Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

D.N.A. Request Team - Designing Nature & Architecture Just for You!

Comments

• ElijahsBabyGurl9ElijahsBabyGurl9 Posts: 1,326 Member
    Sandraelle wrote: »
    @ElijahsBabyGurl9: Hi there! We have a policy of one build and one Sim or Sim family at a time on the Open Requests per person, so once Sandraelle is finished with your current request, I'll add this one to the Open Requests. I've made a note of it on your current request, so you won't need to repost. Thank you so much! :)

@ElijahsBabyGurl9.....Just an FYI, I will have your sims and your build posted by today or tomorrow. :-)

Looking forward to it Sandy!! Thank you so much. @DNARequestTeam, duly noted thank you!
  • soocoolsimsoocoolsim Posts: 6,261 Member
    Aw, it's so cute Itsy. Well done, you super-speedy lady :smile:
  • Wishonmeh05Wishonmeh05 Posts: 637 Member
    Request Form (Residential Lot)
    Username: Wishonmeh05
    Preferred builder* (If none, leave blank):
    Sims 3 or 4?: Sims 4
    Type of build (Modern, Traditional, Victorian, Gothic, etc. or leave blank): Not ultra modern but not too traditional either
    Which EPs and SPs do you have? All
    Lot size (dimensions): Larger lot in Windenburg
    Number of bedrooms: At least 4
    Specific instructions on decorating the bedrooms (gender, age, etc.)? Sophisticated master bedroom, teenage girl room, other bedrooms can be gender neutral
    Number of bathrooms: master bath, kid's bath, guest bath, half bath on main floor, full bath in basement
    Favorite color schemes: blues, purples, maybe red if it fits the room
    Colors you dislike: Yellow and Green
    Do you want it furnished and decorated? Yes, fully
    If you will be placing this lot in an EA world, which one? Windenburg
    Special requirements (garden, pool, hot tub, etc.)? really great outdoor entertaining space w/ pool, bar, etc., home office absolutely needed, basement that includes a home gym, gamer's den, and an empty room or two
    Additional instructions? I would like the first floor to have an open floor plan, home office on first floor, all bedrooms on second floor (or possibly master suite on third floor)
  • GlenkarriGlenkarri Posts: 2,181 Member
    Wow so fast Itsy and it's lovely off to fav :)
  • AIRIS6962AIRIS6962 Posts: 5,611 Member
    Wonderful two new houses @itguyinsc !! :love:
  • BreeMilesBreeMiles Posts: 8,909 Member
    Woot Woot this thread is running pretty fast. Way to go everyone. Your creations are amazing as always. Hugs to all.
  • SandraelleSandraelle Posts: 6,146 Member
    Wow, itsy, you are so fast and what a fantastic job you've done on these two builds.
    @ElijahsBabyGurl9. Bog and Princess Marianne are ready for you.

Bog King
    Traits: Charismatic, Brave, Disciplined, Virtuoso, Ambitious
    Favs: Food - Vegetarian Hamburger, Music - Rock, Color - Dark Brown
    Sign: Leo
    Lifetime Wish: Leader of the Free World (Politics Career)

DOWNLOAD

t6zCvNn.jpg?1
    4y53NLv.jpg

Marianne FairChilde
    Traits: : Rebel, Green Thumb, Flirty, Artistic, Disciplined
    Favs: : Food - Fruit Parfait, Music - Rock, Color - Dark Purple
    Sign: : Leo
    Lifetime Wish: Rock Star (Music Career)

DOWNLOAD

0w49VXD.jpg?1

ojvZ5MF.jpg

oO9OvYG.jpg
    edited January 2016
    @ElijahsBabyGurl9, Your request is complete! I hope you like! Please visit my contact thread as I have a few things I wanted to mention about the house. (can't paste the direct link as it deletes my comment)

Here is your home for Princess Marianne and Bog King: Rivendell Manor

DOWNLOAD
    PICTURES
    NfqGoI4.jpg

• blair2396blair2396 Posts: 336 Member
    Hello all! I'm back with another request. I love the houseboat that calmorezoo created for me a while back and now that I've been playing with IP more lately, I'm looking for another houseboat. You all do such a great job and I can't wait to see what you come up with :)

Request Form (Residential Lot)
    Username: blair2396
    Preferred builder* (If none, leave blank):
    Sims 3 or 4?: 3
    Type of build (Modern, Traditional, Victorian, Gothic, etc. or leave blank): Modern Houseboat
    Which EPs and SPs do you have? all except KP Sweet Treats
    If you have Showtime, which edition do you have (basic, Limited, or Katy Perry)? basic
    Lot size (dimensions): This is up to the builder, not too small and not too large
    Number of bedrooms: 4
    Specific instructions on decorating the bedrooms (gender, age, etc.)? One master suite (this should be cozy and romantic), a nursery near the master with one crib, but enough room to add another just in case (this can be decorated however the builder wants), one room for a teen boy, and one room for a teen girl (again, decor up to the builder for both teens)
    Number of bathrooms: 3
    Favorite color schemes: browns and creams, deep red, navy
    Colors you dislike: bright, neon colors
    Do you want it furnished and decorated? yes
    Can patterns from Create-a-Pattern be used? yes
    Please list the Store content that can be used: any (there are only a few items left for me to buy, so if you use something I don't have, I can get it)
    Please list the Dr. Pepper and T-Mobile promotional items that can be used: none
    If you will be placing this lot in an EA world, which one? Isla Paradiso
    Link to specific house or plan:
    Special requirements (garden, pool, hot tub, etc.)? a hot tub, and if possible an office, gym, and area for pets
    Additional instructions? I would like an en suite in the master room, one bathroom for the two teens to share, and one bathroom attached to the nursery with at least a potty chair and shower (the rest of that room can be decorated as the builder sees fit)
  • romagi1romagi1 Posts: 6,988 Member
    @itguyinsc, super fast and super cute!

