Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Townie Makeovers...

Comments

• Options
    MikezumiMikezumi Posts: 49,697 Member
    @GabbyGirlJ I am not familiar with Bunny so I googled her and see she starts out as a child who, of course, looks nothing like your sim given what was pictured was of a rather plain looking vanilla sim :D
    Your Bunny is very cute and her hair is lovely :)
  • Options
    JadeleineJadeleine Posts: 2,140 Member
    This is the Wanna Be household from Moonlight falls. I left out Malcolm because his makeover is not ready. My plan is to make all of them supernaturals. Deedee already is a witch. Haley will make a beautiful green winged fairy and Alice should be evil witch. I completely changed everything about Malcolm to make him fit werewolf style.

33917332218_ee3ab37a83_b.jpg

40828052903_c5a5670fec_b.jpg
    33917332118_1df36e0e0d_b.jpg

46877907435_3dcb894c09_b.jpg
  • Options
    cocococo Posts: 2,726 Member
    Here are some random quick makeovers I did today of Juan Darer and Nick Knack. They aren't perfect but good enough for me :smile:

Juan-Darer.png
    Nick-Knack.png
  • Options
    @coco I vaguely remember seeing Juan in Twinbrook and being scared! :D You did a brilliant job on him and he looks cute as a female too!
    I don't know Nick Knack but he kind of reminds me of Geoffrey Landgraab with that weak chin and jaw. You also did a great job on him and his female version is pretty! :)
  • Options
    @mikezumi I've been setting Coco up for some online dating and there's a long list of guys wanting to meet her. I thought I would give them a makeover one at a time because my gosh this town needs help! :lol:
  • Options
    @coco That's unusually cruel for you! Finding a mate in Twinbrook is brutal! :D If she needs a partner so badly, I could make you one! :D
  • Options
    @mikezumi I like doing makeovers so it's not as torturous as it sounds haha. I have your versions of Goodwin, Sinbad and Shark so it's not an emergency yet. The funny thing is after she greeted Juan they both got hearts for each other and a popup said that she learnt he had the neurotic, inappropriate and insane traits. I was thinking what's so attractive about that?! :lol:
  • Options
    SummerRoxySummerRoxy Posts: 93 Member
    This is my first time doing makeovers! I know these characters might be overdone when it comes to makeovers but I couldn't resist trying at least once! Here is Cornelia Goth and Agnes Crumplebottom!

For Cornelia, I changed her skin, eyebrow, lipstick, hair and clothes.

Screenshot-1583.jpg

For Agnes, I changed the same stuff + makeup.

Screenshot-1605.jpg

She's kinda unrecognizable though. Here's another shot just after I changed her eyebrow and hair:

Screenshot-1601.jpg

@GabbyGirlJ Your Bunny is so pretty! I also love her hair! If it's okay asking, where did you get it? :) I'm on week 11 on my Twinbrook save and I'm now pretty knowledgeable on who's who in it so seeing some Twinbrook sims here is making me happy! I think I'll makeover...the Bayless family (the Bunch of Twinbrook, imo) and their descendants some time! xD
  • Options
    Another quick makeover, this time of Shamus Drudge. I didn't really have to do much to him but I took the chance to try out the Primer skin, don't know why I didn't do it sooner. His female self has such a baby face!

@mikezumi Now I can see why your sims always look so smooth. I quite like it although I need to practice on getting the skin tone right.
    Shamus-Drudge.png

@SummerRoxy Cornelia and Agnes look beautiful :smile:
  • Options
    edited May 2019
    @coco Shamus is really cute! How could I possibly have missed him when I was doing Twinbrook makeovers?
    Primer is my default replacement but my main boys all wear Mango Smoothie :)

Edit to add: Now I need to load Twinbrook and get a copy of Shamus!
  • Options
    @mikezumi I'm so happy to have found a new sim for you! :smiley:

I have to try Mango Smoothie next. I've only recently delved into non default eyes so now I need to experiment with skins.
  • Options
    edited May 2019
    @coco You will love Mango Smoothie!

