Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

♥♥ Illusie's Showcase ♥♥

Comments

• CorwimCorwim Posts: 3,218 Member
    Both your Easter kitchens look wonderful, yet are so very different, one classic and rustic, the other one bright and wonderful. Awesome job on both of them and congrats again on your Maxis Fav! B)
  • Don_OelloDon_Oello Posts: 269 Member
    great easter kitchens @illusie congrats on the fav
    mh0CjH8.png
    Check out my showcase
  • illusieillusie Posts: 13,818 Member
    @corwim and @don_oello, thank you! Congrats to both of you to have a room added to maxis' favorites as well!
    Elkton House
    5br5ba with pool, pool house, basement, office, outdoor playground, telescope
    Price: §306,188
    Lot size: 50x50
    ​Download link
    More pictures

D.N.A. request for x54xman

04-14-17-1-52-25-pm_orig.png

04-14-17-1-20-06-pm_orig.png

• XinqunXinqun Posts: 612 Member
    Nice work with the gables and the massing! And the back yard is really quite picturesque!
    @Xinqun, thank you!
  • rosemowrosemow Posts: 163,567 Member
    edited April 2017
    Elkon House is very nice! :) Very nice exterior design of the home! The roofing looks very nice! The textures of the exterior look very nice together. The flowers look pretty on the edges of the home. The open shutter windows look very nice in the build. The stone fencing gives a nice look to the build. Very nice front covered porch!, Sims will have fun playing the llama tabletop game there.
    Very nice furnishing of the interior of the home! The shoes racks , coat stand and clothing shelves arhomely touches in the hallway.The office /study looks very nice! The rock texture of the walls gives a very nice feel and look to the room! The double bookcases looks great! It is very nice that the diplomas achieved and trophies won are proudly placed on the wall and bookcase top ledge! The fireplace will keep the room warm. Very nice study desk area. Sims will enjoy sitting at the desk table using the computer. The globe and the wall clock are nice touches in the room . Nice corner armchair nook for sims to rest and read a book. The garage is great! The garage doors and the enlarged car looks great! Sims will enjoy doing woodworking on the table or keep fit using the fitness equipment there. The tools wall decor look great. Very nice design of the kitchen and dining area! The wall tiling and the placement of the kitchen cabinets looks nice. Nice island stove counter. The fruit bowl, hanging pans and teapot are nice home touches in the room and the flowers are pretty for sims to see when cooking. Very nice formal dining room! It is nice that there is a long dining table there, for many sims to enjoy eating their meals together at the table. The candles are pretty on the tabletop. The crockery cabinets add to the nice look of the room. Very nice living room! It looks nice how the sofas and armchairs are placed in the room. Sims will enjoy sitting resting there, having a chat near the fire and looking out through the windows at the outdoors views. The scenic wall picture is calming. Very nice furnishing of each of the bedrooms! The colour schemes look very nice. Very pretty pink colour scheme of the girls bedroom! The teddies, giraffe , deer, animal chairs and animal wall pictures in the toddlers bedroom look very cute! Very nice basement gaming area ! Sims will have fun playing foosball, darts and arcade machine games there, as well as well as enjoying listening to juke box music.
    The pool house looks very nice! Very nice exterior of the building! The fencing/colums there looks very pretty! The outdoors dining patio area looks great! Sims will enjoy cooking meals on the BBQ and eating them at the patio table, and enjoy habing a drink from the bar Very nice shape of the pool. Sims will have fun swimming in the poool, or enjoy sittimg on the seating in the sunshine. The flowers on the edges of the patio look so very pretty! It is great that there is an observatory in the build. The roof covered back porch looks very nice. Very nice playground area for kids to have fun playing on the play equipment. The sand pit is a nice touch.
    It is a very nice home! :)
    Post edited by rosemow on
  • NinnsterNinnster Posts: 1,215 Member
    edited April 2017
    What a beautiful home Illusie! I love the colors and textures you have used on the exterior, it looks gorgeous! And as Xinqun said, that backyard is picturesque! I love the pool and the surrounding landscape, it looks stunning!

I love the home office with the fireplace, and that garage is so cool! It looks so authentic!

A beautiful home Illusie, stunning job! :heart:
    OriginID: Ninnster

My Sims 4 Twitter
    My Sims 4 Showcase
    My Sims 4 Gallery

#EAGameChanger

"Creativity is intelligence having fun"
    Thank you @rosemow for the awesome comments.

@laebeth, thank you! It took a while to get inspiration for the backyard, but once I had the pool house it was easy to make the rest. Glad to hear you love it! Thanks you for the compliments on my house.
    @cecerose0208, Nuestro Circo is ready!

Nuestro Circo
    2br1ba + study
    Price: §89.219
    Lot size: 40x30
    Download link
    More pictures

This is a D.N.A. request for cecerose0208. The house is called Nuestro Circo, which means our circus. This house is for a family with toddler triplets. There is a non-furnished basement.

