Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Things we want in sims 4?

Personally, I'd the gallery to have the option to add real custom content onto the game. Piercings might be cool!
I just want to see types of packs that people might want or stuff they might want added in a patch.

Comments

• Options
    MidnightAuraMidnightAura Posts: 5,809 Member
    I want more careers, weather, pets, apartments, a new holiday destination would be good. There's so much I would like!
  • Options
    allieb312allieb312 Posts: 305 Member
    [quote="Goldbear86;14477583"]I want more careers, weather, pets, apartments, a new holiday destination would be good. There's so much I would like![/quote]

I agree on the more careers. Like a job stuff pack?
  • Options
    ChelleJoChelleJo Posts: 7,087 Member
    I want toddlers, pets, seasons, more vacation locations, more hobbies, holidays, kid and teen activities and interactions (I really miss tag)... I do NOT want the gallery to start installing CC onto my computer. I remember the exchange. I did not use it because every time I did, I got some piece of Bad CC attached to someones upload. No thank you.
    p8L4V6v.png
  • Options
    Rflong7Rflong7 Posts: 36,588 Member
    I would love the Humor and lots of the Content of The Sims; the interactions, babies, toddlers, romance and Family Play of The Sims 2; The openness and the Creativity tools of The Sims 3- updated and smashed into The Sims 4 ... or 5. :D
  • Options
    [quote="ChelleJo;14477600"]I want toddlers, pets, seasons, more vacation locations, more hobbies, holidays, kid and teen activities and interactions (I really miss tag)... I do NOT want the gallery to start installing CC onto my computer. I remember the exchange. I did not use it because every time I did, I got some piece of Bad CC attached to someones upload. No thank you. [/quote]

I didn't really think of it that way. I thought it would be cool. They should just add clothes that look like custom content and if they use it from an account of a CC website , give credit. So it won't bug (as much maybe.) Lord, I know I don't miss CC Off sims 3. Completely ruined my gaming experience.
  • Options
    allieb312 wrote: »
    ChelleJo wrote: »
    I want toddlers, pets, seasons, more vacation locations, more hobbies, holidays, kid and teen activities and interactions (I really miss tag)... I do NOT want the gallery to start installing CC onto my computer. I remember the exchange. I did not use it because every time I did, I got some piece of Bad CC attached to someones upload. No thank you.

I didn't really think of it that way. I thought it would be cool. They should just add clothes that look like custom content and if they use it from an account of a CC website , give credit. So it won't bug (as much maybe.) Lord, I know I don't miss CC Off sims 3. Completely ruined my gaming experience.

I do agree... I wish there was a way to determine what CC was used. But, yeah, I'm really glad CC doesn't transfer.
    p8L4V6v.png
  • Options
    MidnightAuraMidnightAura Posts: 5,809 Member
    Goldbear86 wrote: »
    I want more careers, weather, pets, apartments, a new holiday destination would be good. There's so much I would like!

I agree on the more careers. Like a job stuff pack?

Yeah exactly!
  • Options
    DarkslayerDarkslayer Posts: 9,074 Member
    edited January 2016
    I'd like for the other generations to receive more content that is just unique to them.
    Other than that:- TS2-style Apartments.
  • Options
    fullspiralfullspiral Posts: 14,717 Member
    Personally, I'd the gallery to have the option to add real custom content onto the game. Piercings might be cool!
    I just want to see types of packs that people might want or stuff they might want added in a patch.

I'm actually glad the gallery doesn't transfer CC. The old exchange caused a lot of problems because of that and bad CC.

• Options
    [quote="fullspiral;14477693"][quote="allieb312;869937"]Personally, I'd the gallery to have the option to add real custom content onto the game. Piercings might be cool!
    I just want to see types of packs that people might want or stuff they might want added in a patch. [/quote]

I'm actually glad the gallery doesn't transfer CC. The old exchange caused a lot of problems because of that and bad CC.

[/quote]

Yeah, like I told the other account who said something about the exchange.. I didn't even remember if ruinng my gaming experience on TS3. Lagging.. God.
  • Options
    fullspiralfullspiral Posts: 14,717 Member
    fullspiral wrote: »

Yeah, like I told the other account who said something about the exchange.. I didn't even remember if ruinng my gaming experience on TS3. Lagging.. God.

