Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Leia Wahine's Search for a Tribe WINNERS ANNOUNCED!

pammiechickpammiechick Posts: 12,262 Member
Hey, fellow Amazonians! If you've followed my story, TRIBE WAHINE, you know we are coming up to Generation Four. Wow. And it's been almost a year since I started what has literally changed my writing life. I love sim writing. It's so rewarding and the readers are what drive me to keep writing and playing.

SO...to celebrate a whole year of doing the Amazon challenge, I thought I'd go to you for Leia's new tribe. She wants to rid herself of all the aliens and start fresh. And even though her mother is liberal, Leia is not. She wants a traditionally run tribe and will be searching the Amazon for additions to her tribe. (Plus she needs a break from the notoriety of her family.)

Do you have any lovely traditional Amazons that might want to join Leia's tribe? Maybe they can help her understand her brother better and finally forgive him once and for all? Or maybe they will stoke her flame, creating even more havoc. Who knows? But I'd love to see what you might come up with since Hawika's court turned out way better than I expected! We even have a little nooboo from the court on the way!

1leia.jpg

How to Enter

Use this as an entry form:

Name:

Title: (Choose Gatherer, Scholar, Provider, Shaman, Entertainer, Explorer)

Former Tribe:

Why she wants to join Tribe Wahine:

Picture:

Link to Gallery:

OR

If you have cc, please give me your EA gallery name where I can find it and links for cc:

I own all packs so don't worry about me not being able to download your Amazon.

Please use #leiawahine on your entry so I can easily find it.

I will give you two weeks to enter. Due date is January 11th. Enter as many as you like but be aware only one entry will be allowed to win even if you enter dozens of Amazons. The top entry will qualify. This will leave more room for other creators to have fun seeing their women in the story, too!

I promise to reveal the winners at once and on time, folks. No waiting like last time. (Although it was fun for me, I know it was excruciating for you all!)

THANK YOU!!!! Can't wait to see your amazing women!
iTvMKZ8.jpg
Post edited by pammiechick on

Comments