Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Sell house on another lot

If I want to live on a larger lot than I am current on and there is a house on the lot I want to live on, can I evict the currently family, buy yjr house for the lot, then sell the house and end up at the end of the day just with my larger lot?
I know if I have an empty lot I can buy a home from the gallery or just build a new home. All I want is to end up with a larger lot.

Thank you.

Comments

• MinxMinx Posts: 1,221 Member
    Evict the family, and bulldoze the house and then move to the lot. If your goal is to have an empty bigger lot.
  • TreyNutzTreyNutz Posts: 5,780 Member
    If I want to live on a larger lot than I am current on and there is a house on the lot I want to live on, can I evict the currently family, buy yjr house for the lot, then sell the house and end up at the end of the day just with my larger lot?
    I know if I have an empty lot I can buy a home from the gallery or just build a new home. All I want is to end up with a larger lot.

Thank you.

I think so, but it's not clear which house you're referring to when buying and selling. I'd go into Edit Town, evict the inactive family from the lot you want to move to (we'll call this the "new lot"), place the that inactive family on another lot, bulldoze the "new lot", place a house from your residential lot bin on the "new lot", return to game, then use the move interaction on the phone to move your current (active) household to the "new lot".