Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Dramatised: Bender & Tender

KelvinKelvin Posts: 6,899 Member
2678403_orig.png

CHARACTERS:

IWANA MONTERÓVA (by STEPHANIE GRANGER, JOANA SULLIVAN)
JAMIE PATTERSON (by STEPHEN BEAVERTON)
JEREMY THOMPSON (by TAYLOR STANFORD)
LUDWIG DRANHOEL (by WILBUR KEINDERBURGH)
MARVIN SCHNEIDER (by EUGENE DEPAUL)
WILHELMINA HOLMWOOD (by OLIVIA BELFAST)

DIRECTED BY:
BERNARD LANKFORD

A Sims drama inspired by their lifestyles

Okay, I guess I need to write a bit more of what this is actually about then.

DISCLAIMER:
  • this is not a reality show
  • this is not a legacy challenge
  • this is not based on a real story of any kind
  • this is a drama for storytelling purposes :D

Hello guys, welcome to the forum page of my current Sims 4 story project. Namely called 'Drama' because of the style I've chosen to present it.
As you might notice from the character list above is the name list of the performers and the role each of them will be playing on screen. :D

Bernard Lankford, an ambitious playwright is ready to present his very first drama to the local citizens. With a tight budget, he is not able to afford the professionals to do the job. Instead, he managed to hire Sims (with a very-low-paid-salary and an almost-nothing insurance) whoever shows great interest in performing arts.

Each episode is the rehearsal process for their final performance on stage in local theatres. With his crew members' unprofessional and occasionally, inappropriate on-stage behaviour, would Bernard be able to realise his dream of presenting the drama to the public eventually?

The on stage performance would be under 'the recorded' session during each scene, namely called 'episode' just to make things less complicated. :p

Thank you for landing on this page and hope you enjoy their performance. :blush:
chicken-run-ginger-i-just-decided-i-dont-care-idc-gif-20619284.gif
._.
Post edited by Kelvin on

Comments

• Options
    edited February 2016
    Post edited by Kelvin on
    ._.
  • Options
    [reserved just in case]
    ._.
  • Options
    edited February 2016
    Post edited by Kelvin on
    ._.
  • Options
    edited January 2016
    SCENE ONE, ACT ONE

9197034_orig.png

This is a small country cottage named after 'Waiting for Spring'. Indicating the construction of the residence was nearly finished around mid-late Winter when people were eager for cosy Spring breeze, which would actually be a nicer name. But the owner of the house, Mrs. Bator could not care less about its naming but to rent it out to some other people who'd like to wait for the season's arrival without frozen to death for not having a proper place to live in.

5602740_orig.png

The house was made with pure-white wooden pane decorated with some nice windows.

7702882_orig.png

Surrounding the house is a small garage, one petit outdoor table...

3559421_orig.png

and a kicked-over garbage can.

._.
  • Options
    Does anyone know why sims get fat so easily in sims 4? I don't usually feed them until their food bar is turning red but this doesn't change anything, they are constantly being turned into hogs by my game. Which is in fact causing problems because I need to re-new my sims throughout a scene just in case they change too much in physical shapes before and after the play. (quite hilarious though, any idea how they're able to lose weight? :P)

Or maybe I'll need to prepare salad for them more often, no apple pies. :p
    ._.
  • Options
  • Options