Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

What Silly things have you done to your Sims 4 Homes?

Recently I did a challenge with some friends and during the challenge we all played with the same sim and one of his traits is insane; so while I was making his house I wondered what he might put in his garden and I felt this was something he'd do...
slqhqb.png
than I began to wonder what other silly/goofy things others might have done to their sims home to fit their sims personaility so I decided to create this thread for others to share.

So what silly/goofy things have you done to your sims homes?

Comments

• Options
    jackjack_kjackjack_k Posts: 8,601 Member
    I love the toilet and bath! hahaha
  • Options
    cmbaker16cmbaker16 Posts: 9,172 Member
    jackjack_k wrote: »
    I love the toilet and bath! hahaha

Thank you he actually made the tub and toliet through woodworking so I wanted to make them a part of the home somehow and thought he'd probably put them in his yard :p
  • Options
    Thursday10pmThursday10pm Posts: 193 Member
    What a lovely house cmbaker :)
    Wonder if I have the insane trait too lol. I have a toilet and bathtub in my real life garden with strawberry plants growing in them. Yours looks much prettier though
  • Options
    edited January 2016
    What a lovely house cmbaker :)
    Wonder if I have the insane trait too lol. I have a toilet and bathtub in my real life garden with strawberry plants growing in them. Yours looks much prettier though

Thank You and I wouldn't worry if you are insane all the best people are ;)
  • Options
    Ravager619Ravager619 Posts: 3,738 Member
    I put a carport in my last build. According to some people on the forums, we'll never get cars. Does that count?
    "That person who helps others simply because it should or must be done, and because it is the right thing to do, is indeed without a doubt, a real superhero." - Stan Lee
  • Options
    edited January 2016
    Ravager619 wrote: »
    I put a carport in my last build. According to some people on the forums, we'll never get cars. Does that count?

It does and I wouldn't worry too much about what's said in the fourms it was said we'd never get cars in sims 2 yet they made an apperance in nightlife so you never know ;)