Edit to add: Wild Blue is also nice but I don't like how it makes the bridge of the nose wider.
  • Options
    @Mikezumi The only thing that is starting to annoy me is the dark blush/shadow it adds to the cheeks. I always have to colour correct it. I don’t really notice the wider bridge although I think you have mentioned it before. I just hate to chop and change skins all the time especially when I’m trying to tell a story with my sims. I’m really curious to see some new skins on Saville and Sun though.
  • Options
    @coco I didn't notice the blush on Wild Blue because all I could see was the widened nose bridge so I barely use it :D
    I like a very plain, matte skin, like Primer or Mango Smoothie because the rest I can do with makeup of my choosing.
  • Options
    @Mikezumi Some day I will have to get you to circle what part of the bridge you are talking about because I just can’t see it :tongue:

Or maybe not, that would probably ruin the skin for me :lol:

I’m no good at makeup in real life but I find it so fun layering it on sims!
  • Options
    @coco I only noticed it because Beau Merrick looked very different when I tried it on him but I kept going and then it occurred to me that his daughter, who had his nose, would have had a really thin nose bridge because of the way female noses are so much smaller than the male version, looked prettier than she should of. I think you need to find a male with a thin nose bridge and switch his gender to see what I am saying.
  • Options
    GabbyGirlJGabbyGirlJ Posts: 6,858 Member
    edited May 2019
    Thank you @Mikezumi ! I love Twinbrook, but the townies there tend to have... odd facial proportions. I was surprised by how cute she became after resizing some of her features and fixing her cheekbones.

@SummerRoxy Thanks! The hair is called Sparks by Nightcrawler. And a makeover of the Bayless family sounds like it could be interesting!
    Post edited by GabbyGirlJ on
    IHJCfa6.jpg
  • Options
    ZhakiraPZhakiraP Posts: 1,439 Member

Darren Dreamer in Lucky Palms got a makeover. Didn´t get a before shot, but I figured most of you know him anyway :)

46917407665_983a554bab_b.jpg
    53218870167_a5d450f1db_h.jpg
  • Options
    edited May 2019
    I installed Supernatural yesterday. I haven't looked at many of the townies but I did notice Dante Morganthe so he got a makeover this morning.

Dante in original state with and without makeup.
    47845270791_0bc41c98a1_o.jpg
    32901311217_757dd806c2_o.jpg

Quick look as female.
    46928947095_c778d1ce88_o.jpg

I did tweak Dante but not a lot. Most of the changes were small and involved female only sliders so his female version's nose wouldn't be too small.
    46928946985_88ea31f2e7_o.jpg

Quick look at tweaked version as female.
    33967820658_2d6cb679d1_o.jpg

Dante in game.
    32901310477_883869c077_o.jpg
  • Options
    HillyBethHillyBeth Posts: 3,505 Member
    edited May 2019
    I have a new sim to makeover. Her name is Mika Moore and she's a game-generated university student, as well as Matthew's girlfriend! I think her eyes are either black or a darker brown than the two brown colors that the game gives us.
    46948873985_2d7a6ef040_o.jpg

I'll post better pics of her later. The custom before/after pics.
    Origin ID
    HillyPlays
    P.A.C.E- Positive Attitude Changes Everything
  • Options
    @HillyBeth Mika is a premade not a game-generated sim. Game generated sims are zero slider, default sims.
  • Options
    Emily4331Emily4331 Posts: 10,850 Member
    Basically any time I have Beau in a saved game, I end up giving him a makeover. :lol: This time, I really like this hair on him but the shaved bit was taking the base color (which is Beau's red) instead of the root color (black). I wanted the shaved part to be black, so I decided to just take the red out of his hair completely. I've never done that before...but, ya know, I don't hate it. :smile:
    MWNMzhy.png
  • Options
  • Options
    Emily4331Emily4331 Posts: 10,850 Member
    @Mikezumi Beau is best boy. :heart: Though, I do have a soft spot in my heart for Vladimir and Wogan as well. :tongue: