Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

MOD REQUEST THREAD

Comments

• YautjagirlYautjagirl Posts: 351 Member
    I really wish that some of the talented sim modders would fix the picnic basket from CoL, so we could finally put it on the ground and use it the same way as we could in sims3. Please <3
  • lovejoyriteialovejoyriteia Posts: 198 Member
    edited July 2021
    I would love a mod that you had to use the llama wool for knitting or cross stitching. Kind of like the simple living lot challenge.

That's already in the game. ;) Or do you mean making it a requirement?
  • 83bienchen83bienchen Posts: 2,577 Member
    angelbear wrote: »
    is there a mod or can one be made that stops the fact that Sims randomly wake up to go clap at decor they like. I find it kind of annoying.

Zero_Tweaks_HD_NoReactionsToDecor
    https://www.patreon.com/posts/all-various-51864125?l=de

Now now EA, don't be stinking up our lovely lavender bath with your shopping fart. - My TS4 mods - Gallery ID: 83bienchen
  • Simcity_TrainsSimcity_Trains Posts: 107 Member
    Plumbot kid mod Sims 3 or simbot kids PLEASE
  • EmilianoEmiliano Posts: 2 New Member
    Is it possible to make a mod so that you get paid for certain interactions, such as training a dog, or mentoring a sim? I'm also interested in a tour guide type mod, where you form a group and do a certain interactions or go for a hike, and then get paid for doing that.
  • ChazzzyChazzzy Posts: 7,166 Member
    Can someone create a mod to stop Sims from getting uncomfortable moodlets when they clean on an “off the grid” lot?
  • Garaya13Garaya13 Posts: 60 Member
    I don't know if this is possible, but I'd love to see a mod that can make homeless NPCs count as residents of a world and still show up if you're using a walkby/spawn overhaul mod. Something like how Sulani and Selvadorada natives have a hidden trait that makes them native to those places, but for the other worlds. I like using a walkby/spawn overhaul mod, but it sucks that you have to stick a bunch of people in lots you could use in other ways to make the neighbourhood feel full and alive.
    If something like this already exists, I'd gladly hear about it!
  • hymnhehimhymnhehim Posts: 518 Member
    I'd love a mod that would allow you to make your sims an occult after making them without making a new sim/using MCCC/using cheats. I'd think a button in the area where you can customize your sims' voice, gender, age, walk style, relationships, etc. would be ideal.
    Hey, I'm Milo (he/him)! I love The Sims 4, and I've been playing it since December of 2020. My Sims bestie and forums bestie is Gonnawin1111, aka V.
  • seanctrlseanctrl Posts: 1 New Member
    If someone could pls make a mod like this: https://ilkavelle.wixsite.com/simsquest/post/magic-school but for vampires I would greatly appreciate it tyy.
  • Chesster_WammyChesster_Wammy Posts: 80 Member
    Mod that put Sims 2's soundtrack into Sims 4's soundtrack?
    Could someone make it so you can sell more things at the Cottage Living stalls? I'm talking things like finished cross stitches, flower arrangements, cooked food etc.
  • simgirl542simgirl542 Posts: 1,071 Member
    I'm looking for a mod that can transfer harvested fruits and vegetables from the family inventory to the fridge or to a sim's inventory (or both). I don't want to mass sell them and taking them out one at a time is tedious. I made a greenhouse where everything was in the ground, but I decided to put everything in planter boxes instead and I moved everything into the household inventory so I can move the plants. As a result now I have the harvested fruits and vegetables sitting in my household's inventory with no way to move them so I can use them to fertilize.
    Celebrating 11 years on this forum. Simming proudly since 2001.
    @simgirl542 LittleMsSam has a mod that sounds like what you're looking for.
    https://littlemssam.tumblr.com/post/188723514653/transfer-inventory-after-harvesting-all-plants-i
  • Simcity_TrainsSimcity_Trains Posts: 107 Member
    Sims 3 plumbot children or simbot children
  • simgirl542simgirl542 Posts: 1,071 Member
    @Garaya13, thank you. I have that mod and it doesn't do what I'm asking for. Her mod will move harvested plants from the sim's inventory to a fridge. I'm looking for one that moves harvested plants from the family/household inventory to a fridge or to a sim's inventory.
    Celebrating 11 years on this forum. Simming proudly since 2001.
  • hymnhehimhymnhehim Posts: 518 Member
    Mod that put Sims 2's soundtrack into Sims 4's soundtrack?

