Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

♥♥ Illusie's Showcase ♥♥

Comments

• Options
    illusieillusie Posts: 13,819 Member
    edited April 2020
    Lucas Mansfield
    Traits: Loves the outdoors, dog lover, creative
    Aspiration: Bestselling Author
    Download

Lucas is generation 22 of my drifter family.

851102752.jpg
    220636320.png
    Post edited by illusie on
  • Options
    Stephen Mansfield
    Traits: Perfectionist, Creative, Slob
    Aspiration: Angling Ace
    Download

Stephen is generation 23 of my drifter family.

598126848.jpg
    03-30-20-9-13-51-pm_orig.png
  • Options
    Villa Paquita

Download
    Pictures

fb304ZA.png
  • Options
    rosemowrosemow Posts: 163,596 Member
    Carmen is lovely and Lucas and Stephen are handsome Sims :)
    Villa Paquita is a lovely home! :) Very nice exterior design, tower and greenery on walls! The sitting area on side porch is very nice , and lovely fences back patio outdoors dining and pool patio. Very lovely furnishing of the interior! Very nice green, blue and brown colours! Very nice kitchen floor tiling. The teddy in the dining area is cute! Very nice art easel and study desk areas in the living room. Sims will enjoy sitting relaxing on the seating near the fireplace, watching tv or reading books. The bathrooms wall tiling is very nice. Very nice bedroom colours, layout and furnishings!
    It is a lovely family home! :)
  • Options
    SandraelleSandraelle Posts: 6,146 Member
    @illusie, Villa Paquita is beautiful! Love the looks of the architecture and every side of the home looks awesome. So authentic looking with all the tile inside. Great job!
  • Options
    @rosemow and @Sandraelle, thank you both for the lovely words and ongoing support <3
  • Options
    masajomasajo Posts: 6,011 Member
    Awesome new sims and Villa Paquita is an absolutely gorgeous Mediterranean villa :)
    uzE2H1V.jpg
  • Options
    XinqunXinqun Posts: 612 Member
    edited April 2020
    I think I like the left side best of your Villa Paquita, the one with the side porch! It looks so relaxed, like you get to watch the street (because, hey, corner lot) but you don't have to worry about the responsibilities of the front door. I also like the sort of indoor-outdoor thing you have going with the room next to the monkey bars. I'm a big fan of usable tower rooms (even if I don't always manage them in my own builds) so good job in making it work.

Lady Spring is pretty awesome, too. Love how the wrap-around addresses both street sides of the corner lot, and the wall textures are beautiful.
  • Options
    @masajo, thank you!

@xinqun, I'm glad to hear you like the side of the house. At first I was unsure if it would work.
    Thank you for the lovely comments! <3
  • Options
    edited April 2020
    Walking on Sunshine
    Pictures
    Download

Made for the #SNSAHouseChallenge by @BreeMiles

tgjhZda.png
    TYGFHBK.png

CLSKVJH.png

qNJGC5m.png

yWI3QGb.png
  • Options
    edited April 2020
    Angela Renoir
    Traits: Cheerful, Creative, Good
    Aspiration: Friend of the World
    Download

I let the wheel of the Box of Chocolates Random Legacy Challenge decide how this sim would look like. I sure ended up with something interesting! Hope you like her.

871866249.jpg

sims5_orig.png
    I used the wheel since it looked like fun. This is what I got:
    • Overweight
    • Colored hair unnatural
    • Dress them in purple
    • Feminine female All good traits (good, perfectionist, outgoing)
    • Blue eyes
    • Short hair
    • Named after a celebrity (Angela - Angela Lansbury & Renoir - Candice Renoir)
    • Freckles
    • Medium skin
    • Only wear pants / shorts
    • Glasses
    • No makeup
    Post edited by illusie on
  • Options
    Taylor Family
    Meet Traci and her granddaughter Summer.
    Download