I wasn't talking about lagging. I was more talking about "shymoo" and the "everydayeverynight boots". Things like that.
  • Options
    PiperbirdPiperbird Posts: 4,161 Member
    CASt
    Open world/open neighborhood
    The ability to do both branches of a career
    The spawners to not stop respawning after a few game weeks so I could actually finish a collection
    A fix for the awful emotion and multitasking glitches
    More build features - the ability to have different foundation levels on the ground floor
    Traits that actually seem to do something for the Sims
    The reward that lets you not have to sleep back

BUG FIXES.
    Visit me in the gallery! CC-free builds under origin name Piperbird!
    06-01-15_5-18nbspPM_zps8s8jcirw.png
  • Options

I wasn't talking about lagging. I was more talking about "shymoo" and the "everydayeverynight boots". Things like that.

And those awful counters... I could not get rid of those counters except by removing all CC and store content and starting over. *shudder* The nightmares that those counters caused me.
    p8L4V6v.png
  • Options
    buydebugbuydebug Posts: 197 Member
    I want more instruments, like all of the orchestral ones would be really really cool. And a really nice performing arts center.
    NO MORE RABBIT HOLES
    I want to accompany my sims when they eat at a restaurant, at school, at a movie, everywhere.
  • Options
    imhappyimhappy Posts: 1,988 Member
    My sims to act differently depending on their traits
    Faster eating, instead of them walking around with food, unsure about what to do
    Less musical chairs when it comes to the bar area
    Restaurants
    Supernatural stuff
  • Options
    TarruviTarruvi Posts: 1,227 Member
    edited January 2016
    -Body Hair

-Basketball hoop

-Sprinklers

-Gaming Console

-Toddlers?

Stuff that Will Not cause the Game to Lag. :)
  • Options
    aprilrosscupaprilrosscup Posts: 3 New Member
    My favorites expansion packs were seasons, generations, pets, and university. I want all of those things. I also want toddlers, but only if we are able to interact with them the same way we could in the sims 3. I also hate that traveling from lot to lot requires a loading screen. I loved having my sim jump into their car (I want those again as well) and driving to the desired destination, (or walking, jogging, taking a cab) without having a loading screen. The game seemed much more real when you were able to go from pace to place smoothly. The after school clubs for kids and teens were awesome, and I loved sending my teen to prom, and being able to ground them when they skipped school. I just feel that the sims 3 was a much more interactive game, and there isn't anywhere near as much to do in the sims 4. The observatory is HUGE and I cannot place it in most lots depending on house size. I wish a smaller version (I downloaded a mod, but it has weird glitches) was available for sims with less wealth and land! I also really miss being able to swim in the ocean, scuba diving, and being able to own a boat!

ok, rant over.
  • Options
    uzumouzumo Posts: 1,836 Member
    Several things I want are:

tall TV stand - both wooden and metal, a shelf on the inside and shelves on the concave side / I want the tall TV stands to already have video game and DVD covers inside them / I want an option for a sim to view a video game or DVD cover. The sim picks up the cover and looks at it. The sim sometimes gets an inspired moodlet to play a video game or watch a movie. / be able to place a video game console and stereo in the TV stand, not have to put the gaming console on the floor
    IMG_20160322_053604_zpsi4lp58a1.jpg
    IMG_20160322_053708_zpsertbjqif.jpg
    440771-1-L_zps9qdaxeik.jpg
    e157004_zpscmcmunqm.jpg

artificial indoor tree / I think artificial indoor trees are very decorative and should be included in the game.
    NEA1206-ZM-1_zpssuamld5s.jpg
    NEA1211-ZM-1_zpsdpevjkix.jpg
    NEA2530-ZM-1_zps9rewexqy.jpg

video game and movie storage shelf/rack (wooden, metal, or glass)(with video game and DVD covers in them, not empty) / I want an option for a sim to view a video game or DVD cover. The sim picks up the cover and looks at it. The sim sometimes gets an inspired moodlet to play a video game or watch a movie.
    This would make the family room look better.
    9735301_ra_zpscwphf2uh.jpg
    123-ATC-35535601_zpsliur8gmx.jpg
    123-atc-63712035_zpsid92g3jt.jpg

gaming console - up to 5 wireless controllers, pick a color of the gaming console, green light on the gaming console, the controller vibrates, an option to play online with other people (increases both fun and social needs), new moodlets pertaining to playing video games on a gaming console, more than one video game to play like first-person shooter, racing, fighting, third-person action-adventure, survival horror, decision-oriented video game (like The Walking Dead), etc.

