May 23rd - It's time for a new Laundry List! You can read more on what's coming next here!
Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Why ?

Sorry if this has been talked about before, but why do aliens become embarrassed when they are discovered by their own parents, family members, or if they aren't wearing a disguise. I realize it really isn't a big deal but sometimes I just wonder........

Comments

• Options
    AstroAstro Posts: 6,651 Member
    I don't know, but I know it gets annoying of rey do find out then you have to memory wipe them and then they find out again. It's a never ending cycle if you don't want anyone to know they're an alien.
  • Options
    Inna MinnitInna Minnit Posts: 2,008 Member
    Yeah, I don't get it when family members "discover" that their alien sibling/child/spouse/grandmother is an alien. An they have known them for years and they don't wear a disguise.
  • Options
    RealPollyMogsRealPollyMogs Posts: 478 Member
    Oh, but it is a big deal. I once lost a child to mortification after a bad joke and discovery. Now I cheat to give all my aliens the Shameless reward trait.
  • Options
    pinkishpinkish Posts: 693 Member
    Oh, but it is a big deal. I once lost a child to mortification after a bad joke and discovery. Now I cheat to give all my aliens the Shameless reward trait.

Wow.......I am going to do that right now.