May 23rd - It's time for a new Laundry List! You can read more on what's coming next here!
Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Dare to jump

One of my sims was interacting with another and one of the choices was Dare to Jump, does anyone know what that is, the other sim didn't react.

Comments

• Options
    MDianaSimsMDianaSims Posts: 4,177 Member
    Maybe it has something to do with the diving platforms? And maybe it didn't happen because there was no diving platform on the lot your Sims were on, or it was at that moment occupied by another Sim. If you don't have GT however, it can't be that, so I wouldn't know.
    Gallery ID: MDianaSims | Simblr
  • Options
    pinkishpinkish Posts: 693 Member
    Sorry I should have been more specific, they were in a upstairs bedroom and enemies, I have a pool and diving platform. Maybe he wanted her to jump out the window....lol
  • Options
    MDianaSimsMDianaSims Posts: 4,177 Member
    Well, my Sims don't have enemies, so if it's connected to that, I can't help you with it. I haven't actually seen the interaction myself, but I haven't played much recently, nor have my Sims been near diving platforms.
    Gallery ID: MDianaSims | Simblr
  • Options
    lmkiturelmkiture Posts: 1,206 Member
    It's for the diving platform. Dare to jump from the platform. If they were enemies though, then maybe the sim just declined.
  • Options
    pinkishpinkish Posts: 693 Member
    Weird that he would say something about the diving platform while in a second story bedroom.......
  • Options
    ChelleJoChelleJo Posts: 7,087 Member
    Not really weird, they can ask to stargaze/cloudgaze no matter where they are and that's an outside activity, too.
    p8L4V6v.png
  • Options
    MissusGerbitMissusGerbit Posts: 124 Member
    Omg I'm so glad it's the diving board. I just had the same thing happening when my Sims were standing in a rooftop garden. Truly freaked me out therefore I googled it and ended up in this old thread, haha!
    signature.png
  • Options
    LuckyKittenCatLuckyKittenCat Posts: 4,640 Member
    is it bad I was thinking the worst???? xD
    I am undead! :smiley: