Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Sims 2 UC install help!

Hi. I'm trying to install sims 2 UC on my desktop. I don't use it cause I have a macbook pro as my everyday machine but I decided to play before I go back to school. I had tried before playing a disc copy on this machine, it is outdated has XP as the OS so it was built about the time sims 2 was being released or early sims 3. The game wouldn't get past the video intro. fast forward and after removing that install of the disc and anything related to cc or torrents. the install has an error twice. First time was after 24 hours and at 64% it gave an error for a file and to check the location. The second happened in a fresh attempt at 12% same issue different file. both sound files. so I'm not tech savy just want sims 2. please help!
tumblr_m4hniaS8fX1r3l7cvo1_500.gif

Comments

• RaeElleRaeElle Posts: 24 Member
    From what I've briefly read online, it might be that when you uninstalled your game it didn't uninstall properly and left some files behind. If you can remove those files from the location it gave you and then do a fresh install of the game it should work. I'm not tech-savvy either so I could be wrong but it's worth a shot?