October 22 - Get ready to go to school with The Sims 4 Discover University Expansion Pack! >> Click here for the orientation video.
October 18 - Take a look at the Friday Highlight and discover some awesim discussions! Click me!
October 10 - A new The Sims 4 update is ready for you on Xbox One and PlayStation 4! Details here

What is the Picked and Profit about?

2...Next

Comments

• AnnitaEatsYaAnnitaEatsYa Posts: 1,583 Member
    I love these descriptions, it's great when they obviously put a lot of thought into them! I'm in the UK too and I think I struck lucky understanding the reference because I saw an episode of the show fairly recently at a friend's house. The references to the TS2 sims and TS3 locations were really nice touches, I want to set those two sims up with a "picked" store now :D
  • leo3487leo3487 Posts: 3,693 Member
    Let's me understand
    Cities visited are The Sims 3
    But the Plumbob Pickers are sims from The Sims 2
  • Jarsie9Jarsie9 Posts: 12,714 Member
    leo3487 wrote: »
    Let's me understand

No. The Sim in the Sims 2 with the furniture store is Chico Ramirez, not Checo. The Sims being referred to are pre-mades from The Sims 3.
    EA Marketing Department Motto:
    "We Don't Care If You LIKE The Game, Just As Long As You BUY The Game!"
    B)
    I Disapprove (Naturally)
    I Took The Pledge!
  • PamhamletPamhamlet Posts: 5,556 Member
    Jarsie9 wrote: »
    leo3487 wrote: »
    Let's me understand

No. The Sim in the Sims 2 with the furniture store is Chico Ramirez, not Checo. The Sims being referred to are pre-mades from The Sims 3.

No, I believe you are mistaken. Have you searched online for Checo Ramirez in Sims 2? This correct spelling of his name can also be easily confirmed by opening up the Sims 2 OFB game. Anyway, I'm sure the Maxis Team knows who their previous game characters were. ;) In Sims 3 Roaring Heights, there were 5 Marks brothers that were a spin off of the Marx brothers. But there was not one named Chico.