04-16-17-9-58-39-am_orig.png

04-16-17-10-28-16-am_orig.png

04-16-17-10-25-50-am_orig.png

04-16-17-9-58-51-am_orig.png

Entry

Theme for the week: Mancave
    Gallery name of room: Fiery Mancave
    Origin id: illusie
    Pictures of the room:

04-18-17-7-06-17-pm_orig.png

04-18-17-7-06-49-pm_orig.png

04-18-17-7-09-14-pm_orig.png
    Entry

Theme for the week: Mancave
    Gallery name of room: Big Fish Mancave
    Origin id: illusie
    Pictures of the room:

04-18-17-8-45-10-pm_orig.png

04-18-17-8-46-29-pm_orig.png

04-18-17-8-44-13-pm_orig.png

04-18-17-8-44-40-pm_orig.png

• lotlot80lotlot80 Posts: 758 Member
    @illusie great room and houses. <3

♥♥---->>> Please Leave A Comment On My NEW Builds Thread !! --- I'd Really Appreciate It. <<<----♥♥

Very nice furnishing of Fiery Mancave :) The fire theming of the room looks very great! Very nice orange, yellow and brown colour scheme of the room. The brick walll texture gives a great look and feel to the room. The street art looks great on the walls! Very nice bar counter nook! The two types of drinks display shelves look great how they are positioned together there. The fire coloured plumbob lamps look very nice on the shelving, and it is a great touch that they alternate with skulls! The wall pattern looks great to reflect the fire theme. The large cocktail glass looks great there. Sims will enjoy sitting on the stools having a drink from the bar. Very nice wall section with the trophies cabinets , framed shirts and individual trophies on the wall shelving. The colours of the items complement well with the room theme . Sims will look proudly at the awards they have received! They will have fun playing foosball and arcade machine games in the room. Very nice sofa and armchairs sitting area for sims to enjoy relaxing there and watching tv. The Plumbob lamps, mysim figure and skull look great on the window ledge.
    It is a very nice fire themed Man Cave room! The firey colour scheme looks great!

The layout and furnishing of Big Fish Mancave is very nice! :) The tv watching area looks great! The flags look nice placed either sides of the tv and the mounted fish look nice on the wall above the tv, for sims to proudly look at when watching tv, and remember when they caught the fish. The movie posters look great on the side walls! Sims will enjoy resting there watching tv. The grey and white colour scheme of the room looks nice. Sims will have fun playing the llama tabletop game, foosball and darts in the room. It looks very nice the way that the trophies shelves are placed either sides of the darts board, The skull looks great between the trophies! The neon light bar signs and other types of wall decor add a great look to the room areas! Very nice design of the bar and kitchen area! It looks great how the counters have been placed there! The grey cabinets look nice on the kitchen wall. Sims will enjoy preparing snacks using the fridge and microwave to eat whilst watching tv. Very nice bar area! The drinks display cabinets look very nice on the wall. Sims will enjoy sitting on the stools having a drink from the bar and a chat. The different coloured wall textures in the areas of the room look very nice together, and the flooring complements with them. The type of ceiling lights used looks great! The plants and sporting equipment are nice touches in the corner nooks.
    It is a very nice man cave room for sims to enjoy spending time in! :)

The exterrior design and layout of Nuestra Circo looks very nice! :) The flowers and plants look very nice on the edges of the home and around the base of the trees. The greenery is a nice touch on the walls. Very nice backyard areas! The pond looks great! Sims will enjoy fishing there. Very nice outdoors dining and art nook! Sims will enjoy sitting at the tables eating meals in the sunshine that they have cooked on the BBQ , or enjoy painting on the easel there in the outside air. They will have fun playing chess. Very nice furnishing of the interior of the home! The playroom for the kids looks so nice and light filled! The triplet toddlers will have fun playing with the toys and dollhouse , with sunshine coming in through the windows. The big teddy is cute there! The picttues on the living room and master bedroom walls add a very nice look to the rooms. Very nice open plan living, kitchen and dining areas. The colour scheme of the home looks very nice. The coat and hat shelf is homely near the front door. The candles on the dining table are pretty for sims to see when eating their meals. The flower themed floor rug is a nice touch in the living room. The nursery is very nice! The animal pictures look cute on the wall!
    The home is very nice! :)
    Elkton house is gorgeous build! Love the grey colour scheme of the exterior and the backyard with the pool looks amazing! And fantastic job on the interiors! Love that you picked a cream colour to make your rooms pop, it works beautifully. B)

And Nuestro Circo looks wonderful and like so much fun for a family with toddlers! Love the Spansh inspired exterior and again, fantastic landscaping! And the interiors are too cute, absolutely love the sunroom you added to the house and made it into the play area for the kids. B)

Both your mancaves look fantastic as well! Love that you went with a clear theme for both of them and then executed that to perfection. Very close call, but I think my favourite is your Fiery Mancave: just love the use of orange in this room combined with the brick wall pattern and the graffiti. Gives this room such a cool look and a warm, inviting atmosphere, gorgeous design!
  • NinnsterNinnster Posts: 1,215 Member
    Illusie! You little busy builder you! I don't understand how you have so much overflow of creativity to make so many rooms every week (AND build houses)!

