March 15th - It's time for our Friday Highlights! You can check them out here!
Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

What is the Picked and Profit about?

2...Next

Comments

• AnnitaEatsYaAnnitaEatsYa Posts: 1,583 Member
    I love these descriptions, it's great when they obviously put a lot of thought into them! I'm in the UK too and I think I struck lucky understanding the reference because I saw an episode of the show fairly recently at a friend's house. The references to the TS2 sims and TS3 locations were really nice touches, I want to set those two sims up with a "picked" store now :D
  • leo3487leo3487 Posts: 4,062 Member
    Let's me understand
    Cities visited are The Sims 3
    But the Plumbob Pickers are sims from The Sims 2
  • Jarsie9Jarsie9 Posts: 12,714 Member
    leo3487 wrote: »
    Let's me understand

No. The Sim in the Sims 2 with the furniture store is Chico Ramirez, not Checo. The Sims being referred to are pre-mades from The Sims 3.
    EA Marketing Department Motto:
    "We Don't Care If You LIKE The Game, Just As Long As You BUY The Game!"
    B)
    I Disapprove (Naturally)
    I Took The Pledge!
  • PamhamletPamhamlet Posts: 5,556 Member
    Jarsie9 wrote: »
    leo3487 wrote: »
    Let's me understand

No. The Sim in the Sims 2 with the furniture store is Chico Ramirez, not Checo. The Sims being referred to are pre-mades from The Sims 3.

No, I believe you are mistaken. Have you searched online for Checo Ramirez in Sims 2? This correct spelling of his name can also be easily confirmed by opening up the Sims 2 OFB game. Anyway, I'm sure the Maxis Team knows who their previous game characters were. ;) In Sims 3 Roaring Heights, there were 5 Marks brothers that were a spin off of the Marx brothers. But there was not one named Chico.

• SIMGURUTARAHSIMGURUTARAH Posts: 4 New Member
    so i know that im like two years late to this whole conversation, but i notice when i buy those curtains which i use in a lot of my builds, along with a lot of furniture from that stuff pack, i get a pop up in my corner saying my sim invested and made 480,000 this week. do you guys think that might have something to do with the whole pick and profit thing as well? i know might sound crazy but its just a hunch. because i never got those pop ups until i recently downloaded the pack again! thanks

and p.s this is my first time posting! i didnt even know they had a sims forum.. (terrible i know) so excuse the weird question or if this isnt the correct place to even ask the question above! im new to this and dont have any friends lol. maybe someone can show me around! thanks!