Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Social Quest (the purple ones on the bottom of the quest list)

sebush1912sebush1912 Posts: 7 New Member
My first quest requires me to practice soccer in a neighbor's town but none of my 6 neighbors have one. Are these quests worth completing...are the payouts worth it to skip a quest I can't complete? Will I just run into a similar obstacle in the next quest? None of my 6 neighbors are active players so they will never improve their towns.

It would be nice if Another Sim Town had some of these basic items for players like me who are basically playing alone.

I am Wi11full in the Game Center.

Comments

• ErpeErpe Posts: 5,872 Member
    You need to find better neighbors. Otherwise you will have to pay a lot of LPs for such quests or you will have to ignore them and never get any SPs.

Personally I have solved this problem by playing the game on two tablets so I can just visit my own other game when I get such quests. But you need a lot of time to play this way. So I don't plan to do it forever.
  • YvonneMcDermidYvonneMcDermid Posts: 51 Member
    Hi, I have a soccer ball and all the other promotion items and much other stuff, no fire pole yet if that one comes up, but will get one as soon as I can afford it (it will cost 750,000 simoleons as I will have to build a two storey first!) my gamer tag is player810946464 if you would like to add me x
  • sebush1912sebush1912 Posts: 7 New Member
    I also have many of those things, and have been able to add neighbers thru Game Center. Is that your GC ID? Mine is Wi11full.
    Yes that is my game center ID player810946464 I am on windows phone and can't access game center, but others can successfully add me.
  • marcel21marcel21 Posts: 12,341 Member
    I keep meaning to build a lot with all those things in so friends can find them but some people
    already do it but if you have friends with big towns. you can usually find everything you need!
    Origin ID MichaelUKingdon

• AudreyFldAudreyFld Posts: 6,695 Member
    You can add me on Game Center. I have a "skilling house" with all the neighbor quest items. It is the one with the flat roof. My GC id is RealtorJo
  • AmymulhollandxoAmymulhollandxo Posts: 1 New Member
    How do you see what your if is called I'm connected through Facebook and none of my friends have the soccer ball??
    If you are connected through Facebook, there is a Facebook page, sims freeplay neighbors, it is easy to add them from there.
    Unfortunately I can't connect through fb but hope you find sime there.