gaming chair
    12303149163_b1561eeb23_o_zpsrfsbw3o1.jpg

massage chair with an option of vibration massage (There should be a patch where the massage chair vibrates, sim gets a positive moodlet, relieves soreness and stress, increases fun need)

mp3 player with headphones (increases fun need), the sim can sit, lay down, or stand while listening to music

a new stereo
    7194bdyYLHL._SY355__zpslmm1mc9z.jpg

more rugs (an option to choose small, medium, or large, some rooms are smaller than others)
  • Options
    shysimmerxshysimmerx Posts: 2 New Member
    I'd love to see more ''minor'' activities that would give individual sims more personality. Also those hobbies,activities would fill the gaps between (eating,sleeping,showering,going to work etc.) and gameplay wouldnt seem as repetitive. Those activities:
    •painting nails;
    •solving crosswords;
    •jumping on the bed,pillow fighting;
    •knitting;
    •watching clouds,birds,sunset (drowning in thoughts,brooding);
    •comfort\emotional eating,
    •playing games with each other like they used to in the sims 2 (play tag,marco polo,red hands,rock paper scissors);
    •mowing lawn (just imagine,sim male mowing lawn and his wife bringing a glass of fresh lemonade to him on a hot summer day)
    •repairing cars (this can also be an interactive career-mechanic)
    •doing loundry;
    •singing,whistling;
    •surfing;
    •basketball,baseball,golf,volleyball;
    •clipping coupons;
    •reading fashion,interior,cooking,family magazines whilst lieing lazily on the bed,couch;
    •going to 1-3 sim days seminars to improve work performance (chance for teens to throw a party);
    •preparing school lunch for kids (putting in a lunch box or paper bag);
    •modelling (career);
    •elders complaining abouth youth (being too loud,dressing impropperly)
    •going to church (rabbithole);
    •having a crush on someone (acting nervous,awkward around crush)
    •prank calling;
  • Options
    shysimmerx wrote: »
    I'd love to see more ''minor'' activities that would give individual sims more personality. Also those hobbies,activities would fill the gaps between (eating,sleeping,showering,going to work etc.) and gameplay wouldnt seem as repetitive. Those activities:
    •painting nails;
    •solving crosswords;
    •jumping on the bed,pillow fighting;
    •knitting;
    •watching clouds,birds,sunset (drowning in thoughts,brooding);
    •comfort\emotional eating,
    •playing games with each other like they used to in the sims 2 (play tag,marco polo,red hands,rock paper scissors);
    •mowing lawn (just imagine,sim male mowing lawn and his wife bringing a glass of fresh lemonade to him on a hot summer day)
    •repairing cars (this can also be an interactive career-mechanic)
    •doing loundry;
    •singing,whistling;
    •surfing;
    •basketball,baseball,golf,volleyball;
    •clipping coupons;
    •reading fashion,interior,cooking,family magazines whilst lieing lazily on the bed,couch;
    •going to 1-3 sim days seminars to improve work performance (chance for teens to throw a party);
    •preparing school lunch for kids (putting in a lunch box or paper bag);
    •modelling (career);
    •elders complaining abouth youth (being too loud,dressing impropperly)
    •going to church (rabbithole);
    •having a crush on someone (acting nervous,awkward around crush)
    •prank calling;

There is already prank calling in The Sims 4. Prank calling is part of the mischief skill.
  • Options
    shysimmerxshysimmerx Posts: 2 New Member
    > @uzumo said:
    > shysimmerx wrote: »
    >
    > I'd love to see more ''minor'' activities that would give individual sims more personality. Also those hobbies,activities would fill the gaps between (eating,sleeping,showering,going to work etc.) and gameplay wouldnt seem as repetitive. Those activities:
    > •painting nails;
    > •solving crosswords;
    > •jumping on the bed,pillow fighting;
    > •knitting;
    > •watching clouds,birds,sunset (drowning in thoughts,brooding);
    > •comfort\emotional eating,
    > •playing games with each other like they used to in the sims 2 (play tag,marco polo,red hands,rock paper scissors);
    > •mowing lawn (just imagine,sim male mowing lawn and his wife bringing a glass of fresh lemonade to him on a hot summer day)
    > •repairing cars (this can also be an interactive career-mechanic)
    > •doing loundry;
    > •singing,whistling;
    > •surfing;
    > •basketball,baseball,golf,volleyball;
    > •clipping coupons;
    > •reading fashion,interior,cooking,family magazines whilst lieing lazily on the bed,couch;
    > •going to 1-3 sim days seminars to improve work performance (chance for teens to throw a party);
    > •preparing school lunch for kids (putting in a lunch box or paper bag);
    > •modelling (career);
    > •elders complaining abouth youth (being too loud,dressing impropperly)
    > •going to church (rabbithole);
    > •having a crush on someone (acting nervous,awkward around crush)
    > •prank calling;
    > ......
    >
    >
    >
    >
    > There is already prank calling in The Sims 4. Prank calling is part of the mischief skill.

