Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Omg did you watch Simder

This movie really made me lol. I am so loving this pack.

What are your favourite movies to watch?

Comments

• sunman502sunman502 Posts: 18,325 Member
    edited January 2016
    My sim has watched all of the movies.
    Oh and I almost forgot to share my experience with this. I had made my sim eat ice cream while watching both scary movies twice. And not once did I witness my sim dropping their ice cream when they became scared during the movie. So to answer the question that was asked about last Monday or so: Do the sims drop their ice cream if they become scared during a scary movie? Answer: No, not that I saw. And I never took my eyes off my sims the whole time.
    Post edited by sunman502 on
  • Angelllite7Angelllite7 Posts: 9,730 Member
    So far, I've only watched the zombie one, and loved it.
    So far, I've only watched the zombie one, and loved it.
    Yeah, that one was Sims Of The Dead or something like that. My sim found that one interesting at first, but found it boring when they watched it again.

• AlbaWaterhouseAlbaWaterhouse Posts: 3,953 Member
    edited January 2016
    Simder is hillarious! One of the funniest ones in my opinion.
    Origin ID is: AlbaWaterhouse
    All my creations are CC free.
  • MightydanMightydan Posts: 2,983 Member
    I laughed my butt off when (spoilers?) the guy died. I didn't see that coming.
  • leo3487leo3487 Posts: 4,062 Member
    Simder?
    still no but I have its poster at Nando's cinema (at my game a coffee lot)
  • UmbralFlowerUmbralFlower Posts: 4,494 Member
    edited January 2016
    My sims hated it. One found it boring, and her friend had an angry moodlet. I thought it was an utterly cute movie :p
    ~*-*-*~ My SimLit: The Echoed Fragments || A Tale of Love and Fame ~*-*-*~
  • midnightpearlmidnightpearl Posts: 6,578 Member
    I haven't watched all of them, I only watched my Sims do the musical chairs again, which was quite frustrating to watch, but I did see the popcorn fly out of the bowl though, so I had to turn off freewill so that my group actually sat altogether and watched the zombie one, that was pretty cool.
  • ariesbabe80ariesbabe80 Posts: 56 Member
    I haven't watch all of them but so far I like the Moonlight Massacre lll and the Zombie one. I thought the Diamonds are for Sims was okay a little cheesy but okay, will be watching Simder next.
    "Life isn't about waiting for the storm to pass... it's about learning to dance in the rain." - Vivian Greene
  • xitneverendssxitneverendss Posts: 1,772 Member
    I thought Simder was really cute, especially the ending! All of my sims seem to think it's boring though lol
    Simder is hillarious! One of the funniest ones in my opinion.
    It is one of the funniest out all of the movies. And I found that it makes you root for the female sim in that one since she tries so hard to find love in it.

• elanorbretonelanorbreton Posts: 14,544 Member
    Oh I will have to watch Simder next! I watched Moonlight Massacre III and Diamonds Are For Sims and thought they were both awesome. I have always liked EA's little tv shows, movies and their real trailers (to advertise the games), I think that is something they usually do exceptionally well.
    edited January 2016
    I think that they should make the trailers for the Packs more like these movies of their's, instead of just staging them. If they would just do a vid shoot of the new Pack while they play it. Not give all of what's in the New Pack away, but just a small clip of it. Like a small movie takes place in a laundry mat where something happens there as a sim is washing clothes at a laundry mat, if there's one in the new Pack. That's not staged or anything like that, just normal game play. I think that they sell a lot more of these if they would just advertise the new Pack in that fashion. Because it would give the one viewing the trailer a chance to see what it would be like if they were one playing the game.
  • TygerNightTygerNight Posts: 72 Member
    I've watched them all as well and I get the references from most of the titles but this one escapes me. What's it a parody of?
  • ldmarkoldmarko Posts: 5,487 Member
    I like the lost dog one, & Roaring Heights.
    Gallery ID: LDM2
  • EA_JozEA_Joz Posts: 3,164 EA Staff (retired)
    Hello everyone, please remember that necroposting is against the rules. I've gone ahead and closed the thread.

Please review our Posting Rules & Guidelines here:

https://forums.thesims.com/en_US/categories/forum-rules

~EA_Joz
This discussion has been closed.
Return to top