Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Are items within the time limit in quests lost if you fail?

If you are familiar with the quests, you might know about the time limits. Most quests have a 1 week time limit to get the items but I have two questions: Are the items lost forever if you fail to beat the quest within the time limit? How difficult is it to get the items within the time limit?

I just wanted to know since I might revisit The Sims FreePlay.
Origin ID: GothicSimmer, YouTube: GothicSimmer

Comments

• ErpeErpe Posts: 5,872 Member
    I got some missed items as Christmas presents in this month. But I don't know if and when you will get yours if you miss them now.

The quests are different. Some quests are easy to get done within the time limit while other quests will always be missed unless you use LPs to speed them up a little. Still quest items are never vital for your game. Use LPs if you really want them. But your game will still be fine without them ;)
  • CoffeeBeanPopcornCoffeeBeanPopcorn Posts: 1,587 Member
    Before all the missed-out items were on the store. Now it's not.
    I'm back!
  • WinMacSims3WinMacSims3 Posts: 1,610 Member
    edited December 2015
    Erpe wrote: »
    I got some missed items as Christmas presents in this month. But I don't know if and when you will get yours if you miss them now.

The quests are different. Some quests are easy to get done within the time limit while other quests will always be missed unless you use LPs to speed them up a little. Still quest items are never vital for your game. Use LPs if you really want them. But your game will still be fine without them ;)

I've heard some quests are impossible to beat under the time limit without spending LPs. However, FP introduced a Time Extension Token but you need VIP get a Time Extension Token which unfortantely requires spending real money.
    Before all the missed-out items were on the store. Now it's not.

So @CoffeeBeanPopcorn I'm guessing the items aren't in the Store if you missed out on them.
    Post edited by WinMacSims3 on
    Origin ID: GothicSimmer, YouTube: GothicSimmer