The Firey man cave looks amazing. Love the theme and the oh so fitting orange colors! The bar looks stunning, oh wow! And I love that you included graffiti, I wouldn't have thought of that :wink:

Your man cave is more understated and toned down, and more authentic in a way I guess. I love the grey/blue colors!

Two great rooms! I'm glad you are able to channel all this creativity and share it with us :)
    OriginID: Ninnster

My Sims 4 Twitter
    My Sims 4 Showcase
    My Sims 4 Gallery

#EAGameChanger

"Creativity is intelligence having fun"
    Entry

Theme for the week: A bedroom for royalty
    Gallery Name of Room: The Royal Suite
    Origin ID: illusie

04-20-17-5-41-33-pm_orig.png

04-20-17-5-50-11-pm_orig.png

04-20-17-5-42-13-pm_orig.png

04-20-17-5-41-52-pm_orig.png
    @lotlot80, thank you!

@rosemow, thank you for the awesome reviews of my rooms and house {hugs}

@corwim, thank you for the comments on my house and rooms! I think I actually prefer the other room. I let items inspire me for both rooms.

@Laebeth, lol yes I have been busy with building :) I have several unfinished houses in my game and those I'm slowly furnishing. Soon I'll be able to upload a library I have been working on. Thanks for the compliments on my houses and rooms!
    @BreeMiles, thank you!!
    The brown and green colour scheme of The Royal Suiite looks very nice! :) It is a very nice royal Tuder themed room for the sims to enjoy staying in! The furnishing and layout of the room is very nice! The two versions of the same wall paneling in the room gives a very nice look to the room. Very nice bed area! The curtains look regal around the bed, and the ottoman stool looks great placed at the foot of the bed. The patterned floor rug is a nice touch under the bed, and the pictures on the bedhead wall add to the very nice look of the room. Very nice armchairs sitting area! The Royals will enjoy resting there after their busy day, having a drink from teaset on the table. The sunflowers wall picture is nice and sunny for them to see whilst sitting there. The statues on the pedestals in the corner nooks look great there! They suit the room type. The sofa seat sitting area is also very nice. The stained glass windows is lovely! The butterflies picture is a nice touch on the window ledge. The flowers on the dresser are very pretty for the sims to see when coming to get dressed. It is great that there is a full length mirror nook corner for the sims to check their appearance in before doing their royal duties for the day . The treasure chest looks great in the room.
    The Royals will enjoy staying in your very nice bedroom! Thankyou very much for entering this week's challenge! :)
    edited April 2017
    Gothic Library

Type of lot: Library
    Size of lot: 40x30
    ​Download link
    More pictures

This venue is based on the sims 3 gothic library.
    For @Katlyn2525

04-20-17-9-58-17-pm_orig.png

04-19-17-9-29-54-pm_orig.png

04-20-17-9-57-37-pm_orig.png

04-20-17-10-01-56-pm_orig.png

04-20-17-10-07-13-pm_orig.png

04-20-17-10-09-55-pm_orig.png

04-20-17-10-11-49-pm_orig.png

04-20-17-10-13-21-pm_orig.png
    The exterior of Gothic Library is very nice! :) You have reflected the Sims 3 Gothic library in sims 4 form so very well! It looks just like it! The tower, roofing, wall texture and windows look very nice! The pond is very nice in the build. The open gates entrance near the front steps looks nice. Very nice outdoors areas! The cowplants nook looks great! Very nice trellis covered sitting nook. Sims will enjoy sitting resting there listening to radio music in the outdoors air. The star shaped water fountains and statue feature looks so very nice! The shields look great on the walls. Nice nook area for sims to enjoy painting on the easel, or playing chess.
    Very nice furnishing of the interior of the library! The red, black and gold colour scheme looks very nice. Very nice wall panelling. The stained glass windows look pretty in the build. It looks very nice how the bookcases are placed in the rooms. Nice study table with many seats on the edges of the table so that many sims can sit together there and read a book. The candles lights are very nice in the rooms and give a great feel to the build. It is great that there is a cafe in the library! Sims will enjoy ordering food and drinks from the espresso bar and eating them at the tables, whilst reading a book. The lamps are nice touches on the table tops. The knight looks great standing on watch and guard! Very nice gaming room in the library. Sims will enjoy siting near the fire playing the llama desktop table. They will enjoy playing darts at the venue. Very nice windows music nook! Sims will enjoy playing the piano there with sunlight coming in onto them. The knights look great on each side of the nook entrance. The musical note and star floor rug is a nice touch there. It is nice there is a sleeping area on the third floor .
    It is a very nice library! :)
    Glad you think it reflects the sims 3 version very well. Thank you @rosemow
    Wow, Gothic Library is gorgeous! I don't recall the Sims 3 build (gosh, it's been soooo long since I went back to that game!), but I can easily imagine your library in eg Midnight Hollow. B) The architecture is spot on and I love all the fun details (awesome idea adding the cowplants in :smile: ), that fountain looks amazing, the coffee shop cozy and the library rooms itself are Gothic perfection. Wonderful build!

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file
Return to top