Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Leia Wahine's Search for a Tribe WINNERS ANNOUNCED!

Comments

• PeachyKeen88PeachyKeen88 Posts: 652 Member
    @pammiechick - where the heck do I find a gallery link? You'd think I'd know how to do this by now.... :s
  • iheartdinosx3iheartdinosx3 Posts: 895 Member
    I've been a silent reader of the Tribe Wahine story and it's inspired me to start my own soon! ( Maybe once I get pretty ahead with the Belles :tongue: )

That being said I totally am going to make a Sim to submit!
  • pammiechickpammiechick Posts: 12,262 Member
    I've been a silent reader of the Tribe Wahine story and it's inspired me to start my own soon! ( Maybe once I get pretty ahead with the Belles :tongue: )

That being said I totally am going to make a Sim to submit!

Oh wow! Great! Glad to hear you're going to start one. They're so much fun! Glad to see your Amazon!
    iTvMKZ8.jpg
    @pammiechick - where the heck do I find a gallery link? You'd think I'd know how to do this by now.... :s

Just hit the gallery here, then search using your EA signature you use for your gallery. You've uploaded them to the gallery, right? Then click on one of them, copy and paste the URL here for the link OR give me your EA signature gallery name and I'll search. I noticed you didn't tag them with #leiawahine
    iTvMKZ8.jpg
  • AleksendruckenAleksendrucken Posts: 38 Member
    Can you see my sim in the gallery? I can see her in game but not when i search the one here
  • Persefona711Persefona711 Posts: 356 Member
    Name: Chikere Basaa

Title: Shaman

Former Tribe: Basaa

Why you want to join Tribe Wahine:

I learned shamanism from the spirit of my dead grandmother.
    And even though that I'm far away of the title of the great shaman, I believe that my knowledge will be very useful for your tribe.
    The spirits told me how remarkable is Tribe Wahine.
    I want to join you to become a powerful shaman whose power will serve you, dear Creator Leia.

Behind this answer lies a long story.
    Chikere comes from Tribe Basaa. It's a small tribe far away in deep wood, created by her grandmother. Chikere always want to be a shaman. Fortunately for her she has a twin sister Inola and Chikere was sure that Inola will be the next Creator.
    On the night of the ceremony the two sisters stood in front of mother.
    - The one who brings me a more splendid gift will be my successor.
    Both sisters were in shock, they didn't expect this. Chikere couldn't back out now. She's not a coward, but still didn't want to be the next Creator.
    Chikere once heard from grandmother a story about a herbalist who is living in the forest. Maybe if she gained from him a valuable recipe, the tribe will acknowledge her as a shaman. Chikere was sure that Inola will bring a wonderful gift worthy of becoming a Creator.
    Chikere search was a big success, now she was returning to the tribe with valuable recipe in her bag. Her last stop was near the river, she lit a fireplace and then she heard a frightful roar. After a while in the light of the fire appeared Inola with the bear slave.
    The sisters spent night talking about their gifts. And in the morning they moved together to the tribe. When they were passing river, Inola helped Chikere with her bag and was waiting for her on the other side.
    When Chikere was in halfway Inola appeared in front of her.
    - What are you doing, sister? You do not have to help me, I'm not so clumsy. - Chikere smiled.
    - You see my sister, you are carrying a very precious gift for our mother and I want to be sure who will be chosen. - Immediately after these words Inola pushed the shocked Chikere into the rushing river. Before Chikere fainted, she saw a bad aura around her sister.
    Help came from the spirits, they informed herbalist. He found unconscious Chikere and took care of her.
    Chikere knew she could not return to the tribe. This bad aura she saw it was a evil spirit. He had to possess her sister. Chikere knew also that she is too weak to fight with him. She must be stronger and acquire the necessary knowledge.
    One night the spirits gave Chikere a dream about Tribe Wahine. She decided to go to Creator Leia. She will be loyal to her but also will be learning how to be a greater shaman to defeat an evil spirit.

Picture:
    Chikere%20Basaa_zpscg87kuti.png~original
    She always wears a spirit bracelet.

