Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Favorite expansion pack world?

2...Next

Comments

• jaletu2005jaletu2005 Posts: 688 Member
    @ClarionOfJoy , I really love your list! Feel pretty much the same and agree with your reasons.
    But as for getting all those islands - I can't believe how busy your sim is! They must be real go-getters. But it is so much fun to try things in Isla Paradiso.
    Screenshot-5.jpg
  • ClarionOfJoyClarionOfJoy Posts: 1,945 Member
    edited February 2019
    jaletu2005 wrote: »
    @ClarionOfJoy , I really love your list! Feel pretty much the same and agree with your reasons.
    But as for getting all those islands - I can't believe how busy your sim is! They must be real go-getters. But it is so much fun to try things in Isla Paradiso.

I think my love for the Island Paradise EP has me keeping my sims busy in Isla Paradiso. :) I really enjoy all the gameplay that this EP adds to The Sims 3.

I think the one island that took the longest for me is the one I earned after building the resort to five-stars, simply because you had to save money to buy stuff for the resort and improve it. The meager salary from the lifeguard career only helped a little, so finding stuff deep-sea diving helped a lot. Also, I bought the free resort right from the beginning and just placed and bought a cheap small empty lot next to it where I can get my mail. I lived in my free resort by just continually booking a room free for a week's stay there. So I had my meals free in a sense, and had all the nice amenities as I improved the resort.