Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Murphy Pendleton from Hill Downpour (Please critiquie, thank you!)

Hi all!

Last night, I got a wild creative streak in me and while I was messing around in CAS, when I suddenly got the idea to create Murphy Pendleton from Hill Downpour
Murphy Pendleton is the protagonist of Silent Hill: Downpour.

In the beginning of the game, little is known about him or his early life, except that he was an orphan and grew up at an orphanage similar to St. Maria's Monastery.

He is prisoner number RS 273A and was arrested and imprisoned at Ryall State Prison. According to Murphy, the reasons for his arrest were car theft, resisting and evading police force. This led to the events of Downpour and Murphy's adventure into SilentHill
Here is a of screen shot of Murphy in the game:

2153188-silent_hill_downpour_murphy_face.jpg

And here he is in CAS, before I added the stubble:
Murph_zpsxkdegy7n.png

And after I added the stubble:

MP3_zpsxg5ug7a5.png

And the muscles and body hair....(I didn't forget you, ladies and gents!) :D:D

Murph2_zpsvoy1nfy0.png

And Murphy is an e con so....I added a tattoo:
B_zpsgmafzc78.png

And now, the final product:

CaMP1pture_zpsjv6tigbt.png
MP2_zpsmpgvihhx.png

Comments

• 911TruthBear911TruthBear Posts: 626 Member
    Well, how did I do? Don't hold back, I can take it! :)
  • ENolanENolan Posts: 2,735 Member
    I haven't seen that character much before, save for one gameplay video I watched. Given that, I don't know if his physique is that broad or well-pronounced. His face isn't too bad; if anything, his cheeks are far more pronounced than the image from SH:D. Other than that, I don't think it's bad at all!
    ENolan wrote: »
    I haven't seen that character much before, save for one gameplay video I watched. Given that, I don't know if his physique is that broad or well-pronounced. His face isn't too bad; if anything, his cheeks are far more pronounced than the image from SH:D. Other than that, I don't think it's bad at all!

@ENolan ...Thanks for your input! :) I admit I made his body a bit beefier than the one that Konami gave him....I'm more concerned about getting the face right, and from your comments, I'd say that I got at least a B+ and for that I'm pleased!

Thanks again! o:)
    edited December 2015
    ENolan wrote: »

@ENolan ...Thanks for your input! :) I admit I made his body a bit beefier than the one that Konami gave him....I'm more concerned about getting the face right, and from your comments, I'd say that I got at least a B+ (Maybe? Maybe not?) and for that I'm pleased!

Thanks again! o:)
    Hopefully, I'll hear from @Lonnykins since he kinda inspired me to try harder to improve my simming skills! ;)