Link to Gallery: Link
    qbDPpCu.jpg
    Can you see my sim in the gallery? I can see her in game but not when i search the one here

What is her name?
    iTvMKZ8.jpg
    Eleadora Helia :) she has custom content, if that could be the problem?
    Eleadora Helia :) she has custom content, if that could be the problem?

Okay...what is your EA name? CC is not a problem. If she is chosen, I'll just ask for a link to it so she can look herself in game.
    iTvMKZ8.jpg
    Cintillas. The only cc is listed in the desciption. It's weird because when I search my ID I get another sim I've shared (with no CC) but not her :P I can only see her in the game gallery with Include Custom Content, just like some of the other entries :)
    I'll hit the cc button to search when I get into the game. No worries!
    iTvMKZ8.jpg
    Great :) I'm slowly working on my membership too so I can add a photo of my sim. I've been a "member" for about 5 years but only as a watcher and now it's really annoying that I can't add photos and links :P
  • LluviaRainLluviaRain Posts: 2,199 Member
    @Persefona711 Love Chikere! Hope she gets to be Shaman :)
    Not sure what to put here... so hi
  • Persefona711Persefona711 Posts: 356 Member
    @cupcake12 Thank you! :)
    qbDPpCu.jpg
    (I hope it's okay that I repost this with photo this time!)

Name: Eleadora Helia

Title: Gatherer

Former Tribe: Tribe Helia

Why she wants to join tribe Wahine: She was born as the second twin, which means that she can't take over the Helia tribe and is now looking for another one where her talents are appreciated. Her twin's name is Khepri: Morning Sun. The tribe name Helia means Of the Sun and Eleadora means Gift of the Sun. The tribe is a Sun and Fire worshipping tribe which is why Eleadora wears so many warm colors like orange, yellow and red. She would've been burned alive if she'd stayed at her tribe so she had to leave.
    Eleadora doesn't have a lot of big tattoos because the Helia tribe usually doesn't get them because they believe the Sun doesn't like them as the sunlight makes them fade. Her red hair is the common hair color in the tribe.
    She has full Gardening, Fishing and Cooking skill.

Personality: Loves being out in the sun (outdoors) (obviously) with the garden plants and looking for collectibles. She has the self-assured trait because she's beautiful and knows it!

Photo:
    yLq0m0U.png
    vQ0cnmO.png

(The only custom content link is listed in the gallery description.)
    Gallery name: Cintillas
  • MarialeinMarialein Posts: 2,885 Member
    Ok this is no official entry. I just thought that Leia could also need some Allies. So here is Tribe Leopard. The description is in the gallery post under the hashtag Leiawahine or under my Origin ID mariafuchs488. The CCs so the scarfs and the tattoos I post in a comment. Feel free to use them or not. Also everybody else feel free to use them ;)

cK2I04h.png
  • iheartdinosx3iheartdinosx3 Posts: 895 Member
    YucdXi8.jpg

Name: Ina Samai

Former Tribe: Tribe Samai

Bio: Ina Samai is the second born of the creator of Tribe Samai. Her sister, Raina, is branching off from their Mother's tribe and starting her own. With Raina taking over the duty of Creator, Ina has no where else to go as her Mother already has a Gatherer. Determined to stay true to herself while also accomplishing something, she set out into the world to find a tribe to join. This is when she came across Leia Wahine accepting other Amazonians into her tribe. Immediately Ina filled out the necessary paperwork and is patiently waiting for a response from, who might be, her new Creator.

Why she wants to join Tribe Wahine: Ina would love to join Tribe Wahine because she just wants to spend time with her plants and be one with nature. Something she couldn't ever accomplish in her Mother's tribe.
    ~
    I linked all her CC in the description of her upload! My Origin name is iheartdinosx3. I also uploaded her to the hashtag you gave us!
    @Marialein Those are gorgeous aliens!!!

Thanks @iheartdinosx3 ! beautiful!

@Aleksendrucken What a gorgeous redhead!!
    iTvMKZ8.jpg
    It'll be very exciting when the voting begins :)
  • fierysimmerfierysimmer Posts: 92 Member
    Hoping to enter at least one more Amazon but I'm really busy.
  • DamaroDamaro Posts: 387 Member
    edited January 2016
    Name: Ru Iki

Title: Explorer

Former Tribe: Makai

Why she wants to join Tribe Wahine:
    Ru's roots originate from the Makai Tribe, a tribe most famous for siring the finest sort of slaves. In fact the whole tribe specalizes in breeding the best of the bests males. Most of the eminent master slaves in history of which are known for their magnificient genes and first class talents have their origin or a parent or grandparent from Tribe Makai.
    The deed of providing die Amazon Realm with excellent "studs" gave Tribe Makai a shining reputation and it's tribeswoman a good (and their only) living. As like Ru Iki's family most of the Makai Amazones have chosen their profession as breeders. The highest honor for them is siring and raising a son who becomes a prominent master slave or the father of a most admirable and fantastic High Creator heiress or even princess. Unsurprinsingly the joy of a lifelong breeder of the Makais for a newborn son is way higher than for daughter.
    However the Makai Amazones consider men not as human beings but as mere animals like a complete different species, not even close to their view of a human. Somewhat important and precious animals, like a fine stallion, but nontheless just livestock.
    Ru grew up in this enviroment and adopted this point of view. For Ru and her people is giving power to slave just like crowning a dog King of all Amazones. Even a male advisor would be a bit unorthodox.
    But the Makai and especially Ru treasure males, consider even their small needs and see their worth and rights as living beeings and creatures of the great Creator. The birth of a son is always celebrated and an exemplar son with fantasic genes and unlimited talents who gives high hopes is sometimes even somewhat worshipped.
    Ru for decided to leave the Makai and make bring even more fame for her people and the Iki family, but also to make a name for herself and to do 'more' than 'just breed' all life long. Ru wants to see the world! Nonetheless, siring fine slaves and strong daughters for her Creator is a quite the important aspect in Ru's life. She even wants to completly gift her firstborn, a babe unborn but coming from two of the finest lines of the Amazon Realm to Leia Wahine, a creator Ru admires, which is proof of greatly honoring a person in the way of the Makais. Ru secretly hopes that will convince Leia to take her in, because Leia is just the sort of creator under which Ru wants to serve.

"Famous" Quotes by Ru:
    "Every life is scared."
    " Give a slave rule over an amazone and she no longer will be one."
    " Woman are so complicated and twisted. Don't understand me wrong, I like my fellow tribeswoman, but most of the time I like the pets and livestock in our camps more, especially men. They are much simplier creatures and easier to understand ... and they are somewhat funny and cute too!"

Picture:

https ://picload.org/view/wriwigp/08.01.16_22-16-04.png.html
    Post edited by Damaro on
  • DamaroDamaro Posts: 387 Member
    edited January 2016
    Another entry. This amazone is greatly "inspired" by a character from the game Dragon Age Origins. (short video below) :)

Name: Mor Rigan

Former Tribe: /

Why she wants to join Tribe Wahine:
    Mor comes from one of the few "amazonian tribes" outside of the Amazone Realm, from the lands of men. There she lived in the wildness in a 'tribe' consisting of her mother Flem, an infamous and greatly feared witch, and her natural sisters. All of them knew arts and secrets mostly unknown to the majority of shamans and are considered the most cruel and dangerous kind of witches.

Mor was raised by her mother Flem in isolation from any civilization. Flem instilled a distrust of humankind and especially of mens in Mor, strictly forbidding her from venturing out into settlements. As such, Mor sought solace among nature and the animals of the woods.
    When she reached a sufficient age, Mor would occasionally assist Flem and her sisters in "collecting" males for breeding surposes and thus also eliminating threats to them. If someone hunted the witches, Mor would often play the part of the innocent girl in fear for her life, while in reality leading the men to her mother, and thus to their doom.
    She values old ways, independence and power above all and displays a "survival of the fittest" philosophy. In the same way, she disdains any display of soft-heartedness. She also appreciates open-minded curiosity regarding the nature of things. While Mor has a cruel stare, a cruel tongue and seemingly a cruel personality, a drop, just a drop of a sensible, insecure, caring and sweet person waits inside of her for someone to tickle her out.
    So Mor's responses to a any relationship initiating person are initially bored or sarcastic, but can evolve with advancing Approval and breadth of topic, becoming compassionate, flirtatious, sultry and even girlish... but still playfully sarcastic and somewhat relucant to gentleness.

