Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Male Pregnancy Mod

Hi Guys
Does anyone know where I can download a male pregnancy mod, that will work with the Sims 4.
I had downloaded the 'Babies For Everyone' mod and due to it being out of date it it kept causing problems to my game.
Any suggestions??

Comments

• egwarhammeregwarhammer Posts: 5,752 Member
    soph_b97 wrote: »
    Hi Guys
    Does anyone know where I can download a male pregnancy mod, that will work with the Sims 4.
    I had downloaded the 'Babies For Everyone' mod and due to it being out of date it it kept causing problems to my game.
    Any suggestions??

Best mod ever is MC Command Center. It can do this and SO many other things. I refuse to play without it.

It's here: http://modthesims.info/download.php?t=551680

And it has an additional woohoo module available from MTS's sister site, link and details are on MC's Description page. (Or PM me if you want.)
  • KhalKev0KhalKev0 Posts: 42 Member
    If I used this, do I have to download new clothes for the pregnant male? If a same sex couple "try for baby" which one gets pregnant?

I guess I'm asking how does this work for male pregnancies. Never had this mod before.
  • egwarhammeregwarhammer Posts: 5,752 Member
    KhalKev0 wrote: »
    If I used this, do I have to download new clothes for the pregnant male? If a same sex couple "try for baby" which one gets pregnant?

I guess I'm asking how does this work for male pregnancies. Never had this mod before.

You won't need any special male clothes, they'll stretch like the female ones do.

There are settings in the Pregnancy module for who gets pregnant and who doesn't, AND the mod offers flags you can use to override some of those settings, too. VERY configurable.

When you download it, it's really worth the time to spend a few minutes on the Description page, and pop open all the blue buttons. Don't try to remember all of it, there's epic amounts of info there about each thing the mod does... just browse through, so you WILL have an idea of where to look later for x info, if questions come up.

Or come holler at me here: http://forums.thesims.com/en_US/discussion/837115/need-help-with-mc-command-center-settings-ask-here#latest/

:)

C'mon over anyway, I posted the Pregnancy settings not long ago, in fact I posted a copy of the default mc_settings.cfg file for anybody interested in seeing how it comes "fresh out of the box." (Woohoo settings not included. PM me for info on that... anybody.)
  • QuietCatastropheQuietCatastrophe Posts: 1 New Member
    > @soph_b97 said:
    > Hi Guys
    > Does anyone know where I can download a male pregnancy mod, that will work with the Sims 4.
    > I had downloaded the 'Babies For Everyone' mod and due to it being out of date it it kept causing problems to my game.
    > Any suggestions??

It's not a mod, but there is a way to allow same sex couples to have babies in Sims 4. If you're creating a new sim it's easier, though if you enable the full edit mode cheat you can still go in and change it in CAS. You would pick one of the sims in the couple and go into the 'custom gender settings' (the dots under where you choose a male or female sim) and choose "This sim can [get pregnant/get others pregnant], depending on what you want to happen! That way you don't have to worry about a mod messing with how the game runs.
  • rosemagwinrosemagwin Posts: 25 Member
    MC Command center is a must. It will allow males to become pregnant and has many more options. Be sure to read what it does.