Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Leia Wahine's Search for a Tribe WINNERS ANNOUNCED!

Comments

• anaitapevaanaitapeva Posts: 917 Member
    Name: Zara Mara

Title: Entertainer

Former Tribe: Tribe Mara

Why she wants to join tribe Wahine: Zara is funny! Starting by her name. She is naturally inclined to everything that is entertaining: telling jokes, playing instruments, and dancing.
    In her former tribe, she was ready to replace the current Entertainer. But in a particularly happy night when Zara was telling her best jokes to her Creator, something happened.
    There was an invasion and the chaos and panic scattered all the amazons from tribe Mara. Zara had never seen her family ever since.
    After many moons making her living as a wandering entertainer, Zara is longing to settle somewhere.
    As her previous experience with invading tribes has scarred her much, she wants to join tribe Wahine so she can be protected by the power of the daughter of Queen Hawika.
    Zara is an adult, but of course, if needed to change her back to young adult, I'm sure she will not mind! ;)

Personality: Zara is a very skilled comedian, she loves music and can play all the instruments. She also tells excellent stories (she improved a lot during her travels!)
    Her dancing also is maxed. Also because of all the trauma she went previously, its extremely difficult to get her tense, she is a "chill" amazon!

VGxHoz2.jpg

https://www.thesims.com/en_GB/gallery/266E692FB7FE11E5834FCFF3D7923E14
  • LluviaRainLluviaRain Posts: 2,199 Member
    When does voting start?
    Not sure what to put here... so hi
  • pammiechickpammiechick Posts: 12,262 Member
    This is the last day for submissions. It will close by 11:59 pm CST. Tomorrow, I hope to have the voting poll up. If not, please bear with me as I have RL work to do first. I'm hoping to get it up in the afternoon CST.
    iTvMKZ8.jpg
  • DamaroDamaro Posts: 387 Member
    Another one. x)
    Like the others you can find her under #leiawahine or under my name Darkuromaru.
    (Btw, Random Info: I changed Mor Rigan's profession from Entertainer to Shaman.)

Name: Kova of the dunes

Title: Entertainer

Former Tribe: The Tribe of The Dunes

Why she wants to join tribe Wahine:
    Kova is young, adventurous and joyfull. She decided to join Tribe Wahine out of curiosity ... or rather on a whim. She always had been so. Quirky, carefree, ever cheerful looking, a bit innocent ... and extremly naive. You could basically tell her everything and she would never put that into question, still believing till day the conservative teachings of her former tribe.
    In her old tribe the girl tried nearly every profession but never managed to settle or prove the necessary talents. It is not that Kova missed the necessary seriousness or determination, but rather the aptitude.
    With no real function she moved and explored the outer world, looking for eligible "recruits". However, everyone except Kova knew that was more of an excuse to put her to any use.
    Now, with the permission from her parental tribe, Kova applies for the role as Entertainer in Tribe Wahine for "diplomatic purposes". The Tribe hopes she would find her purpose in the service of Creator Leia and wishes her to finally settle down, become wiser and gain more experience and generally the best as despite she didn't proove very usefull to them, she was deeply loved by all it's members.

Picture:
    https:
    //picload.org/view/wrpcirp/10.01.16_21-50-45.png.html
  • anaitapevaanaitapeva Posts: 917 Member
    With all these amazing entries I'm feeling an urge to start an amazon challenge too!! :D
    Wow. 26 Amazons competing! Exciting!!! Thank you for these wonderful entries! <3
    iTvMKZ8.jpg
  • fierysimmerfierysimmer Posts: 92 Member
    edited January 2016
    wait we can still enter till 11:59 pm today in CST time zone, right? @pammiechick
    Yes. You have five more hours!
    iTvMKZ8.jpg
    Name: Kaye Chid

Title: Provider

Former Tribe: Bulone

Why she wants to join Tribe Wahine:

Kaye was a very promising Amazon in tribe Bulone. Having been found abandoned in the middle of the campground when she was a baby Kaye has never known where she truly belongs. Nonetheless the gracious creator in Bulone took in the abandoned Amazon and raised her as her own. Everyone was certain that she would be deemed as creator heiress. But when Kaye was 3 years old the creator had a daughter as her own. Still though the creator of Bulone didn’t want to completely disown Kaye, she was her family. So the creator made a fatal choice, the first one of the two girls to have a child shall be the creator heiress, Kaye was not allowed to try to have a baby until the younger girl was of age too. Once both girls had come of age they immediately both tried to have children, but Kaye made an unfortunate discovery, she was not able to bear children. Unable to deal with the shame that came with this condition Kaye made plans to take another Amazons baby and try to pass it off as her own. But when the time came to pretend to breed with the breeding slave, he betrayed her! Full of anger from her attempted deceit the creator not only made her TRUE daughter creator heiress but she also threw Kaye out of the tribe. Upon hearing that a creator wanted a traditional tribe Kaye jumped at the chance, she knew that she is a strong worker and she loves children, mostly because she cannot have them herself. She must try to keep her, uh problem a secret though, no creator would want an Amazon who couldn’t bear children. In a traditional tribe male slaves and breeders must obey their Amazon superiors and wouldn’t dare turn them in.

Kaye also has a very soft spot for orphans and wants to one day find her birth family and demand as to why they abandoned her.

Kaye’s traites are family oriented, clumsy, neat.

Picture: [img][/img]2vrs9ol.png

Link to Gallery: https://www.thesims.com/en_GB/gallery/E0ED302FB8D011E58F3B8896DEA325FB?category=all&searchtype=hashtag&sortby=downloads&time=all&searchquery=leiawahine&max=50&maxis=false

Gallery name: fierysimmer

no CC
  • PeachyKeen88PeachyKeen88 Posts: 652 Member
    @pammiechick I don't know why they're not showing up. I definitely have them with the hashtag, and I can't seem to get them to show up through the website gallery for a link. My gallery name is AllieGirl84 (has to have the capitalization right), if that helps. It might have something to do with the CC, I can't figure out how to show modded content to get the link. Let me know if you're still having trouble finding them in game through the gallery. Thanks!
    edited January 2016
    @pammiechick I don't know why they're not showing up. I definitely have them with the hashtag, and I can't seem to get them to show up through the website gallery for a link. My gallery name is AllieGirl84 (has to have the capitalization right), if that helps. It might have something to do with the CC, I can't figure out how to show modded content to get the link. Let me know if you're still having trouble finding them in game through the gallery. Thanks!

. Don't worry. I have them all! :)
    iTvMKZ8.jpg
    @PeachyKeen88 I have the same issue, they show up in the in game gallery though.
    This contest is closed. I'll have the poll up later today.
    iTvMKZ8.jpg
    edited January 2016
    1leia.jpg

It is time to VOTE: Please vote only one per category or position. That means you have six votes! Use them wisely!

Leia Wahine's SEARCH

Polls close 11:59 pm January 14th. You have two days to get your votes in.
    Post edited by pammiechick on
    iTvMKZ8.jpg
  • Maladi777Maladi777 Posts: 4,393 Member
    Voted. It was really hard, so many beautiful sims!
    heffners_orig.jpg
    HEFFNER LEGACYSimblrHeffner Legacy Discussion │ Origin ID: Maladi
    @Maladi777 wrote: »
    Voted. It was really hard, so many beautiful sims!

I know. I had a hard time choosing, too! ;) We'll see! I love watching who goes up. Polls vary moment by moment!
    iTvMKZ8.jpg
  • ElesmeraElesmera Posts: 556 Member
    Voted
  • SterretjeeeSterretjeee Posts: 3,019 Member
  • IchigoUsagiIchigoUsagi Posts: 822 Member
    Such a tough decision! If we've entered we should vote for others' creations, right?
  • Persefona711Persefona711 Posts: 356 Member
    voted :) and I agree it was a hard choice
    qbDPpCu.jpg
    Such a tough decision! If we've entered we should vote for others' creations, right?

Vote however you wish! But vote only one per category.
    iTvMKZ8.jpg
  • iheartdinosx3iheartdinosx3 Posts: 895 Member
    Voted! I love all the Amazonians that were submitted! ❤️
  • IchigoUsagiIchigoUsagi Posts: 822 Member
    @pammiechick I don't see @lunarmoon88 's entry in the poll. Did they withdraw it?
    Oh crud. I missed it, although I do have a picture for her. I thought I was being careful. Well, that's to her advantage then! I'll let her sim have a duel with the winning provider. I think they'll play several games and have a fight. Winner of the most challenges will win the spot.
    iTvMKZ8.jpg