Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Shower Thoughts

MMXMMX Posts: 4,428 Member
edited June 2022 in Off Topic Chat
None.
Post edited by MMX on

Comments

• MMXMMX Posts: 4,428 Member
    edited June 2022
    None.
    Post edited by MMX on
  • SennieSennie Posts: 2,708 Member
    Interesting thoughts there :) Number 9. can also cost lives as well if the driver speeds too much and loses control.

Unfortunately I don't have anything to post. I usually just think about writing, cars, Sims, movies and books :)
    If I think of anything random though then I'll be back!!

Matthew.
  • isabohama2011isabohama2011 Posts: 1,207 Member
    I don't really have anything to add but I had to think about this while reading this thread:

8de36488db933569a1c37572954263c8.png

this wasn't me...
    My origin Id is : isabohama2011
    funny-pictures-Doctor-Who-auto-words-479216.jpeg

English isn't my first language, feel free to correct me.
  • ghoulyghouly Posts: 109 Member
    @isabohama2011 oh my god
  • DominicLaurenceDominicLaurence Posts: 3,398 Member
    Since everything is made of atoms and they rarely disappear, we can be made of other people's parts atoms. We maybe drink other people, eat other people, breath other people. Some could walk upon atoms of the asteroid that killed the dinosaurs. We, a dog, a stone, an ant, the earth, and who knows how many things else in the universe, we are all made of the same things in the end.
    ID: StGerris
    Legacy Photomode
  • glorificaglorifica Posts: 258 Member
    > @DominicLaurence said:
    > Since everything is made of atoms and they rarely disappear, we can be made of other people's parts atoms. We maybe drink other people, eat other people, breath other people. Some could walk upon atoms of the asteroid that killed the dinosaurs. We, a dog, a stone, an ant, the earth, and who knows how many things else in the universe, we are all made of the same things in the end.

we're all starstuff, yeah, just like carl sagan said. it baffles me every time.
    simming on through.
  • figmentzfigmentz Posts: 504 Member
    edited January 2016
    I actually tried to move my cursor across my whole monitor just so I could be sure that it touched all of the pixels after reading number 6, but I realized that would take forever and gave up after moving the cursor around the very edges :D
    simssignature_zpstlsaiz9k.jpg
  • MovottiMovotti Posts: 7,774 Member
    My shower thoughts aren't always PG.
    But when they are, its mostly work related problem solving.
    AmusingExhaustedArchaeopteryx-max-1mb.gif
  • SindocatSindocat Posts: 5,622 Member
    Five is twenty-five percent of twenty, but twenty percent of twenty-five.
  • cauliflowerscauliflowers Posts: 5,782 Member
    It would be warmer if I turned on the faucet.
    TL8ZBmw.gif
  • EverGreenLifeEverGreenLife Posts: 2,670 Member
    The cup isn't half full or half empty; It's 100% full. With half being a liquid and half being a gas. nothing can be empty unless it's a vacuum.
    FrAEi8Q.png
    ✣*.:。✿*゚✣*.:。✿*゚i love starry skies✣*.:。✿*゚✣*.:。✿*゚
    origin ID - egl_original
  • genius1289genius1289 Posts: 32 Member
    Should I keep playing with the sim I already have or make a new one? Yeah, make a new one.
  • DragonAge_300905DragonAge_300905 Posts: 1,944 Member
    I usually take baths, I take showers to wash my hair. My thoughts usually go like this; Soap in my eyes! burning! I can't see! Ow, ow, ow, etc.