Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

My New Lot Department of Family Services

2...Next

Comments

• Options
    lasummerblasummerb Posts: 2,761 Member
    jusMeh wrote: »
    Here's some pictures. I named the place with the word DISservices at the end because.... reasons. It's a long story lol.

Screenshot_16.png

Didn't take pics of the interior because it's kinda boring; also I didn't build the actual building, it came with Appaloosa Plains in Pets EP. I just remodeled it.
    Anyhow I'm sorta proud of my GameStop:

Screenshot_25.png

Exterior:

Screenshot_22.png

And that's it! Thanks for asking to see pics of my lots. o:)

That's awesome and I love the Game Stop. Game Stop is how I first discovered Sims back in 2007. Actually my brother told me I'd probably like them since he knew I liked life simulation games.

Anyhow. Do you have a story that takes place in AP?

The inside of my lot is kinda boring too, because that's pretty much what I remember from going to welfare offices as a kid. It shouldn't be fancy anyway and I'm sure your's looks great.

• Options
    SurrealSurreal Posts: 3,241 Member
    Boring? ummm... maybe, but it's a lot nicer looking than some of the social services offices I've seen. Well done!

Oh and I love that GameStop, too!! Love the creativity on these boards - you guys are great. :smile:
  • Options
    bee1977bee1977 Posts: 613 Member
    edited February 2016
    I love the family services lot! But I ran into an issue where the computers that were (I assume) on the counters, ended up outside the building somehow and I can`t figure out how to get them back onto the counters. Any suggestions would be appreciated.
    Origin: BeeC1977
    Twitter: @Bee77
  • Options
    lasummerb wrote: »
    Here's some pictures. I named the place with the word DISservices at the end because.... reasons. It's a long story lol.

Screenshot_16.png

Didn't take pics of the interior because it's kinda boring; also I didn't build the actual building, it came with Appaloosa Plains in Pets EP. I just remodeled it.

Screenshot_25.png

Exterior:

Screenshot_22.png

That's awesome and I love the Game Stop. Game Stop is how I first discovered Sims back in 2007. Actually my brother told me I'd probably like them since he knew I liked life simulation games.

The inside of my lot is kinda boring too, because that's pretty much what I remember from going to welfare offices as a kid. It shouldn't be fancy anyway and I'm sure your's looks great.

This lot is great! I love Game Stop! Where can I download it! :D
  • Options
    ajaxpostajaxpost Posts: 4,200 Member
    Whoa! I have to echo what everyone else has said ... this is a great lot! :love:

I love it when creators build something totally novel and outside the 'normal' gameplay of The Sims and allow the rest of us to make our own stories so much richer and more detailed.

It is beautiful, thank you! :)
  • Options
    bee1977 wrote: »
    I love the family services lot! But I ran into an issue where the computers that were (I assume) on the counters, ended up outside the building somehow and I can`t figure out how to get them back onto the counters. Any suggestions would be appreciated.

@bee1977 Sorry, just saw your post. In my directions, the OMSP (One More Slot Please) needs to be in your mods/packages folder. I included it w/ the lot. Did you put it in there? If it's not there, then the items will end up on the floor. :)
  • Options

Screenshot_16.png

Screenshot_25.png

Exterior:

Screenshot_22.png

This lot is great! I love Game Stop! Where can I download it! :D

@bee1977 It's a lot by @jusMeh not sure if they have it available for download, but yes it is very cool!
  • Options
    edited February 2016
    ajaxpost wrote: »
    Whoa! I have to echo what everyone else has said ... this is a great lot! :love:

I love it when creators build something totally novel and outside the 'normal' gameplay of The Sims and allow the rest of us to make our own stories so much richer and more detailed.

It is beautiful, thank you! :)

@ajaxpost Thank you very much! :)
  • Options

@bee1977 Sorry, just saw your post. In my directions, the OMSP (One More Slot Please) needs to be in your mods/packages folder. I included it w/ the lot. Did you put it in there? If it's not there, then the items will end up on the floor. :)

Yes. I discovered that after I re-read the description :D Guess I should have noticed that first lol. I'm all good now. Just downloaded the Social Care mod as well. Looking forward to trying it out! :)
  • Options
    shorfanshorfan Posts: 1 New Member
    Hi! I know this was made three years ago but I still hope someone can answer me!
    Really cool build and concept you made :)
    I see you have the social care/psychology careers installed + zerbu’s ultimate career mod. My question is, how do you make people come to this lot and interact? I would love to make a lot where people can get counseling and therapy. Is that possible?