Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

*♥* Chips46 Showcase - New Build *♥*

Comments

• chips46chips46 Posts: 3,666 Member
    Thank you very much @rosemow :)
  • CorwimCorwim Posts: 3,218 Member
    I looove both your glamourous bathrooms! Both colour palettes are fantastic, one warm and cozy, the other cool and modern, awesome job! Your mystical garden is absolutely amazing! The gazebo is super cute and your landscaping looks soooo impressive. B)
    Thank you @Corwim for your comment very much appreciate
    edited February 13
    Apartment for a Chef Smurf loves cooking and baking and the colour Blue in the Spice Market area of San Myshuno 17 Culpepper House photos taken from my sim by me

QC Room challenge no: 67
    Gallery Name: Chef Smurf
    Gallery Link:
    Gallery Link: Chef Smurf
    0OjdvGC.pngmRO12JF.pngGCnNT88.pngFzsEPCd.pnggS3ZgkZ.pngy8DrBK4.png

Sim Gallery Link:
    Gallery Link: Chef Smurf
    ZBXIG3x.pngxoJ2ekb.png
    Post edited by chips46 on
  • rosemowrosemow Posts: 163,594 Member
    The design and furnishing of the apartment of Chef Smurf looks very nice! :) Very nice blue colour scheme of the apartment . The design of the kitchen area for him to enjoy doing his cooking looks great! It is nice that there is a chefs station there, and that it is a part of the bar stool counter. It looks very nice how the blue cabinets have been placed on the wall. The hanging pans, wall knives and utensils, spice set, paper towel dispenser , basket of eggs and items on the shelves and ledges are nice kitchen touches. Very nice tv watching nook! The blue circles prints on the floor look great ! The book shelves placed either sides of the tv and the ledge of jars above it looks great! The Chef mysim is cute! The photos of Chef smurf are a special touch on the wall. He will like listening to music from the wall speaker whilst sitting there, watching tv or playing console games. It is great that a fire extinguisher is there, in case his cooking causes a fire! The windows wall pattern looks very nice. Very nice master bedroom! The clothes and shoes racks are homely touches there. The blue leafy wall picture on the bedhead wall gives a nice calming look to the sleeping area. It is great that the talking toilet is in the bathroom. The plants are nice nature touches through the apartment. The pantry /story room with the doubles fridges and cupcake machine looks very great! Your Chef Smurf is very nice!
    Chef smurf will enjoy cooking and living there! :)
    edited February 13
    It's Jack Skellington's House he is back in town for the festive season of halloween to trick or treat the kids in town and dont forget to light up the fireplace at night thats where an eerie sound of darkness comes into play Happy Halloween everyone :D

QC challenge no:54
    Gallery Name: Jack Skellington's House

Gallery Link: Jack Skellington's House

Jack Skellington's House

gxylM6j.png Jack's pet Zeroq7ZaoWB.png experiment labalUArzS.png and rockin' the bluesPvWO8Tx.png and of course its zombie night movie timeTYDSUvK.png and a sneak peek at night do you still want to go there on Halloween night to collect some treats I dare you go and visit Jack Skellington's House Happy Halloween everyone :D
    8jrcBTP.png
    edited February 13
    Jack Skellington the sim character
    Jack Skellington is back in town for the festive season of halloween to trick or treat the kids in town
    QC challenge no:54

Sims Gallery Name: Jack Skellington

Gallery Link: Jack Skellington

PMxmeGj.jpgI3ry0CL.png
    Jack Skellington’s House is a creatively designed home! :) The exterior design of the home looks great! The roofing looks great! The outdoors areas look scary! The bushy plants, black dead trees, tombstones, pumpkins, ghost gnome and ghost cauldron looks great! The pumpkin head looks great on the skeleton! The pumpkin lights look great on the patio. Sims will need to be wary of the cowplant! The red lighting in the experiment lab gives a great look to the room! The spider web wall pattern, science equipment, potions on the wall shelves and ghost cauldron looks great there! The semi circle skeleton rugs are a great touch there. The purple patterned wall texture in the living area gives a great look to the room. Skelly bear is cute there! The big spider is scary! Sims may get a fright when having candy from the candy dish! The grandfather father clock is a nice touch there. Very nice fireplace tv watching area. The ghost themed seating is great for sims to sit on and watch tv, and the pumpkin rug looks great there. The carved pumpkin looks great in the fire! The fogginess of the outdoors at night time looks scary!
    Your simversion of Jack Skellington looks great! :) Very nice black and white colour scheme of his suit. His face paint and white gloves look great!
    Thank you very much @rosemow was a nice surprise when I got my game on :)
    edited February 13
    Vlad's dining/living room been decorated for guest of vampires attending halloween to trick or treat for the unsuspecting guest
    I've Decorated the room heavily with halloween decorations and a few other things as well. I keeped the music organ it blends in the way I've decorated the room with the spooky ghost flying as it plays, the unsuspecting guest won't realize it's just part of celebrating halloween night how little they knew they were being tricked by Vampires for their feast on blood of their unsuspecting guest.