I had in mind ''prank calling'' like a slumber party activity when one person is calling and others around trying to hold their laugh,giggling...or on the worst scenario-the one who was pranked shows up angry at the door (if caller was a teen or a child) and complains to the parents smth like that. :)
  • Options
    shysimmerx wrote: »
    > @uzumo said:
    > shysimmerx wrote: »
    >
    > I'd love to see more ''minor'' activities that would give individual sims more personality. Also those hobbies,activities would fill the gaps between (eating,sleeping,showering,going to work etc.) and gameplay wouldnt seem as repetitive. Those activities:
    > •painting nails;
    > •solving crosswords;
    > •jumping on the bed,pillow fighting;
    > •knitting;
    > •watching clouds,birds,sunset (drowning in thoughts,brooding);
    > •comfort\emotional eating,
    > •playing games with each other like they used to in the sims 2 (play tag,marco polo,red hands,rock paper scissors);
    > •mowing lawn (just imagine,sim male mowing lawn and his wife bringing a glass of fresh lemonade to him on a hot summer day)
    > •repairing cars (this can also be an interactive career-mechanic)
    > •doing loundry;
    > •singing,whistling;
    > •surfing;
    > •basketball,baseball,golf,volleyball;
    > •clipping coupons;
    > •reading fashion,interior,cooking,family magazines whilst lieing lazily on the bed,couch;
    > •going to 1-3 sim days seminars to improve work performance (chance for teens to throw a party);
    > •preparing school lunch for kids (putting in a lunch box or paper bag);
    > •modelling (career);
    > •elders complaining abouth youth (being too loud,dressing impropperly)
    > •going to church (rabbithole);
    > •having a crush on someone (acting nervous,awkward around crush)
    > •prank calling;
    > ......
    >
    >
    >
    >
    > There is already prank calling in The Sims 4. Prank calling is part of the mischief skill.

I had in mind ''prank calling'' like a slumber party activity when one person is calling and others around trying to hold their laugh,giggling...or on the worst scenario-the one who was pranked shows up angry at the door (if caller was a teen or a child) and complains to the parents smth like that. :)

Oh.
  • Options
    edited March 2016
    I would like to see some vending machines outdoors and indoors. The drinks vending machine contains drinks like bottled water and juice. The snacks vending machine contains snacks like pretzels, peanuts, cereal bars, chocolate bars, etc.

I also want a concession stand with a variety of snacks and a big popcorn maker.

I want photo booths, too.

Lastly, I want water fountains. I imagine water fountains at a gym, park, and other public places.

Vending machines and photo booths should be in a mall.
    Post edited by uzumo on
  • Options
    SimslythebestSimslythebest Posts: 1 New Member
    I'd like to see more after work or after-school hobbies for sims, and more active careers such as Foster carers for Family Sims, whereby you temporarily take care of random child or toddler sims who have difficulty with their life skills (lack of empathy, emotional control or conflict resolution, etc). The children or toddlers temporarily join your sim family until these skills are in the appropriate range to earn positive traits, and then they can either be adopted by your sims or moved on to a permanent home, giving your Foster carer sims with a positive moodlet, or Fashion Designer for Creative Sims, Actor/Actress for Social Sims or Dating Service creator for Romantic Sims, etc. Also would love the return of body hair for male sims, cars and prams for baby sims.
  • Options
    Lassie26Lassie26 Posts: 26 Member
    I would love to see cars come back to Sims and other methods of transportation.

I also think it would be cool to have a family that is an animal breeder be able to sell the puppies to specific families. For example putting an ad in a newspaper or online and wait for sims to respond back to it. Then you could interview the people by asking them questions and then you could accept or deny them. If you accept them as a home for one of the puppies, I believe the Sim shouldn't have such a negative moodlet.

I also think it would be fun to go to work with some of your sims that have jobs like Criminal or Secret Agent, or others that don't offer the career game play - at random times during the game. For example with Criminal career, it would be cool to go with your sim on a big job that could make or break their promotion. I mean, imagine the screen shots you could have with the Secret Agent career at a pivotal moment in that career path! I think for these careers since you wouldn't be playing in these career paths enough to be super familiar - it would be nice if it was simplified and have the sim do a lot of the work automated based on the associated skills.

I think a Matchmaker Service or even an online dating service would be awesome! I have a sim that has been struggling between career and hobbies to find someone to date. It would be nice to have more options for a busy sim to communicate with others on the computer. Especially if they start liking someone and then they meet them and see if it's hit or miss. It would be cool if mischief sims could cat-fish another sim as a trick.

I do think training for Cats would be cool since we know that it is possible. It would be funny for stubborn Cats to ignore the sim and watch them get upset.

I think Dog Shows or Agility Competitions would be fun and a cool way to show off the obedience skills the animals learn.