Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

THINGS YOU DIDN'T LIKE ABOUT THE SIMS 2

13...Next

Comments

• Rflong7Rflong7 Posts: 36,586 Member
    I use a Startup User file to be able to add more Sims to a family and for parties. The limit is more about what the game thinks your computer can handle. Mine was 8 but now I can have 30, if I want-- which I never have.

Since the world isn't open, I love how time stops on the lots when they go to a community lot. I can still play the family that might not go and do more if I want. :)

I have missed the option of SP for Sims I no longer want to play... that would be Awesome- if I could set up the parameters. :lol:
  • zagbooruleszagboorules Posts: 474 Member
    Rflong7 wrote: »
    I use a Startup User file to be able to add more Sims to a family and for parties. The limit is more about what the game thinks your computer can handle. Mine was 8 but now I can have 30, if I want-- which I never have.

Since the world isn't open, I love how time stops on the lots when they go to a community lot. I can still play the family that might not go and do more if I want. :)

I have missed the option of SP for Sims I no longer want to play... that would be Awesome- if I could set up the parameters. :lol:

I see! Could you possibly tell me where I can find this, please? I would be so grateful!!

• YJB19299YJB19299 Posts: 5,801 Member
    The Fact that annoys me everytime is that I can't visit other family lots, because after the time it got kinda boring to just visit the community lots :o
    c6fj8ujnodut.png
    @YJB19299 wrote: »
    The Fact that annoys me everytime is that I can't visit other family lots, because after the time it got kinda boring to just visit the community lots :o

Have you play with the Apartments?

I like them visiting my Sims but I can understand visiting friends. :)
  • windweaverwindweaver Posts: 7,372 Member
    I found one other thing the other day I wasn't happy with...now I can't remember what it is, lol. I guess it couldn't have been all that bad.
    My Origin Name is: Cynconzola8
    I don't like not being able to take toddlers and pets on Vacation- even if they have their own vacation home. :(
  • zagbooruleszagboorules Posts: 474 Member
    @Rflong7 Thanks so much!!