The "Original" and inspiration about friendship:
    https:
    //www.youtube.com/watch?v=YcNKN09Ov9Q

On behalf of her mother Flem, who had a bizzare vision, untold to anyone, Mor left the wilds and the realm of men and entered the great Amazonian empire, looking out for the woman, a princess named Leia Wahine, her mother sent her to. Mor didn't know why, but still went as she always seeks more knowledge, more arcane power and the thrill of new experiences. [However, to learn diffrent ways Mor needs someone to learn it from. There wont be someone if she would take up the place of the shaman, therefore she plans to apply for another position, like for the entertainer as which she could display some of her exotic charm and special tricks. Meanwhile she plans to keep her "powers" as a "witch" secret ... for now.]

Quotes by Mor:
    "Men are always willing to believe two things about a woman: one, that she is weak, and two, that she finds him attractive."

"It is a delight to deal with someone reasonable at last. You would not believe the fools I have had to endure during my travel. The laws of courtesy are so inconvenient: do not set fire to this peasant, do not encase that amazone in a block of ice... How are we supposed to get through the day?"

"If the Wilds have taught me anything, 'tis this: first you must survive."

"I can be friendly when I desire to. Alas, desiring to be more intelligent does not make it so"

Picture:
    https:
    //picload.org/view/wriwigc/08.01.16_23-28-40.png.html
    Post edited by Damaro on
  • IchigoUsagiIchigoUsagi Posts: 822 Member
    Name: Volucre Amatus

Former Tribe: Tribe Novitas

Why she wants to join Tribe Wahine: Volucre's former tribe (where she was one of two gatherers) was very progressive, but the old amazonian laws barred them from creating the equality they strived for. Before Hawika was elected queen, Tribe Novitas functioned as a relatively normal tribe with slightly more leeway on punishment. Now that the laws concerning slaves have shifted, the creator decided to push the boundaries further within her own tribe. She decided they would never kill or exile another slave and, as slaves were already expected to do, amazons would remain faithful to those they bred with. Being noncommittal, Volucre didn't stay there for another second. Now she's looking for a new tribe that values traditions, and Tribe Wahine is high on her list. Having a cute blonde creator doesn't hurt the tribe's chances either <3.

Picture: tumblr_o0re9ax69u1uv77vjo1_1280.png

Link to Gallery: She's under the leiawahine hashtag. Her skin is the same as my previous entries.
    Name: Imago Poena

Former Tribe: Tribe Cerrita

Why she wants to join Tribe Wahine: Not much is known about Imago, and her motives are most often unclear. When asked why she is doing something her reply will most likely be 'it seems like fun, right?' She is always smiling without any true joy. She would like to join tribe Wahine 'for the honor and glory of serving a princess'. She says she left her former tribe with no regrets, but there are whispered rumors that have traveled across the amazon. In the far south the creator of Tribe Cerrita had a daughter with a mentally unstable slave. Before he was put to death it is said that he vowed vengeance on the whole of the amazon kingdom. His anger and will to live were so strong that his spirit possessed the creator heiress. That being said, there have been no tribes in the south for centuries, so most have written this legend off as an old wives tale. Leia isn't foolish enough to believe in old wives tales, is she?

Picture: tumblr_o0re9ax69u1uv77vjo2_1280.png

Link to Gallery: In the leiawahine hashtag. Same cc skin as my other entries.
    Okay, I just stepped back and took a look at Imago as a whole, and her mismatched jewelry bothered me so I fixed it.
    tumblr_o0rirrtr6l1uv77vjo1_500.png
    Her bracelet's silver now.