Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Dates?

I'm a bit confused on how dates work in the update. My sim's boyfriend said something like "This date just keeps getting better!" but then at the end, he told his girlfriend "not to call him again. Ever." o-o Sim are you okay? What do I do to make you happy?
Veni_sig.png

Comments

• LosaruTaiyoLosaruTaiyo Posts: 10,807 Member
    edited January 2016
    Did you get one of those dates that you didn't initiate? I had confusion over them too at first. You have to be sure your sims has at least 10 interactions with the other sim, last I checked. I haven't had one of those in a long time and when I generally initiate the dates as one usually does, usually not too hard to get gold.
    D6PfW.jpg?1322673184

I have no memory of this place. Time to start anew I guess
  • ValkyreiiValkyreii Posts: 30 Member
    Hm, yeah my sim got asked on a date by her boyfriend via phone, which I hadn't seen before now
    Veni_sig.png
    Yeah that's been for a long time I think. Again, no worries. Just need to remember to interact with your date at least 10 times. Differently too I think. Don't have to be romantic but obviously not mean or mischievious. :)
    D6PfW.jpg?1322673184

• ValkyreiiValkyreii Posts: 30 Member
    I've only ever been the one to start the dates pfft granted, phones were pretty much useless until recently
    Veni_sig.png
  • catloverplayercatloverplayer Posts: 93,395 Member
    knclark wrote: »
    I'm a bit confused on how dates work in the update. My sim's boyfriend said something like "This date just keeps getting better!" but then at the end, he told his girlfriend "not to call him again. Ever." o-o Sim are you okay? What do I do to make you happy?

It s bugged right now.
    knclark wrote: »

It s bugged right now.

Ah so it has bugged out. That is a bummer. Latest patch or one before?
    D6PfW.jpg?1322673184