Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Not So Limited Edition

Is it me or is it that there has never been any other physical version of Showtime besides the limited edition (and the KP edition before it EA stopped selling it). I'm actually really itching to see the slight difference of the standard edition box one day

Comments

• RedHoneySkyRedHoneySky Posts: 105 Member
    I own the standard edition in a physical copy and the KP Edition on Origin. Got the physical copy at Wal-Mart when it came out.
  • thesimsisepicthesimsisepic Posts: 102 Member
    Idk if it's by location because everywhere i go there has only ever been the limited edition available. Maybe i remember seeing the standard edition when it came out but since then for 3+ years the limited edition is the only physical version that anyone sells
  • TnT_TerryTnT_Terry Posts: 6,629 Member
    That is because the standard an limited were basically the same price so many places stopped selling standard edition.
    I own every basegame, EP, GP, SP and kits for all sims, ie.., sims 1, 2, 3 and 4
    I am a sims 3 Store Owner Thanks to all my Amazing friends here, and I do own all store stuff from sims 2 as well!

gjmdPt7.png
  • thesimsisepicthesimsisepic Posts: 102 Member
    edited January 2016
    But then shouldn't that be true for all other expansion packs. Not that it's a big deal, but if the "limited editions" which were an incentive to buy early at full price, basically become the standard now at half price, then that just kinda sucks and makes no sense.

Thank all that is Holy, EA did away with limited editions for The Sims 4 expansions. Makes life much simpler.