Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Do the Kardashians play The Sims? Is it one of you?

plopppoplopppo Posts: 5,031 Member
Some SimgmProductions video was featured in national news in the UK - but it seems to be all related to the Kardashians - ie the article and the video - it looks like The Sims to me.

What's the story?

Which one of you is one of them?

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-3389841/Khloe-Kardashian-accuses-Kylie-Jenner-stealing-style-new-KUWTK-clip.html

Comments

• ScripticJusticeScripticJustice Posts: 405 Member
    Kylie Jenner did make a tweet about it last year: https://mobile.twitter.com/kyliejenner/status/547459253918007302
    tumblr_m4jumxorJY1qktlzuo1_500.gif
  • plopppoplopppo Posts: 5,031 Member
    So, it is one of you lot - ie some of you are Kardashians?
  • br560br560 Posts: 1,836 Member
    plopppo wrote: »
    So, it is one of you lot - ie some of you are Kardashians?

Not me... (runs away)
    Br560.
    Playing the sims since 2012
  • MovottiMovotti Posts: 7,774 Member
    I don't understant this obsession with a bunch of people who are only famous for being famous.

They're not actors, they're not royalty, they haven't invented anything, they're not scientists, they're not philanthropists, they're not musicians, they're not writers. What have they actually done?
    AmusingExhaustedArchaeopteryx-max-1mb.gif
  • plopppoplopppo Posts: 5,031 Member
    Movotti wrote: »
    I don't understant this obsession with a bunch of people who are only famous for being famous.

They're not actors, they're not royalty, they haven't invented anything, they're not scientists, they're not philanthropists, they're not musicians, they're not writers. What have they actually done?
    Exactly!
  • PlumbobCrossingPlumbobCrossing Posts: 8,455 Member
    No way!! They make me sick!
    2isv6zr.gif
  • SimChic1SimChic1 Posts: 3,449 Member
    edited January 2016
    What have they actually done?
    Forum rules do not allow us to talk about what the Kardashians have done...

SimChic1 wrote: »

HA!

Sooo.... The Cardassain enslavement of the Bajorans... Can we talk about that?

• SimChic1SimChic1 Posts: 3,449 Member
    SimChic1 wrote: »

HA!

Sooo.... The Cardassain enslavement of the Bajorans... Can we talk about that?

Although glum, yup lol
  • DominicLaurenceDominicLaurence Posts: 3,398 Member

There's a certain tape, tho LOL
    ID: StGerris
    Legacy Photomode
  • AstroAstro Posts: 6,651 Member

And that's how one of them became famous. :joy:
    There are a lot of people in the adult entertainment industry, it doesn't cause them to be plastered on the cover of every magazine
  • DominicLaurenceDominicLaurence Posts: 3,398 Member
    There are a lot of people in the adult entertainment industry, it doesn't cause them to be plastered on the cover of every magazine

They for sure deserved more. But, you know, people are hypocritical, it ain't new. If you are from a well known rich family, menage to get good marriages, do parties, the tape make you cool, all of this make you intelligent, admirable somehow. "Look at that people, they're living right, the good life, they made it." "Praise them." And the 'family thing' only endorses it, it's great deal for a lot of people.
    ID: StGerris
    Legacy Photomode
  • SennieSennie Posts: 2,708 Member

Yes completely agree with you :)

Matthew.
  • icmnfrshicmnfrsh Posts: 18,789 Member
    Speaking of Kardashians and sims, my friend posted this on Facebook yesterday:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=T70eSSV7dZs

I found it hilarious and well made. :D And I love how it was made using Sims 2.
    Don't manhandle the urchin. He's not for sale. FIND YOUR OWN! - Xenon the Antiquarian, Dragon Age II

Race Against the Clock: Can your elder sim turn back the clock before their time runs out?
  • br560br560 Posts: 1,836 Member
    Are they famous because they're rich? I don't even know...
    Br560.
    Playing the sims since 2012
  • MagicAndPancakesMagicAndPancakes Posts: 149 Member
    I am a Kardashian and can confirm that I play the Sims. ;)

All kidding aside, I can't stand those people.