Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Comments

• Options
    KayeStarKayeStar Posts: 6,715 Member
    I thought they couldn't talk about future content.
    752d5ef1ccf6be4ae3b2e539a6376fe9ea400d9ar1-320-207_00.gif
  • Options
    Simmer_RaySimmer_Ray Posts: 534 Member
    edited December 2015
    hey that me lol but i think it cool that at least somebody responding to fans he said to somebody few days ago that pets wont be objects
    Post edited by Simmer_Ray on
    6d857729b5cf50b45c3a0cb8a112146f.gif
  • Options
    SkobeeSkobee Posts: 2,864 Member
    Oeh sounds interesting! I do hope we'll get a supernatural pack, it'll go so well with this game, fingers crossed for fairies! <3
    Origin ID - RosyAngelina
  • Options
    HagfisherHagfisher Posts: 950 Member
    I found one! He just transformed and it was painful so he's on the ground and not really hairy but here he is!

tumblr_o06lzx5N1p1usf4o7o1_1280.png
    125722018d2ffda673d70ee3796940a120b51e40.png

• Options
    Ponder the SimPonder the Sim Posts: 3,054 Member
  • Options
    luthienrisingluthienrising Posts: 37,628 Member
    edited December 2015
    +1 for fairies! Also playable magical gnomes. #TeamPlayableGnomes

I've assumed that sometime in the next 4 years there'd be supernaturals, but it's nice to see* someone able to say something. Maybe that means some will come soon :)

*can't believe I haven't had a second coffee
    EA CREATOR NETWORK MEMBER — Want to be notified of patches, new Broken Mods threads, and urgent Sims 4 news? Follow me at https://www.patreon.com/luthienrising.
  • Options
    Ponder the SimPonder the Sim Posts: 3,054 Member
    Mermaids!!!
  • Options
    BabyCarrotzBabyCarrotz Posts: 950 Member
    Yay for Supernatural pack! :love: I hope they add something new as well, maybe playable pet dragons and superheroes? :)
    PEEt1Hh.gif?1
  • Options
    LoveMcQueen5683LoveMcQueen5683 Posts: 3,689 Member

They can't and don't but it's pretty much guaranteed that we'll get at least one supernatural at some point. So he was just confirming what everybody already knows.
    LR3g0ni.jpg
  • Options
    Ravager619Ravager619 Posts: 3,738 Member
    I need my vampires. They were so much fun in The Sims 2 and 3. It's one of the reasons why I love Bridgeport. <3
    "That person who helps others simply because it should or must be done, and because it is the right thing to do, is indeed without a doubt, a real superhero." - Stan Lee
  • Options
    XopaxPaxXopaxPax Posts: 1,769 Member
    edited December 2015
    *Double post*
    tenor.gif
  • Options
    Lindsmd113Lindsmd113 Posts: 196 Member
    I personally don't really care for supernaturals, we better get pets and toddlers first!
  • Options
    KayeStarKayeStar Posts: 6,715 Member

I wouldn't say that's really talking about future content. It's more like a supposition. A year ago he said cemeteries were on his to do list. Do you see any cemeteries yet?
    Fair enough.
    752d5ef1ccf6be4ae3b2e539a6376fe9ea400d9ar1-320-207_00.gif
  • Options
    halimali1980halimali1980 Posts: 8,246 Member
    edited December 2015
    How are we going to get Supernaturals with a cap limit of 210 sims!
    If we have to distribute all life states equally then normal sims will probably wont have to be more than 20 sims out of the 210!
    Everything I post is an opinion here and I think every post of others is as well.
    giphy.gif
  • Options
    GoldenBuffyGoldenBuffy Posts: 4,025 Member
    He should have coughed. LOL *cough* yes *cough*
    epngF25.png
    It's up to Nancy!
    My YouTube!

• Options
    Sigzy05Sigzy05 Posts: 19,406 Member

It's not like he said anything. That is just the most probable thing to happen we will very likely get more, which and when that is another case.
    mHdgPlU.jpg?1
  • Options
    Rflong7Rflong7 Posts: 36,588 Member
    But... He didn't cough. O.o
  • Options
    JoAnne65JoAnne65 Posts: 22,959 Member
    edited December 2015
    Hagfisher wrote: »
    I found one! He just transformed and it was painful so he's on the ground and not really hairy but here he is!

tumblr_o06lzx5N1p1usf4o7o1_1280.png
    Not really hairy :o ?

(it kind of saddens me the question here is if, not when...)
    Post edited by JoAnne65 on
    5JZ57S6.png
  • Options
    AineAine Posts: 3,043 Member
    Even though supernaturals are not the first thing I want them to prioritize, I boldly support the simmers who do want them.
    I do hope that the devs make an effort to give us more control over our games and give us option to turn off life states and life forms. As a whole I want alot more customization within the game given to us from the devs as opposed to mods.
    Allons-y!

---> Afterlife Game Pack Idea - improved ghosts, cemeteries and funerals, psychics, new skills, new career and more! <---
    ---> Burglary Stuff Pack Idea - Burglars, alarm systems, and diamonds to steal!<---
  • Options
    staravia81staravia81 Posts: 369 Member
    XopaxPax wrote: »
    So they can talk about supernaturals but can't talk about toddlers. That's really nice of then, and not unfair at all.

Yup, everything the devs say and do it's just to slight those who want toddlers.

I'm sure you can appreciate how frustrating it is? They incessantly prattle on about how they cannot discuss future content, and for how long now have people been on edge waiting for something definitive about a toddler life stage, and yet a simple, flippant remark on Twitter pretty much ensures the future of Supernaturals in the series? So much for not being able to discuss future content. It's pick and choose what to share, it's a 'let's drag along these hopefuls for as long as possible' and maybe along the way they'll buy an EP or GP.

Can't discuss future content? Give me a break. Their silence speaks.
    SimguruDaniel didn't give specifics in terms of what life states, he just said that they'll be in the game. A lot less specific than toddlers.

Besides, I think that Rachel Franklin pretty much answered the question regarding toddlers. They didn't add them, they didn't regret it, they still don't regret it. I would love to see toddlers for those who want them, but I don't think their position regarding toddlers is as silent as you say it is. Take it how you will.
    My builds!
    EA ID: staravia81