    qOuPNDn.jpg
    TqM4Rvp.jpg
    gc1dUqv.jpg
    SVXXu3D.jpg
    Le4DCXb.jpg
    oou0NhT.jpg
    apApUty.jpg
    8jd1EwU.jpg
    aCM8FQG.jpg
    kJV0O1m.jpg
    ccBcpyk.jpg
    @chealsycat thank you :D
    ccBcpyk.jpg
  • StSciurusStSciurus Posts: 1,580 Member
    Your Greek build turned out really well! I <3<3<3 the keystone design on the floors! :)
    @StSciurus yeah I like how it turned out as well :blush:
    ccBcpyk.jpg
  • rosemowrosemow Posts: 163,578 Member
    edited February 2016
    Oneiro Therines Nyktos is such a very nice Grecian build! :) It reflects the Greek theme so very well! Very nice exterior design of the build! The dome roofing looks very nice! Very nice blue colour scheme of the build! The blue open shutter windows look nice in the build. The dome roof open gate entrance looks great ! The front courtyard water fountain features and the flowers either sides of the entrance area look pretty. The floral archway through to the garden looks very nice! The garden is very nice! The statue looks nice there, and it is nice that the water fountain is there. Very nice rooftop outdoors patio dining area! Sims will enjoy cooking meals on the BBQ there and eating them at the umbrella table enjoying the outdoors views. The flowers boxes look nice on the patio. Very nice sofa seats sitting nook! Sims will enjoy chatting there in the outdoors air. The walls of candles creating the nook look pretty. Sims will have fun playing chess at the chess table. Very nice layout of the interior of the build! The floor patterning in the kitchen and dining room looks very nice! Very nice design of the dining area. The fish in the fish tank are restful for sims to see when dining at the tables, Very nice meeting and office rooms! It looks great how the board table is in a U shape. The paintings of the build on the meeting room wall add very nice looks to the room. The pie chart and map are great touches in the room. The sims will enjoy watching programs on the tv there.The diplomas are a nice touch on the office wall. The pm will enjoy sitting at the desk table using the computer in their office or reading a book from the bookcase. The paintings on the wall there look very nice in that room as well.
    The build is very nice! :)
    @rosemow thanks again for your nice comment on that built :D
    ccBcpyk.jpg
  • celticbardcelticbard Posts: 180 Member
    Another great build, @crysk ! I just love the look of this building and the fact that it is a mutli-purpose lot. You really thought of everything. Making the bottom floor a more professional space was an awesome idea, leaving the living/entertaining quarters on the upper floor. This build could almost be a Greek consulate or a fancy resort for traveling businessmen and women. And you really are a versatile builder. First, the Japanese/Asian inspired lots, now something decidedly more Mediterranean. You must have done a lot of research to give this building just the right look. :) As always, you did an excellent job. Thank you for sharing your creation! I look forward to seeing more of your work soon. :smiley:
    edited February 2016
    @celticbard This built is my entry for the QC Challenge 17, so yeah you are quite close to the Greek consulate ;) it's the new home of the Greek prime minister. Actually the only research for this built I did was on how to create that dome. I have been to Greece several times and know how the houses there look and I love them, they are so pure white with the blue doors and windows its just great.

Edit: Due to commenting on what you said, I forgot to thank you :sweat: shame on me. So thanks! <3
    ccBcpyk.jpg
  • RyeCris16RyeCris16 Posts: 2,293 Member
    I see that you finished your Greek WIP! :)
    Óneiro Therines Nyktós is very gorgeous! :smiley:
    I already commented some of the details from your WIP on my thread, now onto the rest. The balcony is very pretty, If I would live here, I would enjoy using a grill outside, hehe! :smirk: The interior looks very beautiful too! Love the modern furnishing you used. The customized paintings are a great touch as well! Very creative flooring too!
    I love it! I'm adding this to my faves! :smiley:
    EA ID: RyeCris16 | Tags: #RyeCris16