Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

So it comes out tomorrow and what surprises me is:

I opened the game up today and there was nothing in what showed up on the front page where they are still advertising GT, about this new stuff pack. Really just struck me as odd. Anyone else find this unusual? Or that it can't be preordered, why not??? Am I just looking in the wrong places?

Mylita
No friends requests, please.

Comments

• Options
    DannydanboDannydanbo Posts: 18,057 Member
    Because stuff packs are small they don't get the huge hype expansion packs get. Stuff packs (and I think game packs) are not put up for pre-order. It will probably be available tomorrow at 10 AM PST.
  • Options
    Sigzy05Sigzy05 Posts: 19,406 Member
    Mylita wrote: »
    I opened the game up today and there was nothing in what showed up on the front page where they are still advertising GT, about this new stuff pack. Really just struck me as odd. Anyone else find this unusual? Or that it can't be preordered, why not??? Am I just looking in the wrong places?

Mylita

GP's and EP's recieve the most attention. The render in the front page changes only when you install a later EP or GP. SP's only go to the news feed on those little blue rectangles in the main menu.
    mHdgPlU.jpg?1
  • Options
    leo3487leo3487 Posts: 4,062 Member
    Sigzy05 wrote: »

Mylita

GP's and EP's recieve the most attention. The render in the front page changes only when you install a later EP or GP. SP's only go to the news feed on those little blue rectangles in the main menu.

Corrent now with less than 1 day, also nothing about Movie Hangout where you say
  • Options
    luthienrisingluthienrising Posts: 37,628 Member
    leo3487 wrote: »

Mylita

Corrent now with less than 1 day, also nothing about Movie Hangout where you say

Did you click on the The Sims in the banner here, then on News? The second item down is the SP announcement.
    EA CREATOR NETWORK MEMBER — Want to be notified of patches, new Broken Mods threads, and urgent Sims 4 news? Follow me at https://www.patreon.com/luthienrising.
  • Options
    MylitaMylita Posts: 4,447 Member
    Thank you all for your answers! Only half a day left to wait I guess.

Mylita
    No friends requests, please.
  • Options

Mylita

Did you click on the The Sims in the banner here, then on News? The second item down is the SP announcement.

oh sorry, I confused what you said with the IN-GAME rectangles
  • Options
    Jarsie9Jarsie9 Posts: 12,714 Member
    It's not showing up in Origin under stuff packs, either.
    EA Marketing Department Motto:
    "We Don't Care If You LIKE The Game, Just As Long As You BUY The Game!"
    B)
    I Disapprove (Naturally)
    I Took The Pledge!
  • Options
    Jarsie9 wrote: »

uh-oh
    I believed after 9 packs people yet had known than launch is at 8 AM PDT/PST
  • Options
    stilljustme2stilljustme2 Posts: 25,082 Member

uh-oh

Probably closer to 10 AM, maybe noon PST -- just checked Origin and nothing yet. Give the chance for the coffee to kick in before the press the "LIVE" button. B)
    Check out my Gallery! Origin ID: justme22
    Fun must be always -- Tomas Hertl (San Jose Sharks hockey player)
  • Options
    Sigzy05Sigzy05 Posts: 19,406 Member
    edited January 2016

uh-oh

Probably closer to 10 AM, maybe noon PST -- just checked Origin and nothing yet. Give the chance for the coffee to kick in before the press the "LIVE" button. B)

The pack only comes out at 18:00 GMT, as usual.
    mHdgPlU.jpg?1
  • Options
    The_SimScraperThe_SimScraper Posts: 2,083 Member

uh-oh

The pack only comes out at 18:00 GMT, as usual.

Odd, mine says 17:30 GMT maybe because I bought it from Game and redeemed the code earlier today :tongue: