Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Completing quests

Im trying to complete a quest and its requiring me to buy a coffee machine. I try to purchase one and move it to the kitchen but it wont let me place it anywhere and I cant get one. I checked other items and I can move those anywhere. How can I complete this quest?

Also, I want to complete a quest waiting in queue from a previous level but it wont let me. Do I have to complete my current quest first and then go back to those?

Please help!!!

Comments

• Options
    SimmerSparklezzzSimmerSparklezzz Posts: 875 Member
    Im trying to complete a quest and its requiring me to buy a coffee machine. I try to purchase one and move it to the kitchen but it wont let me place it anywhere and I cant get one. I checked other items and I can move those anywhere. How can I complete this quest?

Also, I want to complete a quest waiting in queue from a previous level but it wont let me. Do I have to complete my current quest first and then go back to those?

Please help!!!
    You have to buy another counter and place it on there, that should fix it :)

S91Echo.gif?1
  • Options
    MusicMeg222MusicMeg222 Posts: 163 Member
    oh ok. ill try that. how do i complete quests waiting in queue?
  • Options

What do you mean?

S91Echo.gif?1
  • Options
    ErpeErpe Posts: 5,872 Member
    You usually have 2 to 6 quests at the same time. But they aren't in queue because you can work on them at the same time and complete them in any sequence. But be sure to read the whole description on each of them because some quests can only be completed between certain hours and this often can only be seen if you wait a little to read extra information about the quest.
  • Options
    I tried completing one of them but its not letting me. I click on it within the list of quests and it tells me about it but I cant complete it. I already passed the required level for it but it still wont let me. Help!!!
  • Options
    PinkPaws66PinkPaws66 Posts: 755 Member
    Some quests aren'the actually available until you complete the ones before them in line.
  • Options
    You have to complete the quests in the order given.

S91Echo.gif?1
  • Options
    I think I got it now. Thanks! Now I have a quest to practice guitar in a neighbors town. I looked throughout their town and I dont see anywhere that I can complete this quest. Do I need to find a town with a music shop or where can I practice guitar? Thanks!!
  • Options
    @MusicMeg222 To practice guitar in a neighbor's town you have to find a neighbor who has a guitar in a house. The default "Another Sim Town" hasn't.
  • Options
    edited January 2016
    Ahh ok. I thought I might have to look for ine. I cant seem to find one though.
  • Options
    Where can I buy roses from? Im trying to complete a quest that I need to buy two roses for.
  • Options
    Where can I buy roses from? Im trying to complete a quest that I need to buy two roses for.
    Look in the home store under outdoors in the tree, plants & flowers section. You will find a vase with a rose there.
  • Options
    Creed38583Creed38583 Posts: 1 New Member
    How do you complete the auction .. Doesnt give enough info
  • Options
    I have a current quest to make some pancakes. Its not in my list of foods that I can cook and I dont see any items from the kitchen section to buy. How do I make pancakes so that I can complete this quest?
  • Options
    I have a current quest to make some pancakes. Its not in my list of foods that I can cook and I dont see any items from the kitchen section to buy. How do I make pancakes so that I can complete this quest?
    Tap on a stove and choose baking. Then you should be able to make pancakes.
  • Options
    I am trying to complete the Sous Judgemental quest and I am required to cook a quiche for the Grouch (trying to open the restaurant). It required that I had a two star stove and fridge, which I purchased and replaced my old ones with. Now, I'm trying to cook the quiche and the 'footprints' icon keeps appearing over my sims head. I know this icon usually comes up when something is in the sims way and they can't get to certain things, but the kitchen is wide open. Why is my sim not completing this task?
  • Options
    I am trying to complete the Sous Judgemental quest and I am required to cook a quiche for the Grouch (trying to open the restaurant). It required that I had a two star stove and fridge, which I purchased and replaced my old ones with. Now, I'm trying to cook the quiche and the 'footprints' icon keeps appearing over my sims head. I know this icon usually comes up when something is in the sims way and they can't get to certain things, but the kitchen is wide open. Why is my sim not completing this task?
    Are you sure that both the stove and the fridge are turned the right way?
  • Options
    What way should they be turned?
  • Options
    simgirl1010simgirl1010 Posts: 35,866 Member
    If you have them against a wall they have to be turned the right way to allow sims to access them. The fridge doors have to face forward so they can be opened. Just turn them or move them to the middle of the room and direct the sim again.
  • Options
    SimGuruEmmaSimGuruEmma Posts: 118 SimGuru
    Ah yes... sometimes if you're unable to interact with an object you've placed, and it's up against a wall or another object, it may be blocked and so your Sim won't be able to interact with it! You may have to move it over (in build mode) in order to use it, or turn it around - as suggested!
    Community Engagement Manager - The Sims FreePlay + The Sims Mobile - Firemonkeys and Maxis
  • Options
    Tokeybear420Tokeybear420 Posts: 1 New Member
    I just need a neighbor with an acoustic guitar... Please? I'm on Android... My name is Kara stone on fb