it's called muting the sims 4 music and putting on the sims 2 soundtrack on a streaming service :)
    Hey, I'm Milo (he/him)! I love The Sims 4, and I've been playing it since December of 2020. My Sims bestie and forums bestie is Gonnawin1111, aka V.
  • SeraBeth88SeraBeth88 Posts: 1 New Member
    Hi! Is there a mod that will greatly reduce the amount that items will sell for? Particularly crafted items. I'm having issues with so many items piling up over time (gifts for Winterfest, birthdays, from neighbors, etc.). If I sell them all, I basically have enough money to pay my bills. It feels like I don't have to work for anything. If I want my Sim to have a painting hobby, their paintings even when they have level 1 in the skill pay for anything they could ever want. Really, it's just absurd and I would like to be able to reduce the amount things sell for by about 90%. Thanks!
  • GoblincoreGoblincore Posts: 20 Member
    Hi! Somebody has probably already asked, but I can't exactly go and read 73 pages worth of comments ^^U Anyway I know MizoreYukii posted a lengthy tutorial on how to create custom Styled Looks with S4 Studio, but I was wondering if anyone here has the skills/time/will to make a small program/app to streamline the process? As it is, it takes way too much time and it is too clunky to do that with a large number of outfits. I've been wanting to put out a bunch of CC-free looks for other players to download so that we can all dress our townies and randomly-generated sims in no time, since I find the traditional way very tedious!
  • GirafHuntrGirafHuntr Posts: 759 Member
    SeraBeth88 wrote: »
    Hi! Is there a mod that will greatly reduce the amount that items will sell for? Particularly crafted items. I'm having issues with so many items piling up over time (gifts for Winterfest, birthdays, from neighbors, etc.). If I sell them all, I basically have enough money to pay my bills. It feels like I don't have to work for anything. If I want my Sim to have a painting hobby, their paintings even when they have level 1 in the skill pay for anything they could ever want. Really, it's just absurd and I would like to be able to reduce the amount things sell for by about 90%. Thanks!

Have you combed through LittleMsSam's and Bienchen83's collections? I don't know if they have this in particular, but it sounds like the type of mods they make.
    My username has been my internet handle for over 20 years since I was 16 and refers to when I had a crush on a very tall boy. I intend absolutely no violence toward beautiful giraffes. <3
  • Bananas_45Bananas_45 Posts: 6,778 Member
    Hi! Somebody has probably already asked, but I can't exactly go and read 73 pages worth of comments ^^U Anyway I know MizoreYukii posted a lengthy tutorial on how to create custom Styled Looks with S4 Studio, but I was wondering if anyone here has the skills/time/will to make a small program/app to streamline the process? As it is, it takes way too much time and it is too clunky to do that with a large number of outfits. I've been wanting to put out a bunch of CC-free looks for other players to download so that we can all dress our townies and randomly-generated sims in no time, since I find the traditional way very tedious!

I don't have an answer for you. I just wanted to let you know that next to the page numbers at the top and the bottom of the thread is a tiny looking glass that opens a box where you can type in keywords and it will search the thread for any comments that match.
  • TheElbForestTheElbForest Posts: 24 Member
    I'm not 100% sure whether this belongs here (since it is kind of a CAS thing?) but does anyone know of a mod for pointy/elf-like ears that are inheritable? The ones I use are only a CAS item and can't be used on kids, and I'd love to have some elven families!
  • helen912helen912 Posts: 166 Member
    Sorry if this has been asked more often; but I have no time to run through all these pages: Is there a way to save a calendar, and re-use it?
  • FaileNoOhayoFaileNoOhayo Posts: 1 New Member
    :) I do enjoy playing sims solo at times. However, I some of it get stuck in a rut or would rather experience game challenges with others[as tasks challenges or playing house]. Currently have been trying for the s4mp mod to work but, have been having issues connecting local [ :( :s :'( have tried 5 different ways to make it work]. Is there an easy way to go about this? :/
  • helen912helen912 Posts: 166 Member
    :) I do enjoy playing sims solo at times. However, I some of it get stuck in a rut or would rather experience game challenges with others[as tasks challenges or playing house]. Currently have been trying for the s4mp mod to work but, have been having issues connecting local [ :(:s:'( have tried 5 different ways to make it work]. Is there an easy way to go about this? :/
    Is there any way to contact the Modder on Discord?
  • Bananas_45Bananas_45 Posts: 6,778 Member
    :) I do enjoy playing sims solo at times. However, I some of it get stuck in a rut or would rather experience game challenges with others[as tasks challenges or playing house]. Currently have been trying for the s4mp mod to work but, have been having issues connecting local [ :(:s:'( have tried 5 different ways to make it work]. Is there an easy way to go about this? :/

I know you probably did but, make sure you have the Aug 6th update. Here is their discord link: https://discord.com/invite/MNzgkEY