00.jpg

Traci Taylor
    Traits: Cheerful, Erratic, Clumsy
    Aspiration: Master Chef

outfits-simf25-2_orig.png

Summer Taylor
    Traits: Gloomy, Foody
    Aspriration: Master Chef

outfits-simf25-1_orig.png
  • Options
    Walking on Sunshine is a lovely family home! :) Very nice exterior design, colours, great sloped roofing, and pretty flowers in front garden! Very nice hedging either sides of front pathway! The outdoors dining and grill patio is very nice. Great design of the fenced pool area! Kids will enjoy swinging on the swings.Nice gardening nook. Very lovely furnishing of the interior! The blue and yellow colours are very nice! Very nice homely kitchen with pretty flowers in corner and on table. Very lovely sitting, reading, and tv watching area! The hanging ceiling lights and sunny wallart are lovely. The jungle gym corner nook is nice. Very nice design and furnishing of the bedrooms. The soft toys and animal pictures in the kids room are cute! Very nice art easel area in the master bedroom.
    Angela Renoir is a lovely sim! :) You have reflected very well the descriptions that you received!
    She will be a great sim to play!
    Summer and Traci Taylor are lovely :) The blue colour of their clothing is very nice :)
  • Options
    XinqunXinqun Posts: 612 Member
    The yellow on light blue interior colour scheme for Walking On Sunshine works really well. Gives it a light, summery feel.

Angela Renoir -- ah! I thought the name came from the painter Auguste Renoir, and I recall there was a woman named Angèle who did some modelling work for him. Your Angela looks like she's got a bit of a Bohemian streak to her.
  • Options
    @rosemow, thank you for the lovely comments!

@Xinqun, thank you! the colours made me think of the sun :) I hadn't thought of the painter. That is a nice coincidende he had a moderl called Angele.
  • Options
    Walking on Sunshine is everything it says, a very beautiful sunny home. Love the colour scheme, this gorgeous combination works so well together :) Your new sims are all very wonderful and unique with fantastic wardrobes :)
    uzE2H1V.jpg
  • Options
    Thank you for stopping by and for your kind words, @masajo <3
  • Options
    SandraelleSandraelle Posts: 6,146 Member
    @illusie, I like the modern shape of Walking on Sunshine and I like the colors and textures you used. Interior furnishings are very nice and I so wish we had bassinets in S3. Such a lovely backyard and I had to chuckle at your sim in the swing holding a plate of food, haha! More great sims from you too! <3
  • Options
    romagi1romagi1 Posts: 6,988 Member
    Very nice modern! LOL I didn't see the food on the swing until I read Sandy's post so I had to enlarge the pic! Too funny!
    Great sims too! Love the purple and green tho I'm not sure I could pull off green hair! LOL
  • Options
    @Sandraelle, thank you! I was wondering if someone would notice the food on the swing. I had to laugh to when that happened.

@romagi1, thank you! I never used this shade of hair before. Glad to hear you like it on this sim.
  • Options
    Theme for the week: Nautical bedroom
    Gallery name of room: Ocean Breeze Bedroom - download
    Origin id: illusie

I haven't created any rooms to upload for a while and thought this theme would be fun to try. I didn't give the room a classical nautical look, but did stick to boats and the ocean for the theme.

Pictures of the room:

04-15-20-3-16-58-pm_orig.png

04-15-20-3-17-06-pm_orig.png

04-15-20-3-17-21-pm_orig.png
  • Options
    BreeMilesBreeMiles Posts: 8,910 Member
    edited April 2020
    Very lovely an beautiful Lu! <3 Very much beauty in all you do my dear!
  • Options
    Ocean Breeze Bedroom is a very lovely bedroom for a sailor! :) The oceanic themed furnishings and the sea blue wall colour and colour scheme are lovely! The koi fish floor prints look great! The school of fish and fish tackles net on the walls,, ship and fish bowl on drawers.ship lanterns on the bedside tables and oceanic wall pictures are lovely! The starfish and seaweed are very nice on the bedhead ledge and bedside table. The porthole windows and pretty curtains on them are very nice! Sims will enjoy sitting at the study desk using the computer to keep in touch with family and friends, read books or have fun playing chess. The globe is a great touch, as the sailor is travelling around the world. Very nice art nook corner for Sims to enjoy painting on the easel. The shark picture on the easel is great! The yellow and blue flowers on the bedside table and near the bed are special touches of sunshine.
    It is very nice oceanic sailor’s bedroom! Thankyou very much for entering this week’s challenge! :)
  • Options
    Thank you @breemiles and @rosemow for the lovely comments <3
  • Options
    Beautiful nautical bedroom, love the sea green colour theme :)
    uzE2H1V.jpg

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file
Return to top