@Sandraelle, Rivendell Manor is Beautiful! and your sims are perfection!
    Ms. Secretary, I would like to claim this request next:

Date: December 20, 2015
    Username: larrylove12
    Page: Old Thread here
    Type: Residential Lot
    Description: Modern with Traditional Elements Home for Sunset Valley
    Preferred Creator:
    Claimed By:

@larrylove12, please check in with me on my contact thread: http://forums.thesims.com/en_US/discussion/856457/sandraelles-contact-page-for-d-n-a-team-requests/p1
    romagi1 wrote: »
    @itguyinsc, super fast and super cute!

@Sandraelle, Rivendell Manor is Beautiful! and your sims are perfection!

Thank you so much Romagi!
  • ElijahsBabyGurl9ElijahsBabyGurl9 Posts: 1,326 Member
    Thank you so much, Sandy all of them look awesome!! I especially love Bog and Marianne you captured their Simselves perfectly. This will be a fun family to play with!! Thank you for doing my request I will definitely come back to you in the future!!
  • NellythekiddNellythekidd Posts: 251 Member
    @itguyinsc It is wonderful! It was the nicest thing to come to the forum and see the house you made. Thank you so much, I'm excited to have my household move in there, I love it and so will my sims. :smile:
    Origin ID / Gallery: nellythekidd
  • DNARequestTeamDNARequestTeam Posts: 5,926 Member
    Sandraelle wrote: »
    Ms. Secretary, I would like to claim this request next:

Username: larrylove12
    Description: Modern with Traditional Elements Home for Sunset Valley
    Preferred Creator:
    Claimed By:

@larrylove12, please check in with me on my contact thread: http://forums.thesims.com/en_US/discussion/856457/sandraelles-contact-page-for-d-n-a-team-requests/p1

Thank you! :)
    SLpPUp.png
    @Wishonmeh05: Welcome to our thread. I've added your request to our internal list; it will show up on the Open Request update this Friday. If you need to make any changes or additions, please edit your original post and let me know. If you have any questions, please don't hesitate to ask. :)

@ElijahsBabyGurl9: I've added your most recent request to the list. It'll be in the update on Friday. :)

@blair2396: Another houseboat, yay! Those are so much fun. Your request has been added to our internal list as well and will also appear on the update Friday. If you have any questions, please let me know.

Happy simming! Thanks for the requests! <3
    SLpPUp.png
    Our thread is up to date.
    SLpPUp.png
  • AIRIS6962AIRIS6962 Posts: 5,611 Member
    @Sandraelle dear, you made them amazing, the sim versions and the house!! :love:
  • princess0384princess0384 Posts: 417 Member

@Glenkarri thank you for claiming my request I checked in on your thread

IcsaBkL.png
  • itguyinscitguyinsc Posts: 5,765 Member
    edited January 2016
    @itguyinsc It is wonderful! It was the nicest thing to come to the forum and see the house you made. Thank you so much, I'm excited to have my household move in there, I love it and so will my sims. :smile:

I'm so glad you like it. Feel free to share a pic or two of your families living there if you wish. :)
    Enjoy!

@soocoolsim @romagi1 @Sandraelle @BreeMiles @AIRIS6962 THANKS for the compliment! <3

Post edited by itguyinsc on
    wB2Zykl.jpg
  • WrathofCathWrathofCath Posts: 4,419 Member
    I'm so very late. Lousy winter weather has put me in the doldrums...BUT, the days are staying lighter later and that's always a good sign. :wink:

Windenburg House is just Stunning Vicki. Such a Grand house with Gorgeous landscaping and interiors. :blush:

soocoolsim, what a Fabulous job creating Steve Peterson. The likeness is Awesome and his outfits suit him very well. :relaxed:

Romagi, Coastal Luxury is Fantastic. It has a wonderful layout and I love the colors you chose for the exterior as well as the interiors. The magic rooms are Gorgeous!

Itsy, The Entertainer is such a Pretty home. I think it has everything any sim family could hope for.
    Brickside Duplex is another Beauty. Wow! You are getting to be a Speed Builder, lol! Wish I could move half that fast. :grin:

Sandraelle, Bog King and Marianne are Wonderful!! The resemblance is Amazing and Rivendell Manor is Gorgeous. I've always loved the picture of that home and it's been on my to-do list Forever. You did a remarkable recreation of the inspiration photo.

• WrathofCathWrathofCath Posts: 4,419 Member
    Dear Madam Secretary,

Looking at the list of open requests, I noticed that this one appears to have been cancelled:

Date: December 19, 2015
    Username: jellywuzhere
    Description: Contemporary Home for Newcrest, Willow Creek, or Windenburg, Sims 4
    Preferred Creator: sashraf1 or wrathofcath, if not I don't care
    Claimed By:

When I went to check it out, I found this:
    I cancelled my request that household got messed up and I don't need the house anymore sry.

Therefore, I would like to claim this request please:

Username: kforti
    Description: Home for Windenburg, Sims 4
    Preferred Creator: wrathofcath
    Claimed By:

@kforti, thank you for the very kind compliment! I have already started working on the shell for your home. If you have any questions or concerns, please contact me here.