Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

American Horror Story..

take0nmetake0nme Posts: 3,682 Member
edited January 2016 in The Sims 4 Lots
has entered my life finally and thus, my game. I found the Murder house and spruced it up, adding in a creepy basement for Tate to roam as he does, adding in a bedroom fit for Moira, the seductive maid. I just finished season 1, I loved it so much that I had to have the family in my game alongside the Goth mansion, because why not? Kudos to the creators of these sims/house, I'm enjoying it!!

Do you have a favorite tv show-theme household in your game?

Murder House

33kgq6u.png
mievtc.png

"It's for the baby, eat up!" -Moira convincing Vivien to eat unsightly raw meats of who knows what.

e5lr0p.png

Tate in his room in the basement, I decided he needed a place to call his own.

mwr15f.png

Dr. Harmon seeing his patient Tate in his home office.

2lsxgmu.png

Violiet & Dr. Harmon

2gtc67b.png

Moria O'hara up to her old ways always trying to seduce the Dr. She is quite successful in her en-devours, this should be interesting.

usb5j.png

The Goth's and Van Der Vart's unaware of the darkness that resides in this home have come to welcome them to the neighborhood, Violet feeling friendly decides to give them a tour, the Goth's a bit uneasy after that mystery fruitcake that Mrs. Vand Der Vart brought for them to consume.

244zb0o.png

This isn't going to be a Murder house in my game, only thing getting chopped up is the delicious food the sultry maid whips up. ^.^

30as2s2.png
DyFJE8G.jpg
The real trouble with reality is that there's no background music.

Gallery ID : sharipants

Comments

• Options
    tacheira209tacheira209 Posts: 209 Member
    Very nice!
  • Options
    Very nice!

They are so fun!

Ben (Dr. Harmon) decided to add in a hot tub, Moira wanted a pool but she settled for a nice place for a good secretive romp with Dr. Harmon, late at night when the house is quiet.

2ldx1df.png
    DyFJE8G.jpg

• Options
    FaberriesFaberries Posts: 1,354 Member
    Oh my god, that looks amazing!
    Star Wind Flower Sun
  • Options
    domokun2345domokun2345 Posts: 266 Member
    I love American Horror Story with passion! I also added the Walking Dead characters to my game from the gallery. If you ever come around to watching Season 3 Coven, you should make the academy the witches attend because it's so architecturally pleasing to the eye.
    tumblr_msndau7MBI1qm19jyo1_500.gif
  • Options
    MocaJavaMocaJava Posts: 1,392 Member
    Oh my, I absolutely love this! I'm a huge fan of the show. I'd love to do the current season's hotel and the cast but man that'd be a huge undertaking.
  • Options
    halimali1980halimali1980 Posts: 8,246 Member
    Wonderful, love the house and the sims.
    American Horror Show is one of my favorite recent shows.

Right now I have The Golden Girls and Desperate Housewives characters.
    I also have Betty Suarez from Ugly Betty and plan to make the other characters.

Another show I am very keen to do is Dynasty but for that I am waiting for some elegant CAS items for Alexis and Krystale
    Everything I post is an opinion here and I think every post of others is as well.
    giphy.gif
  • Options
    snurflessnurfles Posts: 3,640 Member
    I love this kind of thing. I just recently made Emma and Hook from OUAT for my game. They are so much more fun to play than my usual, bland, well-behaved Sims. :p
  • Options
    IdontrcallIdontrcall Posts: 19,349 Member
    Like this very much!! It looks like great fun :)
    Check out my cooking Youtube channel: Living with Leigh
  • Options
    PiperbirdPiperbird Posts: 4,161 Member
    Great build! Love the gazebo :)

Did you make both Moira's?
    Visit me in the gallery! CC-free builds under origin name Piperbird!
    06-01-15_5-18nbspPM_zps8s8jcirw.png
  • Options
    BatmanSimmerBatmanSimmer Posts: 248 Member
    I am doing a Scream Queens game currently!!! I just started it, but I am loving it so far!!!!!

Also, your game looks really fun! I never got into AHS, but I think this looks like a great game to play.
    Happy Simming!
  • Options
    JesivisJesivis Posts: 21 New Member
    It would be really neat to see Miss Robichaux's Academy from AHS Coven, I think I might try to make it and move all the witches in.
  • Options
    I love American Horror Story with passion! I also added the Walking Dead characters to my game from the gallery. If you ever come around to watching Season 3 Coven, you should make the academy the witches attend because it's so architecturally pleasing to the eye.

Oh I didn't make this, I found it on the gallery that's why I gave props to the makers. I'm having a blast though !
    DyFJE8G.jpg

• Options
    Jesivis wrote: »
    It would be really neat to see Miss Robichaux's Academy from AHS Coven, I think I might try to make it and move all the witches in.

Oh please do and show me pictures!
    DyFJE8G.jpg

• Options
    Piperbird wrote: »
    Great build! Love the gazebo :)

Did you make both Moira's?

I dressed her, that is one Moira btw. I found her in the gallery with The Harmon's.
    DyFJE8G.jpg

• Options
    Idontrcall wrote: »
    Like this very much!! It looks like great fun :)

It really is!
    DyFJE8G.jpg

• Options
    Wonderful, love the house and the sims.
    American Horror Show is one of my favorite recent shows.

Right now I have The Golden Girls and Desperate Housewives characters.
    I also have Betty Suarez from Ugly Betty and plan to make the other characters.

Another show I am very keen to do is Dynasty but for that I am waiting for some elegant CAS items for Alexis and Krystale

That sounds so great, got any pics of the beloved Golden Girls? The Desperate Housewives sound like a lot of fun.
    DyFJE8G.jpg

• Options
    I am doing a Scream Queens game currently!!! I just started it, but I am loving it so far!!!!!

Also, your game looks really fun! I never got into AHS, but I think this looks like a great game to play.

When you can make it your own, it's pretty interesting to see what you can get into, thanks!
    DyFJE8G.jpg

• Options
    MocaJava wrote: »
    Oh my, I absolutely love this! I'm a huge fan of the show. I'd love to do the current season's hotel and the cast but man that'd be a huge undertaking.

If you do I absolutely would love to see it! Thank you, and i'm also a huge fan. ♥
    DyFJE8G.jpg