QC Room challenge no: 68
    Gallery Name: Vampire Halloween
    Gallery Link: Vampire Halloween

1D4x5yZ.pngwW3Ksj2.pngLvx6SAE.png4pA6xKT.pngmrgMkB3.pngHssntdm.png

Vampire Halloween is such a very creatively designed and furnished Halloween themed room! :) The colourful spider web wall pattern and spider webs on it look so very effective! The lighting in the room gives a great look to the room! Very nice dance floor area! The black and orange chequered dance floor, the pumpkin and ghost prints on it, the carved pumpkins and light effects look great! Very nice design of the bar area! The inbuilt glass doored fridge with the bottles shelves inside looks great! The plasma packs are a nice touch on the bar counter. The combination of the the cocktail glass and vase looks great! Very nice dining area! It looks very nice how the dining table has been set up with a number of seats each side and at the ends. The candles are a nice touch on the table too. It is great that there is a buffet table and fountain for sims to get food and drinks from. The purple patterned wallpaper and orange/black balloons and string skull banners on it looks great! The tombstones are great there! Sims will need to be wary when taking candy from the candy dish! The floor patterning looks great! Sims will enjoy sitting on the spooky ghost armchairs and sofa chatting! Very nice pipe organ music nook! The skeletons, bat on the wall, ghost cauldron and tombstones look great there!
    The Halloween themed decor furnishing of the room looks very great! :)
  • SerraNolwenSerraNolwen Posts: 731 Member
    Oh! Vlad's room looks great! It took a while for the pictures to load, and seeing the title, I wasn't expecting so much colour. I particularly like the visual effects around the dance floor and the striped wall paper. I wouldn't have thought about that, but it works seamlessly. :) Great work!
    Thank you @SerraNolwen :) Yeah wasn't my first choice on the interior been trying different wallpaper to get effects going in the room with the lights I like the out come of it :D probably a bit over done lol
    edited February 13
    Berries And Cream Cheesecake theme kitchen to be Inspire to create the best quality sweet dessert with a small walk in pantry and cupcake factory a mixture of spliced plants grafted fruits for baking
    QC Room challenge no: 96
    Gallery Name: Berries Cream Cheesecake
    Gallery Link: Berries Cream Cheesecake
    Your chosen sweet dessert: Berries and cream cheesecake
    cRfzAms.jpg
    Notes about entry: Not much to add just problems with hashtags and I have garlic hanging above the arch way to keep vampires away while test playing they were annoying lol so garlic has nothing to do with baking I dont think it would go well with the cheesecake and one photo taken from my sim I have a mix variety of spliced plants grafted in a planter pot for baking the baking cook books are in the bookcase
    W6wbzX8.png3niXr4l.pngJOQMgU2.pngZDUjdgD.pngJwyseqU.png65cilXx.png

I have Spliced Plants that have been grafted for my sweet dessert kitchen theme room for baking and cooking
    gEAU7XI.png
    Gallery Link: Gallery Link: Spliced Plants
    The furnishing and layout of Berries Cream cheesecake looks so very nice! :) Very nice red, blue and purple berries themed colour scheme of the room! It looks very effective the way that you have used these colours in the counters and cabinets. The purple, blue and red lattice flowers look very pretty! The floor patterning using these colours looks so very nice! Very nice cupcake nook for Maple to enjoy baking items using the cupcake machine. The cupcake prints and experimental food pictures are nice touches on the wall. It looks very creatively nice how you have done the double sided oven and bar stools counter! The cookie jar, basket of eggs, cake display item, overhanging pots, knives block, scales and fruit bowl are nice kitchen touches in the room. Nice study desk nook corner for Maple to enjoy sitting on the stool using the computer. The white brick wall texture to reflect cream is very nice.
    It is a very nice Berries and Cream cheesecake themed room! :)
  • SerraNolwenSerraNolwen Posts: 731 Member
    The Berries and Cream kitchen is so colorful! It's fun! And somehow it's not completely overwhelming either.

I'm amazed that you managed to put in a cupcake factory that doesn't look out of place. That thing is so big that it usually sticks out so much. Here, the layout is just perfect, with the corner for the cupcake factory and the pantry. I also like all the little clutter objects you added, the fruit and other ingredients. It makes the kitchen look like it's a busy place that's being used quite often.
  • CorwimCorwim Posts: 3,218 Member
    Loving your Berries & Cream kitchen, that colour scheme is so unique, yet you turned it into a super cozy and sweet kitchen! B)
    Thank you very much for your comments about my Berries & Cream kitchen @SerraNolwen and @Corwim :)
    edited February 13
    An African Lodge is a great getaway for young couples to enjoy the beautiful private patio where they can sit and enjoy the African views, Painting and Photos taken from my sim by me

QC Room challenge no:70
    Gallery Name: African Safari Lodge
    Gallery Link: African Safari Lodge
    5IPLb6V.png I had some fun setting up a screenshot for my sim to paint and taking some photos that I have in the room04ykdlI.pngRwbI7jz.pngeNrMdgA.pngaSVoX8D.pngdCpHhPn.png
    The furnishing and layout of African Safari Lodge is very nice! :) It looks so very great how you have very creatively set up the animals and pond scene for the sims to paint and take photos of! The outdoors terrace looks very nice. The plants look very nice on the edges of the terrace, and nice art nook corner for the sims to enjoy painting on the easel in the sunshine. The drinks bucket , glasses and red rose are special touches there in the coffee table. Sims will enjoy sitting on the sofa in the outdoors air, looking at the African safari setting, Very nice furnishing of the interior of the room! The mural is a nice touch on the bedhead wall and the greenery wall boxes and plants are nice parts of the outdoors brought inside. It looks nice the way the screen shades separate off the bed area. The roses are a nice touch on top pt dresser. The patterned flooring under the bed and in the other room areas looks great! Very nice sofa seat sitting area for sims to relax and watch tv there , and listen to music from the music player. The photos are very special touches on the wall! The giraffes look great in the room! Nice study desk area for sims to enjoy sitting there using the computer.
    It is a very nice Safari themed room! :)
    Thank you @rosemow :)

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file
Return to top